Attached: floaters.jpg (850x450, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/eye-floaters/symptoms-causes/syc-20372346
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/ultrasonicNoiseGenerator.php
youtu.be/LZ5nX0FTH6Q?t=142
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see them occasionally, not really a big deal for me. How old are you? I've heard that they get more common with age.

Those are called "eye floaters" I think. Go get yourself checked if you noticed an increment
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/eye-floaters/symptoms-causes/syc-20372346

flag
i thought it was microbes and i had a super vision

Flag
I used to as a kid but not anymore. What does it mean?

this is called 飛蚊症 here
translated as "mosquito flying syndrome" and i don't see this

Flag
Yes, I also have static/fuzz in my vision

same

me too
its not that

I suppose it would be possible to see one if it was positioned in the right place near the retina.

I used to notice them when I was a kid but now I don't pay attention to it anymore

I get them alot after playing vidya for very long and then running my eyes
From what i heard they are cells that got loose in your eye and they are so close that you can see them

I can see them pretty much all the time when I focus on them, had them as long as I can think of

Can you see halos in your count?

Attached: 1545919493117.png (1200x630, 1.04M)

when im drunk

so all the time?

Does anyone else hear high frequency noises? That shit drives me up the wall. Some equipment's malfunctioning but nobody can hear it except myself and certain species of canines.

sure it's not just tinnitus?

Are you sure it's not tinnitus?

No, that's in the ear. This noise originates form somewhere, like when I'm passing by a store or some machine.

There's an AVGN episode where the noise is there in certain places, and it cuts out the instant the scene ends. It's so annoying.

The picture is the same though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

you might just able to perceive higher frequencies than most people and the sound actually originates from some relatively common device. Check if kids can hear it.

you have neanderthal genes

Are you young? With time you'll lose the ability to hear higher pitch noises

That's interesting. Can you hear something if you only turn up the right-most slider?
mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/ultrasonicNoiseGenerator.php

my bed is right by the window, I see those things every day when I wake up and open the window to look at the sky

One girl i knows can, she noticed it when her family bought ultrasonic repeller.

No, but I hear the second from the right. What does it mean?

I'm almost 30, so no.

Yes, especially when there's a lot of light and I'm looking at the sky.

It means that you can hear sounds on a frequency between 17-20kHz, which is pretty high for your age. I can also hear that one (I'm 27) but only very faintly.
It think it could also be that your speakers/headphones aren't good enough to make the highest one audible though.

Same lol

Here, I found the AVGN episode in question. At 2:22.

youtu.be/LZ5nX0FTH6Q?t=142

It's so fucking loud. Someone else can hear it, right?

A lot as a kid, but rarely nowadays

It's not very loud for me but I can hear it.

I have eye issues and I see a billion of them. They sky literally looks grained for me. It's because both of my eyes died partially and there was some shit related to blood inside and now there's 50x more of them than in a normal healthy eye
When I move my eye, there's at least 3 different layers of them. One very close to the eye, moving almost immediately after my vision. Next one is slightly farther, follows like 200ms after the first layer. And the last one follows slowly and catches up within a second to the 2nd layer.
It got better since last time I was doing eye injections, but they're still there. I get used to this amount of floaters in about 20 minutes of being outside. But those first 20 minutes are kind of annoying sometimes.

I also get a shitton of other eye glitches, fun and not. I obviously also get those white "stars" or whatever they're called, it's when there's some kind of imbalance related to blood in the eye, and you get white things moving there. You can also only see them in the UV light. Sometimes there's a trail after them. They move through blood capillaries or some shit, so the shapes they make are kinda funny. Healthy eyes also get them, just very little. Also I think it's not so much related to eye health as it is related to some blood shit.

I also get random black spots. They're similar to when you get blinded by a sun reflection outside, except they stay for like a day (less if I use dexamethasone) and they're more and more visible the more frequently you blink.

Also some black shit hanging inside of the eye. Moves in the same fashion the floaters do. Looks like a small tail hanging from the top of the vision. I think they told me that it's some kinda giant floater thing and I only see the edge of it due to the light reflection. This one is annoying and can stay for months. When shit gets very bad and my eyes get inflammed more, this shit turns into like a bulk kind of thing with many small lines hanging from it

Good shit

>I obviously also get those white "stars" or whatever they're called
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
These ones seem to be it

how to become vagina?

Attached: 1545082557790.jpg (125x95, 2K)

i have these and visual snow, i am miopic too

i also have tinnitus

>I've heard that they get more common with age.
Oh shit, I see them ever since I could remember.

Attached: 1549249746379.jpg (219x187, 11K)