2.Your opinion on the Uber vs Taxis debate?

Attached: 1558882644056.png (246x246, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/uber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It depends from country to country. In Italy taxi driver payed expensive licenses to have the right to do that job. So if government wants to legalize abusive taxi drivers like Uber they should partially refund who bought their licences. I know that usually in many cities taxi are allowed in precise number (so taxi drivers all have a decent pay) so maybe a similar solution should be applied to Uber. Trying to stop Uber its stupid though, you can't stop progress, but this doesn't mean work conditions should become shit to favor clients

Uber is much more better. You don't have to engage conversation with your driver and chose where the fuck you go from the map.

Uber seems like blocked by law here so I don't know
what's the debate like?

government banned uber here cause the taxi syndicate went mad. now i have to deal with scum taxi drivers that overcharge me

Ubers are literary taxis that changed thier name to bypass regulations

Imagine defending the taxis, it's the same everywhere they pay big money to get their license and then charge even bigger money to make profit, taxis became a mafia in the west and it is only normal they disappear now, it shouldn't cost you 50€ for a 15min ride in Paris this is theft

Uber is cheaper and safer overall. Also taxis wont go to certain places if its too far or if they simply don't want to, really poor service

They don't even work where I live so fuck them

I love how big taxi corps, at least in my cunt, seethe at the mere mention of Uber though. As he explains the party is over for them

Shit business model run by jews
any individuals can be a Uber driver
creditcard users with mail address can be only their customers
after getting off the car, aked to give a tip at least $5 mimimum
no credibility for individuals of drivers
Total shit desu

I don't understand people who support uber.

If i start driving people with my own car for money without a license i will get sued but if a jew makes a company called uber and completely ignores all the regulations for getting a taxi license its ok ?

Don't even know how to get an Uber, not even sure if it's a thing in Australia.

Behold, the cradle of civilization.

I'm all about that free market partner. I could care less about the living and work conditions of both.

>how can you support a better and cheaper service
It all comes down to this, nobody cares about license or jew bullshit.

Bootlicking subhuman.

Fuck taxis

Taxi drivers are literally a mob in Buenos Aires, fuck them all.

>give a tip at least $5 mimimum
didn't know this was a thing do people tip a lot in Japan?

You are basically supporting a small group of taxi drivers at the expense of them overcharging a lot of costumers. Uber benefits a lot more people overall by providing a better service at a fraction of the cost

These are disruptive technologies just like Airbnb, Spotify or Netflix and they are here to stay whether you like it or not

I actually own a car and neither benefit me

you don't have to use them to have an opinion on the legality of Uber desu

>why yes, i think walking and cycling are the best forms of transportation

Attached: SteveReeves1-clouds.jpg (300x450, 44K)

whatever's the cheapest option works for me

stallman.org/uber.html

nice asymmetrical abs loser

lol

wow you sure owned me assymmetrical loser

uber lists itself as a tech company to get around taxes and shit i think

uber became big [in murica] because of the smart phones
they simply made rides more accessible to order
correct me if im wrong

thanks for the free (you) mohammed

uhhhhhh you can pay uber in cash tho?

give me my you (You) cheap cunt

Fuck uber

read

no

Attached: 1518184101719.png (636x426, 167K)

Im using non free software on my non free cellphone in my non free country

I do agree that taxis who followed the law should get a reimburse for all the shit they were forced to pay while they allow uber

Fuck taxis and fuck uber
I use didi

fuck both
should invest in public transport and bike paths, fuck cars altogether unless you live somewhere rural. makes cities uncivil polluted shitholes and is extremely wasteful. if you think a pack of cars lined up and barely moving, with only a single person in each, is perfectly fine then your vision for the world is dystopic and you need to kill yourself.

taxis are literal thieves here

Taxi mafias are the worst but if you need a license to be a driver then Uber drivers should also have to get that license

Fuck Uber. UberEats only hires shitskins who use bicycles to deliver food.

Something like this should be forbidden by the law.

We tried to ban Uber but Unitedstatians intervened so we didn't.

Fuck taxi