Imagine being a bootlicker for a racist genocidal empire who fed ur forefathers with opium lol couldn’t be me

imagine being a bootlicker for a racist genocidal empire who fed ur forefathers with opium lol couldn’t be me

Attached: comprador.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

Imagine being Romanian

Imagine being a literal gypsy

>why yes I am gypsy how could you tell

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)

hong kongers are the only free chinese other than taiwan purely because we colonised them

Imagine being ROMAN

Civis romanvs svm

Attached: 1559787278968.jpg (1357x960, 314K)

China is communist because of western imperialism, retard

Hong kongers are Cantonese Bvlls not han subhumans

Hong Kong Will become sooner or later part of the prc ,these protests are just delaying the inevitable

true haha, better to be a bootlicker for the regime that starved tens of millions of your countrymen to death, deliberately destroyed your culture and imposed totalitarian dictatorship on your nation bar the tiny pocket of prosperity and freedom that you inhabit, prosperity and freedom afforded to you by the rule of "a racist and genocidal empire"

lol, bongs also stealed that? the pearl of the orient was supposed to be Philippines

opium wars is more vile than any of that

Hong Kong return to China soon, not worry.

Attached: hong-kong-china-map-with-chinese-national-flag-vector-23599849.jpg (1000x781, 142K)

HVNG KVNG will never be ruled by dirty chinks

fuck you and fuck japs for turning China into communist

this is the government they want to be ruled by?

Attached: british new labour mass migration.jpg (2456x1672, 1.01M)

That's why i don't get the protests, in 2040 they will be Chinese anyway thanks to the Brits.

This is Agnes Chow. She's one of the leading pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong.

So what have you incels done to help liberate her island? Do you have any idea how grateful she would be?

Eternally. The answer is eternally grateful.

Attached: Agnes.jpg (682x944, 173K)

Hong Kong will be free, democracy is none negotiable. You cannot stop or contain the strength of the human spirit.
Go Hong Kong go!

they don't REALLY want to be back under british rule but evil chinks encroaching on their rights and freedoms and in comparison british rule looks a lot lot better

let's see if its prediction was correct

Attached: deus ex 2.jpg (600x480, 34K)

>You cannot stop or contain the strength of the human spirit.
Says the nation that bombed, defeated and humiliated China when they tried to free themselves of the yoke of Opium addiction. Two times.

I played 1 and ps3 one, is this good? looks like it

It like making a protest think somehow that Will make you not die,some thing Will just happen and accept it
>Bootlicker for a regime that starved tens of millions
Just like the British did in india?

>Hong Kong thread

mods or jannies were deleting these yesterday
not sure why

>expecting anything more from asian men, who are scientifically the most cucked of all the male races

cry more gook

>NOOOO HONG KONGS ECONOMY DIDN'T GROW AS MUCH AS THE REST OF CHINA AND WE ONLY HAVE A THOUSAND RIGHTS OTHER CHINESE CITIES DON'T HAVE PLEASE ENSLAVE US AGAIN COLONIAL OPPRESSORS, NO SHUT OF OUR WATER MAKE IT EASIER TO ENTER COUNTRY ACROSS THE PLANET THEN YOUR NEXT CLOSEST CITY WHAT DO YOU MEAN 99 YEAR LEASE THAT LAND HAS ALWAYS BEEN ANGLO!
HK monkeys.

Attached: 1556049814152.png (502x405, 223K)

Attached: 1553723414806.jpg (682x944, 97K)

>Lets go back to our old masters who never gave us democracy

>WE WUZ BRITS

kek

>that flag
chinkanzee spotted

irrelevant whataboutism, not related to china or hong kong one bit

hardly. maybe for retarded nationalists who don't care when millions of their own people die as long as it's at the hands of muh glorious nation state.

it was for their own good

>mUh China ebil because mao killed billions
>W-what how dare you point out we dos the exact same
You suggest that China was worse the the British Empire Thats why Hong Kong wanted to remain anglo because of that

Attached: Facebook_1560520575140.png (1074x1280, 1.14M)

usual zion capityalist cucks

>You suggest that China was worse the the British Empire

I didn't suggest anything of the kind. The original post and general argument of anti-HKers is that Britian was an ebul genocidal empire and that Hong Kongers are somehow traitors or idiots for being nostalgic over the British period or lamenting the erosion of the freedoms that developed under British rule. But when I point out that China did the same to it's own people, it's apparently different. The idea that Hong Kongers should feel animosity to a state that their city flourished under and now feel warmth and loyalty to a state from which they live under constant threat of authoritarian incursion because muh Chinese nationalism is absurd.

I would not like to belong to a country with a dictatorship that will imprison you and kill you just for saying something silly
Why the Hong Kong people are based

>Why yes, I do consider myself a loyal subject of the British Crown

Attached: 1590234892701.png (597x574, 492K)

>Better dead than Red. God Save the Queen

Attached: 1555673716164.png (988x1190, 462K)

top cuck

>top cuck

Attached: 1403786963814.jpg (517x678, 31K)

Would you love China if it wasn't communist?

you will inevitably die, kys

have sex with each other

Attached: 0.png (326x327, 182K)

Based
Long live

Attached: Long_to_Reign_Ove_3411081b.jpg (620x774, 159K)