Why do women fall for monkeys? Majority of nigs are repulsive as hell. They look like a missing link

Why do women fall for monkeys? Majority of nigs are repulsive as hell. They look like a missing link.

Attached: 15605883832640.jpg (540x602, 90K)

Have sex.

Because at least they aren't you

pity

>tf
>tp
Obvious monkey is obvious.

Racist.

go scrub a bathroom

They don’t Jow Forums just looks to meme a lot because it’s filled with incels

Majority of people date inside their race

Attached: 1DF7A21B-A5FC-45BB-8DD8-F2C6846222C1.jpg (750x719, 315K)

t. Bumba Mbeke

women and blacks both think like children. They are quite literally the best match for each other

They don't it's generally incel black guys or American white cucks trying to find some obscure pics of mudsharks.

I'm 100% white EVROPEAN you incel

>french
>european

Have sex.

>incels
cucks*
Blacks are like by cucks and only cucks

>are like
are liked*

France is located on the european continent you know
>polish intellectuals

bbc

French look like Nafris.

yeah, black males are hideous and all, but we have admit it that some black girls are VERY qt

Attached: 1560768719163.webm (640x800, 2.27M)

Jews

This is objectively wrong
>polish education

you're not white anusziskywdz, my foreskin is genetically whiter than you

Only mixed ones.
Seething.

Gosling.jpg

Attached: 1560871507283.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)

Propaganda

"Whites" as defined by Westerners are subhumans, so there is that. Enjoy being a white-monkey hybrid then.

A white skinned mutt is still a mutt
Stop deluding yourself

Are you speaking about French now? Yes, you are a total mongrel.

hey op: have you considered having sex?

Never denied french people are the mutts, the thing is that being race obsessed isn't a thing here

Attached: 1542113351591.png (609x498, 227K)

I always love making those types of threads. It's always easy to see how many shitskins are posting under western flags.

Attached: westerners on 4chan.png (1608x1265, 737K)

jazzma kendricks

kek
absolute state of western yurop

No that's what you want to believe because the color of your skin is all what you have
Those shitskins might very well be the ones baiting you

Why are poles so attracted to white identitarianism when they aren't even white?

see

Europe isn't a continent, retard.

>y-you're black!
cope

This list doesn't include any interracial pairings without at least one white person (i.e. Black-Asian), shoot

>Europe is a continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere. It is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, Asia to the east, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. It comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia.

So you went to school in Poland?

>jazzma kendricks
BLEACHED, like God intended

Most of them started with their dog so really it's the next logical step

Good point

I never noticed

But black + Asian probally makes up such an insignficsnt portion of marriages

Yea I guess thats why they did it, still would be interesting to see that data too when it comes to money etc. But like you said the point is that most people only marry intraracially.

Why is Poland so racist. Whenever I see a Polish post I know I'll be reading racist crap or USA ass kissing

It's a peninsula located in the Eurasian continent. Europe being a "continent" is a made up definition created by yuropoors because their souls will be crushed if someone tells them they live in a peninsula.