Which cunt makes the best cars?

which cunt makes the best cars?

Attached: worst korean engineering.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf why is the wheel turning like that?

russia
can't improve the perfection

Attached: BubTU2wIEAA0GxC.jpg (600x600, 72K)

because the person that made it had trouble seeing through their gook eyes

at least lada doesn't try to kill you, lada is friend

5 wheel drive feature.

Germany
don't even try to prove me wrong

Akshually Lada is Fiat.
Also akshually new Ladas have modern design.

Germany

If you like to be gassed or burned alive

Japan without question, close 2nd place is Germany, 3rd Korea, 4th USA

electronic steering assist is possessed

Lada is fucking based
I wish Toyota did that with at least one of the 1980-'87 Corollas

Attached: 54a4b85cf09ad_57330b.jpg (800x521, 95K)

Attached: JD 파워.jpg (800x4065, 495K)

wtf
Honda?

hyunday

>hyunday
That mark is really similar to our country company's one, called Honda.

Japan is the best. It is shit except Japan.

80s American cars.
Everything is shit nowadays with $oyboy plastic parts and CPUs worth more than the actual engine. Fuck you all.

Attached: D83166tW4AM2pJq.jpg (882x900, 269K)

>That mark is really similar to our country company's one, called Honda.
You do realize that Honda is a company with global reach right?

Japan. They're bland like wypipo cuisine but they just fucking work. I don't expect anything else from a car.

yeah koreans fucked you over. White women mistake them too and buy shitty korean cars thinking it is japanese engineering.

Mexico
Everything is made there nowadays

if only my damn subaru could work

>what are crumple zones
Dumb fucking boomer

Japan reliabilitywise, designwise and driving fun italians.

But Mexico just does manufacturing

The best car is the car you like. Doesn't matter where it's from. I fell in love with my old C10 when I found it in a dealership several years ago, all rusty and bent to shit.
Now she's my beauty. LS3 under the hood, Eaton diff, 4link in the back, 4L60e tranny, massive stereo hidden away and just lot's of fun.
Safe? Nope.
Reliable? Uuuhh yeah?
Fuel efficient? Hahahaha
Best car I ever owned? Yup

Attached: Chevan.jpg (3016x6075, 3.63M)

You can always improve stuff, a little.

Attached: Porsche.jpg (683x1600, 107K)

993 was the last good Porsche 911.
*crack* *sips*

Volvo was really based

>muh crumple zones
>muh airbags
>muh safety regulations
fuck your crumple zones and gay ass normie shit. Can your safety regulations stop me from killing you while driving my Ford Crown Victoria?

Attached: 5188125441.jpg (800x600, 70K)

I’ve posted this before, but that’s not true at all. Lanix makes a lot of the stuff that goes into the Samsung and Sony stuff made in Mexico. It's similar to how Foxconn and Pegatron build the stuff that goes into Samsung and Apple stuff made in China. They're not foreign, they're based in Hermosillo, Sonora. Ford buys their LCDs to use in their touch screens too. They also make their own phones and computers.

Also, two Mexican companies, Metalsa and Nemak make a lot of the stuff that goes into Ford, FCA, VW and BMW vehicles made in Mexico and the US. Nemak designs and fabricates engines and Metalsa designs body structures and hybrid/electric drivetrain systems.

I used to work as a feedback development tech Ford and I’d say about a good 50% of the components and body design of the Fusion/Mondeo (specifically the hybrid versions) was done by Metalsa and Nemak. Ford also has an R&D center attached to the plant at Hermosillo.

The next gen Ford sedans in I4 form are being developed by Ford Mexico, not Ford Europe or Ford Motor USA.

A lot of the Asian electronics firms that assemble stuff in Mexico also leave PCB design up to Mexican in house engineering teams too.

BMW is letting Mexican teams design a lot of subsystems now too. There’s a guy on this board who knows more about it, but BMW SLP (San Luis Potosi) has only been manufacturing vehicles for a few months right now, and 3 series vehicles coming from the SLP plant have lower failure rates than those coming from Germany and China.

Many Korean, Japanese and American appliances sold in the US are actually of Mexican design and origin but sold under the OEM's client names. Not super relevant to the discussion, but it does touch on the subject that our globalized economies blur the lines about what countries are building and engineering the tech we use every day.

this guy fucks

Attached: DlfOvdsW0AAynbU.jpg (1048x1200, 100K)

Fuck, just checked and it's Hyundai with an i not y

Italy.
/thread

Attached: Italian-Car-Brands-Logo.jpg (565x284, 69K)

2028 model prediction

Attached: porsche911.jpg (849x200, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g

Yes, retard. Yes they can. Die in a car accident, boomer.

Attached: 15543644356456.jpg (637x622, 47K)

I just don't trust things that go 400 km/h and are hand made

I was shocked by the amount of American cars in finland/Sweden. A lot of classics.

>Crash Test 1959 Chevrolet Bel Air VS. 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
>1959 vs 2009
>not 1980s vs >2015s
don't you have school, kid?

Attached: 2019-06-18 06_24_14-8-B.lem - Home _ Facebook - Brave.png (254x188, 27K)

Japan without a doubt. It's a shame we have so few of their quality cars in right-hand driving Europe.

Attached: kensama.jpg (600x800, 55K)

The 1959 car has a metal body and the 2009 car incorporates crumple zones and airbags, which is what you were originally getting autistic about. Dumb boomer.

Attached: EE6189A4-1C0D-41F7-90BE-BD8314ADE6D3.png (2208x1242, 1.87M)

Sweden especially has more classic American cars than most countries on earth. Besides Cuba.
Even in my small town it's packed with American iron every weekend. Talking hundreds of cars for a small town.

Attached: event-hassleholm-power-start-of-summer-meet-2017-2-388315.jpg (1920x1280, 264K)

So is Ford basically Mexican at this point?

*blocks your path*

These faggots always drive to their local city in their modded American cars during Fridays to play loud music and rev their engines

Attached: f.jpg (1024x683, 313K)

Well, no. Even if the I4 form sedans are being designed there, they’ll obviously be based on prior American designs. Other Ford vehicles will continue to be designed here too even if a lot of their electronics are engineered in Mexico. Mexican? No, definitely not. Heavily Mexican-influenced? Yes. It’s not just Ford though, it’s practically everyone who has factories down there.

Stand aside pleb

Attached: raggare.jpg (720x9198, 2.87M)

Lots of ameriboos up here

Attached: gasoline.jpg (1920x1080, 829K)

There are a few thousand Mexican migrants in Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria working for Mercedes and BMW. They are mostly people from Mexican factories being constantly rotated to Germany to learn how to build advanced assemblies for the two auto companies factories in Mexico but a significant portion that are smart enough actually stay long term to do engineering work.
I don’t think people realized how much of a keystone country for car manufacturing Mexico has become in the last 10-15 years until Trump started talking about it kek

1. Germany
2. Japan
3. Usa

4. UK
4.1 Good korea

5. Italy
6. France

Too bad japs don't know what a v8 is.

v8 is a pointless boomer's delight.

Based.
Also very based.
For me, it's old Swedish and German cars.

Attached: 29556518697_4159e5ae89_b.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

>Europeans flying Dixie
But why? Not that I mind, it's just strange.

LARPing autism is just that strong

The Dixie is called the "Raggarflaggan" here. It's pretty straight forward actually. Swedish people imported millions of old American cars in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Sometimes as many as 10 000 per day. And a lot came from the southern states. And a lot of those cars had the Dixie somewhere. So the greasers (raggare) adopted it and made it their own.
It's just a big "fuck you" to our otherwise boring and quiet society.

t. the electrical scooter driving zoomersoy

Attached: descarga.jpg (180x280, 7K)

Anyone but Japan. Cars here are awful.

Attached: images (100).jpg (504x608, 29K)

So basically this

>I just looooooooove the sound of a big ole rumbly V8, who gives a shit about it's 1960-tier power output, i've seen a youtube video where they turn it to 1000bhp for entire 12 seconds before it explodes
>I never cared about having a place to park anyways

Attached: soy_crash.jpg (785x731, 94K)

Yeh pretty much. Still fun to see it though, always pisses off some politically correct soyboy.

Electric shit = soy

how many of this brands are still italian

Scraping the bottom of the barrel there, bud.

Germany

Attached: USC80VWC022A121001.jpg (2100x1386, 183K)

Top tier white trash Swedebro

We have a similar thing going here but I don't know if it is as popular as over there.

Japan for econoboxes and cheap fun.
America for trucks and cheap performance.
Germany for luxury.
Britain for supercars.
>inb4 muscle cant turn
Yes it can

Attached: laptimes-2018a-1537392544.jpg (800x1384, 170K)

80s smog era American cars are worthless scrap, the worst of the worst, the only redeeming cars during that time were the Grand National and SVO
>6L engine
>200 horsepower
Best decades for American cars were the 60s and new 10s