In Hindi,
India = Bharatvarsh/Hindustan
Greece = Yunan
Egypt = Misr
China = Cin
Persia = Parasa
Italy = Ruma
Judea = Yahud

Attached: 0mn80lr17o821.png (2040x2576, 773K)

I didn't know that.
How many languages do you speak user? Where ya from?

Speak a single lingo you autists

Attached: 24rolu.jpg (494x363, 14K)

Based

Haven't heard of any of these, China = cheen. This nigga making stuff up.

Dravidian niggas represent

Attached: DCD4CC64-7FC4-4071-9647-EF4E56B926CF.jpg (417x861, 301K)

He’s not making it up. Rome was called Romapuri, Egypt was called Misr in Tamil as well

Attached: 1C51C5F6-5D27-44F1-BDE0-0BFCDF87A6FA.jpg (640x857, 311K)

Same in Indonesian/malay for Greece and Egypt.
Fun fact : the indonesian/malay word for west is barat(bharat).

BodhiDharma is touted to be either from Central Asia or from Kanchipuram, a former Buddhist hub. I’m 10 kms away from there, there’s still old sangam era Jain and Buddhist matts reconstructed after being razed .

Attached: DCC42685-0351-4251-A9C0-6750C5BED640.jpg (640x981, 313K)

>Kannada has oTTi
What, that isn't even a word

what year do y’all live in

Obviously, the Kannada then isn’t the same as the Kannada now. Some words and its meaning are lost in time.

Like Konga, fuck you man. Give us water we’re dying.

No water here either, it will be mad max in 5 years

Attached: 30A99CA0-5E59-43BA-B982-C67F120430B9.png (400x416, 60K)

where mai Dardic at ?????

What the hell? Are you South Indian?

Ye

Is Kannada related to Canada?

The kannadian people are a polite people, welcoming foreigners like tamils and northeners to set up and operate businesses here.

In Turkish,
India = Hindistan
Greece = Yunanistan
Egypt = Mısır
China = Çin
Persia = Pers
Italy = İtalya
Judea = Yahudiye

In Hebrew:
India = hodu
Egypt = mitzraim
China = Cin
Persia = paras
Italy = Italia
Judea = Yehuda
Lithuania = Lita

Why was Egypt called Misr tho

Probably because they feel Mis(e)rable whenever they've got no foul.

It's name of the country Muslims created on the ashes of Ancient Egypt after the Caliphate's conquest.
Ancient Egypt was refered to as Qubt when conquered, which is where the name Copt for its indigenous population came from.
Of course in the European languages no distinction exists for some reason.
As my friend told me, the name Misr comes from the "Garrison" and was originally the name of what became the suburb of Cairo.

Pleasantly surprised it isn't all goyim goyim goyim goyim.

Wikipedia says its in plural form because it was two kingdoms that got together a while ago but they don't know what misr means.
In the Bible misraim is the son of the son of Noah.

The only one with unique etymology in Polish is Italy is "Włochy".

And the name "India" in Polish is plural, both in ordinary speech (Indie) and in offical (Republika Indii) translating to "Republic of Indies"

Come think of it, China (Chiny) and Włochy (Italy) is also plural...

You mean cucks. Even our politicians aren't Kannadigas anymore, we'll soon be history, thanks to being plagued by shitty leaders like niddaramayya and yeddurappa. Our one advantage was the IT boom, but we couldn't keep it away from the northies, and now even in Bangalore they're the IT guys. makes my skin crawl when I hear Hindi in koramangala. We should kick out all the mallus and kongas, and execute the bimarus. Telegu and Marathi/konkani guys can stay. We need to make Kishkindhya great again and resurrect the Vijayanagara Empire.

:(

>Kishkindhya great again and resurrect the Vijayanagara Empire.
Soon brother

Cringe. Have sex incel.

Indians aren't good at any language. These subhumans can't even speak their mother tongue without lacing it with English vocab and phrases.

Where does all that terrible Indian internet English comes from?

I mean the open bob vegana, etc stuff.

Have you ever had sex?
Who are you calling "subhumans"? >:(

>Have you ever had sex?
Yes, with your mother.

I admit that majority of people in my country are subhumans. It's not even a facile generalization. Intellectual breed of Indians are like needle in a haystack.
There are everywhere in India. This is the result of not knowing English and yet thinking using English makes you a cool chick magnet.

>There
*those subhumans

named after Mizraim

You're much worse than a subhuman you self-hating cuck.

Who are we fooling by hiding the open well-known fact that India is a subhuman shithole? It's better to come to terms with reality than insisting on imaginary India that only exists in your mind.

Nobody is subhuman. :( We are all equal before God.

In bahasa Indonesisa
India = India
Greece = Yunani
China = tiongkok
Persia = persia
Italy = Italia
Judea = Yahudi

t. Bimarufag thinking the whole country is the same as his place

life is pretty damn good here, you must be a middle class frustrated cuck or a poorfag

kekek, sucks for you now get off Jow Forums if u wanna be rich

Ok retard. Ignore the fact that we are making huge progress all you want. Again, you're just a self-hating cuck who can only whine about shit on a taiwanese stamp collecting forum and call your countrymen "subhuman" while you're a pathetic fucking autist.

I'm from telugu region
I live in upper-class rich classy area of the city. I don't understand why you guys are using anecdotal evidence while refusing to agree with reality.

He's a self-hating dravidashit.

> lungi

no wonder, looking like this would make anyone wanna kill themselves kekek

Attached: kek1.jpg (480x640, 24K)

Are you seething because you're an ugly dravidian nerd? Getting girls is hard for you?

lmaoo, you just know this is what it is

oona ordoo yenna oogga booooga kek

I bet this is the guy that makes those "Indian men are so ugly why can't we get girls" threads.

You are confusing tamil warriors with telugu cucks.
Nah, I have a fair skin and nice jaw line compared to fellow telugus, so I have no problems with my romantic life. I don't understand why the discussion is bending towards me.

In Arabic مصر misr means "city, metropolis", which is both the name of a country and a colloquial name of Cairo. It's related to the verb مصر "colonize, settle".

>of the city
Found his problem. Hyderabad is the shithole of shitholes.

That I have to agree

His name is sid naruto? Is this a lungi weeb?

Also in Nepali,
Britain = Belayat
Russia = Rus
Tibet = Bhot

Guys guys guys
I've already had sex
What now?

Have more sex

Now try sucking your penis