Is this map true potato bros

are people in the west coast of Ireland really this swarthy?

Attached: Dark_Hair_Ireland.png (1192x1392, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably . 'raven black' hair is common here in every county. the east and south coast has a higher proportion of light hair because that's where most of the viking settlements were; i.e Dublin, Wexford, Waterford and Cork

they look exactly the same as brits

What happened in South-East Ireland?

huh, well that makes sense, do people in Northern Ireland tend to have dark hair as well or are they lighter too due to viking/Anglo admixture?

Vikangz

Makes sense since those were western Norwegian bvlls and we have darker hair than east-Norwegian pussies

half of Northern Ireland are Germanic Brits so the percentage of light hair is probably closer to the east than west

spanish sailors

Not really, too much migration from west to east. I would say in general maybe 60% of people have brown or black hair then 30% blonde 10% ginger. Give or take

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore

i was thinking about this too actually, that there was apparently some pre-historic migration from Iberia to Ireland for some odd reason

All Ireland is swarthy tbqh. There are very few blonde micks and I'd bet blonde people are more common in Northern Frnace than there

no, how would they even reach it?
Southern coast of Ireland is almost 1000km away from Galicia

do you really think a few dozen spanish sailors getting their rocks off hundreds of years ago would lead to half the country having brown/black hair? The reality is Celts originally came from Scythia where dark hair was extremely common. The blonde and red haired people that live in Ireland today are the result of Norse and Anglo mixing. Irish people are pale as fuck but it's a common misconception that pale skin means light hair

No Ginger comes from the Gaels retard the jet black hair comes from pre indo european farmers.

No retard dark hair Celts who are similar to iberians lived on irlend first, then ligth hair Celts (the ones which have large amount of ginger ) came in and dominated the darker ones for a while but mixing also happened ,.after this Anglos and Vikings came

celts came from modern day bavaria

They must have seen less white migration than other parts of the isles.

Attached: 01-cheddar-man-Credit-Channel-4-Plimsol-Productions-2.adapt.1190.1.jpg (1190x793, 66K)

How common is curly hair in Ireland?

based and chedpilled