When will Modhi kick out the Muslims from India and send them to Pakistan?

When will Modhi kick out the Muslims from India and send them to Pakistan?

Attached: fuck_muzzgols.png (1104x1116, 372K)

Indians r so fuken strong they swing those massive wrecking ball maces

We are a race of brown eyed BVLLS, I request you change the eye colour immediately

I hate mudslimes with passion, but Hindoos are disgusting and barely human, worse than muds
I hope that pakistards and poos will nuke eachother

No, he’s had a U turn like everyone expected. Apparently a vast majority of Muslims voted for Modi in the Lok Sabha elections, even the women.
Now, he’s introducing schemes and bills to appease them which isn’t sitting well with the Sanghis.

>Muslim voters do not vote together as a vote bank

>The general perception that Muslim voters vote collectively for one candidate or party stands disproved. Over the years, voting trends in areas with concentrated Muslims show no specific trends towards a single party. It was evident in 2014 and 2019. Same is true for Muslim women voters. There are no clear indicators they vote along the same lines as men, contrary to popular perception.

>Areas with over 40% Muslim voters have voted for the BJP

>The first signs of changing voting patterns became visible in 2014 and got consolidated in 2019. A massive mandate was given to the BJP in states with a high percentage of Muslim voters, as seen in Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.

>In U.P, BJP won 62 of the 80 seats with a vote share of 49.6 percent. Many constituencies have a high percentage of Muslim voters (40% and above). BJP won 5 seats in these constituencies fielding non-Muslim candidates.

UP is where the hajjis get beaten up and lynched. And they still voted for Modi and the BJP

>In West Bengal’s Maldaha Uttar, a predominantly Muslim majority area, Khagen Murmu (BJP) won the seat polling 5,09,524 votes representing 37.61 percent vote share. He beat Isha Khan Choudhury (TMC) who received 3,05,270 votes representing a 22.53 percent vote share. Here was a non-Muslim candidate from BJP defeating a Muslim candidate from TMC in a predominantly Muslim constituency. In Bengal, several constituencies displayed similar trends of Muslims voting for the BJP.

West Bengal is a state where the presiding chief minister openly admits she won’t let her Muslim vote bank go. And the Muslims there also voted for the BJP.

Why dont you genocide the Muslim?

They’ll do it themselves from being inbred lol

......now that is funny coming from that particular flag

Attached: india space.jpg (620x413, 53K)

He cute!

he's easier to look at than a good bunch of his countrymen, so I see where you're coming from

What is it anyway? Some albino lizard?

Why are you getting offended on the behalf of Indian Muslims lmao also wtf is that

Abeeds are like that man, yallah

Attached: 31324489-3A67-4665-BEB1-BEACFC071DBB.jpg (640x311, 93K)

some hindu god

This. Consume it to summon the Moon Presence.

i'm not, i'm not even a muslim. i just thought that one needed to be extremely lacking in self awareness to make that post with that flag attached to it since south asia is home to many literal mutants.
vvite pathan

That’s literally what he said though. And you only proved his point.

its new trend to bash on muslims to suck on their wh*Te masters

OP is not japanese, his mother is a thai whore working in a massage hotel delivering happy endings to japanese businessman

indians themselves are live with less than 100$/month dwelling in shit. they know they have it even worse than africans but decide to bash on muslims so perhaps maybe one wh*Te westerner might like them

>there’s no need to genocide them since they’ll inbreed
>20 IQ brianlet reaffirms the post and calls it lacking self awareness
Absolutely ebin

Attached: E499C0E6-5162-46B3-BD06-02C18A5B0DE5.png (645x729, 79K)

my point was that hindu indians are just as inbred, good on you for missing it.
the baby wasn't a pashtun also, just called him that to poke fun at indian muslims too so you'd be less butthurt at my post but I guess that didn't work

Incellah soon brother

Attached: B074A68E-B826-45E0-887F-50DE4C1F53CC.jpg (640x727, 212K)

He is braindead, no need to argue with him

we will be superpower by 2030, fuck allah

please wh*Te colonizers love meee i will be 2030 superpowerr

Attached: 2030 superpower.jpg (542x406, 90K)

Except Muslims attacked us retard. Indians have legit reasons to hate on Muslims, just two months ago, 49 Indian soldiers were killed by Muslim terrorists. Muslims in India have always been destructive and violent, there's a tons of temple and university ruins from pre-1000 AD being restored now because Muslim armies destroyed them all.

With that said, East Asia doesn't really have a reason to hate them.

Funny you say that, in the British times, the Hindus rebelled against the British and refused to serve in WWII, got imprisoned, killed, tortured. Hindu journalists and newspapers mocked Churchill, and told Europeans to fuck off.

Meanwhile, Muslims appeased the British, served as soldiers for Britain, and that's how Britain favoured them and Pakistan was made.

And they all got neutered by >us Dravidoids :)
Enjoy butchering each other forever lads.

Yeah. They were one of the first people to join the Brit to fight in WW2 right after the Sikhs so dunno what the Paki is on about

Also British in those times used to hate Hindus and mock Hinduism. The Muslims tried to pass as "we Muslims worship the same God as Christian whites". This is seen in Catherine Mayo's (a white racist) "Mother India", where she mocks Hindus and praises the Muslims because they are much more comfortable and have a religion similar to the ruling British Christians.

The Muslims were not interested initially in the freedom struggle at all, Gandhi literally had to start the Khilafat movement to evoke anti-British sentiment in Indian Muslims.

Basically, Indian Muslims were comfortable with British ruling the country. The Hindus were not. Gandhi had to tell the Muslims, "Look the British destroyed the Ottoman Caliphate", and that's how Indian Muslims started to get involved in anti-British actions. The entire Khilafat movement was about restoring the Islamist Ottoman Caliphate, and Gandhi had to start it off just to get Indian Muslims join the Hindus in the freedom resistance.

retard..
>The British supported and propagated the view that the Ottomans were Caliphs of Islam among Muslims in British India and the Ottoman Sultans helped the British by issuing pronouncements to the Muslims of India telling them to support British rule from Sultan Selim III and Sultan Abdülmecid I.[4]

>posting harleyquin kid