Mmmmmmmmmmm yommy yommy yommy yommy honie Mmmmm cronch cronch cronch le honie le honie monch monch monch

Mmmmmmmmmmm yommy yommy yommy yommy honie Mmmmm cronch cronch cronch le honie le honie monch monch monch
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
oooooooooo le stingir cronch
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MMMMMMMMMM LE HONIE MONCH MONCH
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mmmmm honie combies cronch cronch cronch

Attached: 6ebf5f8.png (1080x1080, 835K)

Keep cannibalism of blue boards thanks

not sure what to think of this

Attached: 20170316214345.jpg (1024x768, 568K)

>of

Link to vid?

>oof

Aussies best posters

Raw loaded honeycomb straight out of the hive is one of the tastiest and healthiest foods one could have, the bees are just extra protein on top of that

good thread

Killing bees is subhuman behavior. Leave those little fellas alone

>Killing bees is subhuman behavior. Leave those little fellas alone

Attached: 1552819794513.jpg (378x378, 31K)

actually based, protect the ecosistem, the death of the bees means the death of the human race

You're gonna have to control the population eventually anyway, bees can start up a new colony with very few numbers, some are gonna die in the process, a few casualties won't matter, and it's for a good cause anyway, better than their lives going to waste, they are nurturing their carer
Bees are pretty cool

Expected answer from the creature

Attached: 1510173063730.png (741x630, 27K)

>Expected answer from the creature

Attached: 1559007458540.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Just bee yourself

Made me kek for some reason

that's like biting into thorns

why

Isn't it just pure sugar?

>You're gonna have to control the population eventually anyway

You do realize that they are dying out in most countries right?

>sugar and wax is healthy
lmao

I'm not talking on the global scale, I'm talking as a bee raiser or whatever the profession is called, usually there is a point at which the hive gets too crowded and less efficient, so the carer needs to set up a new colony, and in the process bees die sometimes

You are thinking of factory honey or commercial honey as they call it, which is pasteurized and filtered and such, and sugar is added as well I think, however it's less beneficial because a lot of healthy nutrients get removed in the process, although raw honey has a lot of sugar and water in it, it contains a lot of good nutrients that protect from microbes and bacteria, It's really good for kids.

Attached: 1559980144390.png (598x666, 478K)

Bee wax is very effective in stabilizing cholesterol levels, go ask any doctor you want, so what's your point exactly?
Also, it isn't the only component in raw honey which is filled with antioxidants

there are millions of other pollinators in nature, stop crying little cucked bitch

wrong, even wild honey is 99% sugar and contains no microbes or bacteria, because it is sterile, which is why it can be used for dressing wounds. its nutricial benefit is counteracted by its high sugar contents. there is litteraly NO health reason as to why you should consume honey

You act as if sugar is inherently bad, which is not the case, it's just that most humans are either retarded or too poor to afford a balanced diet to counteract the negative effects of excessive sugar, just like how eating more the recommended threshhold for fiber can have negative effects and lead to stomach cramps and dehydration.
As kids in my family, we used to eat raw honeycombs straight from the hive all summer every year, and neither one of us has ever had a problem from that side.

*more then

Oh, Australians