I am a neet

I am a neet
Should I learn German or Italian? Which is better?

Attached: 1559309937164.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

I prefer Italian

Learn how to kys easily

Which languages do they teach in Russia besides english? Is your schoolsystem also as francophile as ours?

Italian cuz it's romance and based

Learn korean so you can make this loser kill himself

I a perspective of working, German is more useful

>Which languages do they teach in Russia besides english?
Usually German

Is it practical though?

chinese unironically

This
Italian is ok for its cultural aspect
blabla but if you dont have intentions of visiting it desu id just avoid it, it doesnt give you much and italian people online are a weird subculture
Learning german rn and im pretty sure it will be easier for you to learn it as both english and german come from the same language group. Its also better for job prospects and all that stuff and if you plan to seriously study it youll have an easier time as i think there are plenty more resources for german learners than italian ones.

In my school we had a choice between German and French. I studied German but I forgot all of it because of Japanese

Honestly, italian will get you further with women and it's more logical. I don't know if it's more usefull though.

Very bad question
practical blah blah blah useful blah blah
Learn language only because it's practical and you will hate this language. You should learn interesting languages

Not really, French, Spanish and Portuguese are more useful but it's a cool language nevertheless
OP already knows Chinese check his flag before posting

How so? I know Italian sounds romantic but don't you need the looks and italian culture to make the charm?

That is a good post

German would be far more useful, but Italian is cooler.

Yea just learning another language wont make girls fall at your feet as soon as you open your mouth, its ridiculous
If anything id say if you come to italy and socialize a bit youll have an easier time as italians are seen as less cold than germans and more prone to start random convos but that depends on what part of italy youd be visiting.
I live up north and northern italy in general is not that open and friendly as southern italy so id go for that if that was your goal.
Italian women are just like any other women and will need more than the ability to speak their language to be impressed by you.

Spanish. You can learn Italian after because they share 90% vocab.

italian, food is better

You're not gonna learn anything, because you're a neet