He

>he
>unironically
>no joke
>without a hint of irony, truly
>he seriously, seriously
>he thinks he can suffer in f*rst world
No words can tell how much I lmao at that statement\implication. Really now? A synthetic parasite, leeching money from his government, which in turn leeches from exploitable third world countries, dares to pretend that he even understands the concept of suffering? These priveleged inhuman sacks of meat don't know what is pain, discomfort, social obligations, grief or guilt, these words are nothing to these egoistic blinded grubs, scratching on the walls of the hornets' nest in order to get the food. How pathetic and useless you are, not even able to become a real part of your wannabe-society, which already caters to your every need and desire. I cannot stop laughing.

Attached: __nagatoro_ijiranaide_nagatoro_s.gif (674x750, 1.53M)

Janny delete this please
He is implying Russia is a bad place to live after all

ok lachlan

Attached: __igarashi_futaba_nagatoro_and_uzaki_hana_senpai_ga_uzai_kouhai_no_hanashi_and_etc_drawn_by_ro_aahnn (700x950, 107K)

I know right. They will never understand our suffering!

Russia is first world.

Attached: IMG_20190618_155320.jpg (1378x1494, 605K)

Ok f*rstoid
Russia is about as ""good"" as India

True, firsties will never understand our struggles

I'm not a f*rstiod cunt

Oystraya is f*rst world

>i suffer in russia

Attached: 1497763315048.jpg (1280x960, 170K)

not north queensland

Well based on this photo they do. Those women are ugly as fuck

to be fair, If it's something like japan,south korea, USA etc....... then it's literally a hellish wageslave utopia. I'd take this laid out shithole life any day over that.

Attached: 1560620055162.jpg (500x500, 185K)

Attached: frenchie.png (881x710, 692K)

T flaming homo

Japan and Korea is f*rst world, you can live off neetbux like a leech.
USA is third world shithole, around Brazil-Russia tier

Seething.

>Those women are ugly as fuck

Attached: 11658264.jpg (775x515, 40K)

What in that image is supposed to communicate "first world" ?

it is first world for indian standarts

FUCK Russia
To hell with Putin and Russians

Attached: 1554161171868.png (900x900, 106K)

kys f*rstoid, oh wait, you actually tried that already

russian will never truly understand what suffering really is
they all live in a wonderland and whine because of how shit their lives are.
try living in a third world country like sweden and you will see what suffering is really about.
I can't fucking stand these first world russians any longer... fuck...

No I didn't you idiot
Also Greenland is not first world, just like Russia

Attached: 1553287794522.png (888x894, 520K)

Lots of buildings being built, proof of a thriving economy and easily obtainable jobs

that means fuck all, some construction jobs here are stalled for decades to leech of government subsidies-a third world element-

He's posting India to prove that Russia is somehow better than that
Ok f*rstoid, post more redditfrogs, maybe I'll believe you
Ah yes indeed you dumb worm

Bro you can literally live off of your government by saying youre poopoopeepeesexual or something

this is because you are saying this putting an spanish perspective, with all the bank and imobiliary crisis you guys had, but for third world countries it didnt mean nothing, building houses dont make a country good, a strong institution what provides good services and prosperity for the people is

Amen fellow thirdie.
These firstoids will NEVER understand how shitty our lifes are.

>/>107215939
>Being this retarded
Are Russians really like this?

Attached: 9e7.jpg (442x500, 11K)

you firsties don't understand how it is when you've transcended human needs, money has no value, food is just a fuel for suffering, happiness and morals is but a distant and fading dream.
turn back while you still can

Attached: bruh moment.jpg (1004x1013, 60K)

very true, firstoids will never know suffering

@107216039
>noooooOOOOooooooooooooo I suffer from DEPRESSION in GREENLAND!!!!!!! It's totally not a f*rst world here, right???? I still can't buy new Lamborghini!

Attached: 1560766120169.png (388x413, 5K)

>he snickered to himself after typing this on his glowing LED mechanicAl keyboard, soon followed by accessing his ultra fast SSD and looking at his 4k monitor carefully to find the picture he is about to drag into his Chrome window (that he can easily use because of his 64gb of ddr5 ram) and posting it without the captcha because he can afford a Jow Forums pass

None of what you said is correct, i feel no need of upgrading my computer either, it won't make the pain go away, I still use my 6 year old keyboard that cost 10 euros, it has LED lights sure but it is flickering like the hope and will to live in every swedish man.

Pay a hooker, mate, it will make things better

I support OP.

We are experiencing police government, 20% unemployment, total corruption of the government and the law, censorship, high prices, low salaries, bad ecology and steady abandonment of the cities with population less than one of Moscow or Petersburg.

I am working my ass off on two jobs so I could leave this shithole before November 1st, when they activate the mechanisms of walling off from outside internets.

Of course, you can say that people in central Africa have it worse, but does that justify the things our fucking government does to us while spilling propaganda in our ears?

Attached: E8E75214-9F7F-4016-A7B3-E65481199EB9.jpg (864x1152, 105K)

Uuuuuh are you implying Russia is a shithole?

Attached: 1559995141136.jpg (303x335, 90K)

have sex

sex? what for?
you firsties just don't understand do you...