Be American

>Be American
>get shot
>survive
>go to university
>get BTFO because you wrote the word beggining with the fourteenth letter of the alphabet

Attached: amerikkkans.jpg (1361x344, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs
youtube.com/watch?v=ui52h2_gbos
youtube.com/watch?v=7UD9ARkrDY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_A._Christakis#Free_speech_advocacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Google docs
Why

Attached: 1552188476537.jpg (298x334, 24K)

because it's the future, you fucking boomer

Harvard is a joke anyway, everyone with the right connections can make it.

Post that article about that guy who survived a mass shooting to lated die in another mass shooting

>google docs
>not libre office or open office
Serves him well.

Harvard isn't what it used to be anyway, this isn't the 19th century, he'll be fine

n-word?

no way!
our future prime minister went to harvard and according to the media, he's a genius

>greek name
obviously, only greeks can have such shit luck

Attached: bad luck.jpg (1881x360, 76K)

Nebula

I'm sure Yale will take him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs

Attached: lmao.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

He was never shot. Apparently he wrote a bunch of shit but Harvard are douches with this crap. As he pointed out with their past connections with slavery and racists.

Isn't this a violation of free speech?

MISTER OBAMA GET DOWN

harvard is not a public university

Because you can access it anywhere.

Yeah
It’s like american apostasy

Oh ok, I see. But why they watched what was in his Google docs? I mean was that stuff he sent to Harvard?

so this is the power of ivy league...

no wonder every publication from american universities are chinks and russkies nowadays

Social Credit system is something people in the West laugh that China has, but we already have it, it's just an ideology that you have to follow perfectly instead of a formal system.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa don't say it you monster!

it's funny how a conservative stooge was kicked out by the private intitutions he fought for

his classmates ratted him out

Some ass blasted schoolmate shared it.

just claim screenshots are photoshopped

>no wonder every publication from american universities are chinks and russkies nowadays
>russkies
What???

What an absolute asshole.

yeah, that's a bit odd, then again there seem to be a lot of people that put it upon themselves to ruin those around them

Aren't all the top ones in the US like that? Just bribe your way in which is how so many entitled kids and sjws get in.

Racism isn't protected by free speech.
It's not hard guys, don't be racist, and if you are, don't show it like a fucking retard.

This guy got in with an SAT score of 1270.

Attached: 1560806945032.jpg (1225x1540, 289K)

At least in my field(Robotics) you have a lot of imported slavs. I guess you can handle humanities for yourself.

>the absolute state of harvard

Brain drain is what is keeping the US afloat.

The USA is such a shithole

>have admission to Harvard
>uses Google Docs

he deserved it, the price for buying into the cloud meme is death.

It is in the U.S m8.

Nigeria

imagine using your real name anywhere on the internet

he looks like someone who does drugs
wtf

Just looked it up...
Seems like you're right.

No, Harvard Is a private University. They can admit or reject whomever they want

It's actually seriously weird how racist white Americans consistently are

>france

you must be not french to make such a claim

t. believes France is what breitbart claims it is
Your whole comment is proof of how shitty the USA is

Its private but it provides a public service (education) the electricity company on your city is probably private too but it cannot deny you service based on your political views
What the fuck is wrong with you corporate dick suckers?

>Jewish
>white

The funny thing is that Harvard and other big name universities used to be like that until recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=ui52h2_gbos

Apparently the average IQ at Harvard in the 1950s and 60s was like 110 or something. Now it is around 140 or 145.

Education isn't a utility

france has no go zones and ghettoes everywhere
the economy is on life support and leeches off of fucking africa just to survive
modern day france is a joke
paris syndrome exists for a reason

Most Jews are at least 50% European m8, which makes you white, unless you are Mizrahi, in which case you are basically Arab.

>france has no go zones and ghettoes everywhere
"no"

That's not how it works. Education is something you do for yourself not for your community

>i can quickly walk through a no-go zone for 2 minutes with nobody spotting me, SEE?? there are no no-go zones!
soy

>Australian guy trying to explain to a French guy what's going on in France.

>Education isn't a utility
> Education is something you do for yourself not for your community
You anglos are fucking retarded insect people and I hope you all get replaced by mexicans who at least follow european morality in their lawmaking and citizen rights.

>i have no clue what the term no-go zone refers to but I still shitpost about it online
retard

yeah probably this happened. The fact they say he was Pro-Gun and a shooting survivor probably made him hated by someone

*The fact he was

hi mohammed

youtube.com/watch?v=7UD9ARkrDY4

>france has no go zones and ghettoes everywhere
No
>the economy is on life support and leeches off of fucking africa just to survive
France is a global power in industry, services and has near limiteless untapped resources in our many extra european territories and massive sea beds.
Australia has the economy composition of a third world country relying on mineral goods and has a similar crime rate as France despite France having literal african,south american and caribbean territories inflating the statistics
Literally kill yourself anglo nigger.

How can someone reach adulthood and be more pathetic than a toddler?

does surviving a mass shooting grant you privileges in america?
like a "freedom martyr" medal or someshit

>“Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century.” — Former Prime Minister François Mitterrand, in 1957

>“… Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power.” — Former French President Jacques René Chirac, in 2008

>“… A little country [France], with a small amount of strength, we can move a planet because [of our] relations with 15 or 20 African countries …” — Former French Minister Jacques Godfrain, in 2011

and this is coming from somebody that actually likes france

No, you have to be able to sell your soul to a political agenda, master the art of guilt tripping and manipulation, and finally know to make a decent shitpost

did it leak? how did harvard get access to his private google account?

if you speak up against guns after it, you get accepted to harvard despite being a undeniable brainlet

Attached: 2019-06-18-153350_1920x1080_scrot.png (993x922, 1.11M)

I don't think you understand those quotes at all, is english your first language or are just a retarded anglo nigger that despite being monolingual he fails at his own mother tongue?
Yes, western Africa is the sphere of influence of France despite the Anglos and Chinks trying to get a piece of the pie.
Are you upset because you failed to put south east Asia under your heel before China got to them? poor little USA naval base lol

an**

It was this girl

>Ariana Ali, the former schoolmate who posted video of the messages on Twitter, declined to elaborate on Monday beyond praising Harvard’s rescinding of Mr. Kashuv’s admission offer.

>“He’s being held accountable, & I think the consequences were necessary,” she said in a direct message on Twitter.

Not him but Fr*nce has continually used protectionism to cover for its unproductive industries.

We don't have the luxury of protectionism and have to compete with the world. Open your economic borders if you think you're that good

What if he flunks out because he's so dumb?

Meanwhile Fr*nce won't exist soon as it will be absorbed into the German ruled EU. At least we have sovereignty you cuck

>we dont have the luxury of protectionism
>we have sovereignty

made me think

>At least in my field(Robotics) you have a lot of imported slavs. I guess you can handle humanities for yourself

I was Computer Engineering (hardware) we dont really have a huge amount of slavs especially newer ones. If the writer of textbooks and journals isn't American they are usually from Asia.

>Meanwhile Fr*nce won't exist soon as it will be absorbed into the German ruled EU.
[citation needed]

>as it will be absorbed into the German ruled EU
France spearheads federalism
We are set to become to most populated country in the union, German led EU is going the way of the dodo my friend.
>waaah waaah let china own you
No way chang

>Julia Reinstein, BuzzFeed news reporter
Yikes, or even yowzers

He does drugs, so he can handle the pain.

The future of America lmao

why would you go to harvard if it means you'll live a neutered life?

I understand many actors become drug users

Is there any context to this? Why are they ganging up on that guy? I'm at a loss here.

country was built on slave labour (which they will deny) and they had a civil war over the abolition of slavery (which they will also deny), if you think as recently as the 1930s they were treating blacks so badly that during the 1936 berlin olympics the black athletes had more rights in hitler's germany than they did back home in america

Attached: 1530983189816.jpg (1066x798, 152K)

>Let me tell you about your country

yeah just put your name as Anonymous on your college application that will get you in good

>t. "The USA is a shithole"

it’s cherrypicked “look at this le gommunist indoctrination of le crazy students ecks dee” garbage you’re supposed to get mad at

The academics at those schools is not challenging for the most part.

based
conservatards should be denied equal opportunity

Harvard isn’t the only college in America

>muh sjws
retard

Why Do The Americans Write Their Headlines Like This?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_A._Christakis#Free_speech_advocacy

His wife wrote an email to students saying they shouldn't be offended by Halloween costumes. That's it.

Why don't people want to associate with racists like me? This is discrimination.

Why are Jews so racist? One Holocaust wasn't enough.

By the way, compare how the mainstream media demanded the blood of those Covington versus completely ignoring these Yale brats

He also before parkland was going to some H.S. for kids not likely to succeed I'm other schools.

>open office or libre office
>not color print outs, carefully archived in a ordered folder structure

>based
>conservatards should be denied equal opportunity

many people really believe this should be done

this, is implemented as a soft power solution

If you are a conservative, it means that you're probably mentally impaired.