Teenage neo-Nazis jailed for inciting terror attacks on Prince Harry and other targets

Teenage neo-Nazis jailed for inciting terror attacks on Prince Harry and other targets

>Teenage neo-Nazis who incited terror attacks on targets including Prince Harry have been jailed.

>Michal Szewczuk and Oskar Dunn-Zoczorowski were members of a group calling itself Sonnenkrieg Division, described as the “third generation” of banned terrorist group National Action.

>After setting up online accounts for the faction last year, the pair shared a series of propaganda posters featuring swastikas and the Nazi “black sun” symbol alongside their own logo.

>One showed Prince Harry having a gun pointed to his head with blood splatters and the caption “see ya later, race traitor”
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/neo-nazi-trial-terror-prince-harry-michal-szewczuk-oskar-dunn-koczorowski-a8963396.html

why do slavs do this?

Attached: sonnenkrieg-division.jpg (968x726, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/18/michal-szewczuk-sentenced-prince-harry-online-post-far-right
haiti.fandom.com/wiki/Polish_Haitians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and redpilled

>Szewczuk
>Zoczorowski
lmfao

So this is the face of neo-neo nazis?

>>Michal Szewczuk and Oskar Dunn-Zoczorowski

Attached: 1540945588789s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

why can't these retards be a little smarter

They look like normal teens desu

>poles
Yikes!

>Szewczuk
>Zoczorowski

they are ukranians, not polacks

El atrocidad...

I thought they were suppose to look like the Gigachad meme

Damn they looked cute in the thumbnail but fullsize can't hide the incest genetics

>Dunn-Zoczorowski
So apparently when you mix Polish bydło with British chav, you get a neonazi
Top cringe

>polish neo nazis

Attached: image.jpg (1000x600, 132K)

Attached: 1549886085083.jpg (940x673, 127K)

>this is whites of Jow Forums

Attached: 1512163437243.png (567x413, 18K)

*ukranians

> set up online accounts
> spread propaganda online
> don't scramble through multiple VPNs

Why didn't these dumbasses just stick to planning in person and strictly keeping their plans off the web and texting/calling?

Seems like terrorists would be much more successful if they followed these simple rules.

Janusz, Sebastian, Grzegorz, Krzysztof, Krystian and Wojciech are total chads.

Also, lmao at Dariusz Glowacki.

I thought they were supposed to look like ugly fat neckbeards

Yeah that's my point I expect my neo nazis to look like retarded meatheads not like fortnite zoomers

Why do you assume they are Polish? Those surnames can easily be Ukrainian or Belarusian. They don't even look Polish

Dunno what hohol equivalent of Michael is, but I'm pretty sure it's not Michał

>125x102

Attached: D4DyJR_W4AAtcYI.jpg (471x388, 27K)

They’re definetly not sending us their best.

>racist white boy gamers getting btfo
good

10/10 lads
Would fight a race war with them

In Minecraft obv

Mykola

Nah, they are simply assimilating into wonderful violent and drunktard British culture.

Attached: inselaffe against aryans.jpg (4064x1984, 2.32M)

>Poles call us non-whites

Based poles

40% career criminals
50% violent morons
10% sexual deviants

Why do poles think they are white?

>Those surnames can easily be Ukrainian or Belarusian.
Then they would be spelled with sh and ch, not sz and cz.
>They don't even look Polish
Of course they do, one of them is a half anglo mutt anyway. Why are you coping with this? Just accept it.
>Janusz Graf, contract killing and kidnapping
Badass Tbh

Poles are a scourge. Seriously. Also the fact that Atomwaffen Faggots turn out to be edgy teenagers is rich.

We're not white. To get called white is an insult of the biggest proportion. Western and White are synonymous with being weak effeminate trash.

Because they're teenage retards?

>Fighting to defend England just like their grandfathers did 70 plus years ago.
Beautiful

Oh yeah, forgot about it

>Murder and football hooliganism

Attached: 1543725516271.png (227x237, 128K)

Brexitfags were right. Poles are a plague.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/18/michal-szewczuk-sentenced-prince-harry-online-post-far-right

the guardian says both are polish, and they met on "online chatrooms"

>when the pole migrants are the only ones that want to preserve the royal family and cleanse it from traitors

>Because they're teenage retards?

But even adult Muslims make the same mistakes. It's literally impossible to stop a terror attack that is planned by someone with half a brain taking the correct precautions.

Although I guess the people who are intelligent enough to plan such actions generally don't stoop to killing themselves in the name of a cause. With exception to a few cases, you can always do far more good for your cause long term alive than you can dead.

Das rite. We are a plague, better replace those pesky polacken with more Africans, Middle Easterners and Pajeets/Pakis right away lads.

The royal family isn't racially white to begin with.

>the race of peace

based poles. this is why brexit is a bad idea. we need to import polish nazis not muslim terrorists.

Even scumbags like them can make friends online
Even the people I found online who wouldn’t ever know how I look irl all end up ghosting me, fuck :(
I must be the most unlikeable person on the planet

If Poles are so based why do all the Polish girls who move to the UK get knocked up by nogs? Clean house before you worry about the royal family LMAO

I'm glad we have american race experts ITT. Apparently: a mix of Saxons, Danes and other Germanics isn't white.

Why do Italian women fuck niggers then? Women are women, get over it. It doesn't matter what nationality they are.

That's why they were so mad to begin with obviously. One or both of them probably has a female relative that fucks nigs.

They have no roots there, they're desperately grasping for an identity to cling on to, everyone wants to belong, after all. They can't speak their mother tongue and they're sure as hell not Brits, so they do what Americans do and latch on to the miserable thing that is racial identity and overcompensate in the process.

Poles have never ever been white outside of the US.

I know plenty of bydlo/gopniks who larp as nazis.

this
>nationalism is lame guys, lets be based internet goth nazis, soo cool

Are Poles really not considered white?

Without them revealing that their names are a losing set in Scrabble, how can you tell them apart?

Isn't the royal family already a euro mutt cluster fuck?

>If Poles are so based why do all the Polish girls who move to the UK get knocked up by nogs? Clean house before you worry about the royal family LMAO

People who emigrate from their home country value money more than they do heritage/culture/their people. It's obvious that those willing to work menial jobs in the UK over working normal jobs in Poland for less overall income ( but a sim quality of life due to PPP ) will have less of a moral compass. Also calling an entire nation based or not is silly. There are outliers on both ends of good/bad in every nation. Generally people here are more " based " in the online sense than the average Westerner though, that is for sure true. Both girls I've dated here were " feminists " and both said that Muslims are horrible and they don't want any Muslim immigrants here. Compare that to Canadian feminists and you get the opposite from my xp.
t. Canadian living in Poland ( dual citizen born in Alberta )

TLDR: We aren't sending our best

Attached: 129489128498158.jpg (760x515, 92K)

I'm glad. see And don't even compare a Baltic population to some injun/negro admixed trash.

No one's "sending" anyone, if anything Eastern Euro countries are trying to do their best to retain their population where they are.

And yeah, plenty of scumbags emigrate, but they're not the only ones moving. 90's-04 was a general mass migration where you had all kinds of people and now we're dealing with brain-drain. It's not just the scum that goes West, but also our cream of the crop.

haiti.fandom.com/wiki/Polish_Haitians

We were named the " white negroes of Europe " by Haitans, we are not white

Yes. But you know "arr whites are same" so these lads don't mind.

WE

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 393K)

Cringe

They have prominent Asiatic features.

You may not like it, but this is how the peak performance looks like.

Attached: Pole and a Prussian.png (549x797, 425K)

Look like normal dudes. In fact, way more masculine than the average eurocuck.

No shit
What makes you think we should be higher on social ladder in UK than loos, pakis, and nignogs? They've been there much longer than us.

This. All I see is a bunch of redpilled white guys.

The faces of the Red PillTM

This.

> throw bacon in mosque
> get locked up in cage for 8 months

WE POLICE STATE NOW

with no asiatic admixture, interesting. how come it's always amerisharts that are such race experts.

we have no asiatic admixture and you can find "asiatic" looking people all over germany, scandinavia, ireland and so on.

Attached: east asian.png (1280x930, 270K)

>Enjoy f******?
frizzly?

>The 19-year-old, from Leeds, also managed an "extremely violent and aggressively misogynistic blog" which tried to justify the rape of women and children to create an Aryan race

Le supreme gentleman

Sebastian, Grzegorz, Krzysztof, and Wojciech are all hot

> seizing the means of reproduction
> not based

pick one

Based UK and the paki rape lobbies.

Hard to make this argument when you're no better than them to begin with. Not like their most wanted list is a bunch of misdemeanours, it's still the same murders all the way down.

i wonder who could be behind that post.

>no asiatic features
Ever saw this one guy called Morawiecki? And his thin ching-chong eyes?

he's a kike.

I wonder who the fuck raised that kid

Dariusz is how I picture the average gay ERP spammer on Jow Forums.

holly based

Attached: 0075.gif (1280x1280, 435K)

Some of them have a liberator vibe

Attached: polacs.jpg (940x672, 208K)

is it just me or left looks like laowhy’s long lost brother

They're at least white though, nobody would think they aren't Brits.

Africans, West and South Asians are far better than native Eurotrash.

Give your mother, sister and gf to a white guy and get bleached, you loser

Attached: 1560696235536.png (660x1000, 588K)

Poles are kike slavs
Tbh statistically our crime rates per capita in the UK are very low. The stereotype of a Polack criminal like these orcs comes from our sheer numbers.

Attached: Untitled.png (654x545, 49K)

>Poles are kike slavs

maybe you are, you krakowian mutt.

Even in American mutt-land I can often spot Slavs by their facial features. Not always but sometimes.

>insane white nationalist pole
>Also an incel
Checking off all the boxes.

this, we need more poles, as they're immigration they're immune to leftist attacks