Lo l

Lo l

Attached: dyingwhites.png (4592x3196, 1.25M)

Paris, France

Attached: 1560264892930.jpg (1080x1072, 232K)

who wouldn't be fertile for this hunks

Attached: 1560713386700.webm (854x480, 2.37M)

How can one country be so obsessed with us? That's unhealthy

Europeans do everything Americans were doing 10 years ago

What's happening in Ireland?

Abortion was illegal until recently

Still illegal in the Northern Ireland. Based.

lol Kurdistan

Attached: 59c72c6645d2a027e83a6cf0.jpg (626x394, 47K)

Lo l

ohnononono

that looks retarded

Is not it illegal in Poland too? And yet you have the lowest birthrate

Poles go abroad to abort their babies

Irish could do the same

They had ship in neutral waters to do that

This means average European becomes automatically richer year by year compared to the rest of the world.

>yfw mother says you were born in Ukraine

Attached: BctgP4TkS50.jpg (242x242, 18K)

>Ukraine

Icelanders are saviors of the white race.

İ heard that the Turks in Turkey don't have a lot of kids in comparison to us Alamancılar, is that true? We usually have 3-5 children over here which is the reason why they say that seeing a Turkish kid with no siblings is rarer than seeing a unicorn.

Attached: 1560022125388.jpg (999x963, 55K)

>Poland
>lowest abortion and fertility rates
have sex Polecels

Hahahahahahahahaha

Falling birth rates are probably a good thing in the long run with automization and better medical care around the corner.
Imagine living in a country with a pop of 2 billion and suddenly 1 billion people will loose their jobs slowly but steadily. I wouldn’t want to live there

Imagine if you could employ people in creative jobs? You know, like, finding novel solutions to existing problems and so on... Creativity is something AI's will struggle with for a while, so that's an area countries can look for future jobs.

New jobs will start popping up as well, so countries can still take advantage of their population size.

Only uneducated people have more than 2 kids here. Since alamancılar tend to be uneducated people, it's normal for them to have that many children I guess.

it is, we're incredibly cucked so don't associate with us

Attached: 1560792634095.jpg (981x1208, 232K)

Alright
I'm not an idiot and I know what you're aiming for

>Creativity is something AI's will struggle with for a while, so that's an area countries can look for future jobs.
I thought that at first but after reading how there is a study with an AI that wrote it’s own composition and music professors had to judge if it was man made of artificially created, and all of them failed to recognize it as artificial I see not that much hope for the creative industry

Why do white countries (apart from Germany) reproduce so much while brown ones don't? Are whites just better at sex?

>all of them failed to recognize it as artificial
because modern music is already mostly artificial and shit, and being accustomed to that they thought any other person could have written it

I don’t remember if it was classical or not, but art and music is basically the same as maths, and it’s just a matter of time until a computer has enough knowledge to replicate and improve on music. That’s the most dangerous part, AI is constantly improving if you don’t give it a barrier.

please, it's "mentally disabled"

Attached: A3AAAA.png (1800x900, 2.99M)

it's a glorified mechanical turk, it only takes preexisting samples and replicates patterns in them

Home....

Why would you post your personal cringe compilation?

they all look like nice and happy students ready to grow up into productive citizens

Touché

Guys there's a fucking mouse in my closet please help what should i do.
I have no idea how it got there, my house is clean

D'Chawn, they're not for you.

Attached: Namnlös55.png (1800x900, 3.67M)

The BLACK BVLL claiming his place in european society as it should be

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 34K)

look at this guy....nononono

big yikes

you ain't gonna do shit Sven, you're a pussy bitch just like 99% of European "men"

is iceland the only hope of the white race?

It has a smaller population than my hometown.

If that's the future for ypipo, then they are doomed.

we have a fertility rate lower than 1
ypipo will not go that fast
well at least not faster than us