Do you think this country will dominate the world? I feel so threatened

Do you think this country will dominate the world? I feel so threatened.

Attached: CDB2B28F-CA2A-44A2-B8EC-EC73EAFC01F6.jpg (255x171, 9K)

Nope because they don't have immigration

>H-help poos w-we can't beat America a-a-alone!

Lol nice Chinese century.

Attached: uyt.png (878x279, 30K)

>Establishing trading ties is bad
?

There are 1.3 billion people.

hello is this today's dedicated Jow Forums thread for chink shills i am here for my 0.03 RMB

>Nope because they don't have immigration

Whoops!!

Attached: 1519614842154.jpg (960x640, 50K)

God I hope so

Why do Asians fall for cherry picks always? Every time i see Korean, Japanese or Chinese argue it's always grasping some straw or cherry picking . Never actual arguments. The supposedly "High IQ" Race (they probably cheat at tests)

?
China actually has the biggest African community in Asia

Attached: China-Guangzhou-Chocolate-City01.jpg (860x541, 267K)

They don't develop new technology and they don't have any soft/cultural power outside their corner in Asia and maybe some African countries.

And even if it dominated the world, İ'd kill the leader and would try my best to stop the ch*nkoid ins*ctoid invasion. Only the KARA BOĞA may rule over this planet.

The entire world's elite flocks to American universities and American corporations.

Sure but it's still less than 1% of the population

Chink """men""" have 1 baby at best (Well, most of them are incel)
Meahwhile, BLACK BVLLS have 8〜10 babies.

why china imports niggers who don't want to work and live off welfare?

can't they import some migrant workers who actually want to work?

Google is desperately trying to get Huawei removed from the US blacklist because they fear a large Chinese company making an alternative to Android and Google apps.
American corporations are entirely dependant upon political sabotage of their competitors.

You're confusing Africans with Poles.

Imagine the smell

>it's ilegal to vame more than 2 kids
>somehow have 8

The serb is right, asians probably lie on everything

this, poolaks are so fucking stupid I feel so embarrassed posting from this flag.

They'll be an Asian hegemon, nothing more.

The policy was already abolished
And it was only applied to Chinks, not foreigners.
Well, city areas in Chinkland like Shanghai have lower birth rate than Tokyo.

stop making china a thing

Nah, we'll stop it with INDIAN BVLLS

I don't think they'll dominate it, but I do think they'll beat the United States. I'll be glad when they do.

No and their economic, political, and diplomatic standing has been crumbling to the ground in the last six months.

This poster could just be a chink but even as someone who actually loves America I too look forward to the possibility of returning to the days where bullying Caribbean islands were the extent of our armed endeavors. Give us our isolationism back.

Good, China will liberate the world of the white colonists oppression

They will dominate and the people who will benefit the most will be Asians and Slavs.

Attached: 1543993457774.jpg (1411x1536, 359K)

Isolationism sadly isn't possible in the 21st century.

Attached: lao yang.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

I hope so

Define "dominate".

Why have I never seen a chinese guy on this board? No vpn, not even a taiwanese.

I hope they will

They don't want us to collect their flag :(

I guess China is boycotting google, anyone who is caught using google in China is subject to big time penalties (not sure what).

Guess what board uses google capcha? This one.

So I heard anyway.

I am not worried about China dominating the world, but I am worried about how China treat certain minority group ESPECIALLY Muslim. Are Muslims the new Jews that get crapped on everywhere?

if you follow any of the sand religions you deserve it.

>sand religions
How is this not a racist dogwhistle? Get out

Attached: 1536518241187.jpg (655x688, 101K)

Marry one of the Japanese's royalty to the Chinese elite. The marriage will allow peace to ensue between our two clans and past grievances dismissed.

Attached: 1499474228471.jpg (365x403, 22K)

Then do something about it, Canada and America are the only countries actually fighting against them

Sounds like you could use some sand religion yourself. I'll dedicate a decade of my rosary to you, that God might soften your heart towards your fellow men living and suffering in China.

Attached: tag u it.jpg (960x720, 115K)

China offers their son for marriage to one of Japan's royal princesses. They will offer a single payment of a zillion dollars for the right to betroth her as well as the tacit implication that the Japanese can finally have a say in internal Chinese politics and affairs.

Attached: 1509838340028.jpg (492x720, 54K)

I think you are mistaken. It is the US who have presidential dynasties.

China is anti imperialist so no.

We have elections for the presidency every 4 years. No presidential dynasty can last more than 8 years in a row.

I see you don't know what "dynasty" means.

no. even japan could beat china single-handedly. your navy is much better than theirs, and if you don't get too close to their coasts (where their missile defense will kill your ships), you could blockade them into submission.

You're right. I had to google it lol.

Attached: 41MGzBRvmOL.jpg (375x360, 23K)

it's less than 0,1% of the population. That japanese poster is a literal disgusting retarded

>anti imperialist
Since when lmao?

Attached: cao cao.jpg (500x699, 63K)

China will fuck Russia.

ostensibly, since they went communist (if you ignore that they immediately conquer de-facto independent, de-jure chinese tibet in the early 1950s).