If you're a thirdie who has Jow Forums access then you are obviously an oligarch and we don't want to hear about your...

If you're a thirdie who has Jow Forums access then you are obviously an oligarch and we don't want to hear about your "suffering"

Attached: 1559438618212.png (411x376, 27K)

There's no barrier to entry for the internet anymore. Even the poorest shitskin can afford a knockoff iPhone to post from.

me

Attached: vq62v7c6r5031.jpg (640x500, 56K)

Then why aren't we flooded with Indians?

Soon brother soon

I wish I was a Moldovan oligarch like based Vlad Plahotniuc who stole $500 million from the Russian and Moldovan governments.

second this
an interesting case study is India, I remember Indian anons talking about how a telco made an affordable internet plan nation-wide and overnight the "send bobs" thing started to rise

I pay RM3 a day for internet :)

hey whadday know, an aussie talking sense

hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
maybe
each year I go to Hong Kong and Macau for sex tourism only.

Attached: 1553466062034 - copia.jpg (788x685, 89K)

high-speed internet costs almost nothing in Russia

living the dream

But there is a barrier to having Internet access and being a proficient English speaker.

hello Kangaroo

Attached: 1554938606526.png (657x527, 59K)

i suffer with no access to cute girls (male)

>Thirdie
>Speaks perfect English
>i SwEaR i'M NoT An OliGArCH

Attached: 1471048351401.jpg (500x667, 103K)

Too busy looking for bobs and vagenes on social media

I grew up reading Ladybird books (Peter and Jane) from ages 4 - 6, then at age 7 Dad bought me a PS1 and my proficiency pretty much skyrocketed from there with my access to English media
>mfw pirated CDs costed RM3 back then
would buy 4 CDs at RM10 every month, my vidya collection was really something

>I pay RM3 a day for internet :)
that's fucking a lot, I pay for my fast mobile unlimited internet like $6 per month and shared it with my notebook

thirdies think I'm an oligarch for having a chair

4 Chan is free m8 and and so is free WiFi from a public park. However, we could randomly lose our lives to a subhuman by taking our shitphones out in public or being too flashy

yeah, some days I fail to pay and I will go offline for a week at most