I want a Japanese gf

I want a Japanese gf

Attached: 11783767.jpg (1499x1000, 235K)

piercings are disgusting

t. faggot

same

Incel

>sticking a metal object in your skin
>attractive in any way

You "people" are literally from a different species. I'm curious how your brains work.

it's an earring, you idiot. how is that disgusting?

>how is a metal object stuck in your ear disgusting

How about I stab you with a nail through your cheek and you walk around with that. Would be weird huh? But ears are fine for some reason.

I know you are an alt-right, mr Zjhzhijzshek

Yeah well and I want 50 thousand euros to gamble with and a pack of purple davidoffs, but I have neither right now. We just cant have everything we want at all times.

No you dont, you just tell yourself you want one because the idea of facing a girl from a far away country gives you some contempt but truth be told if you had a japanese girl approach you right now you'd be too autist and wouldn't even talk to her, you'd make excuses to not have one as your girlfriend because deep down you want a girl but you don't have the guts to talk to one. The girl doesn't have to be japanese either, that's just a pretext you use so you don't have to face your fears, talking to woman.

have sex

who hurt you

Attached: FaceApp_1560824715278.jpg (641x689, 209K)

stop projecting, lad

Are you seriously going to start attacking piercings now? Do you know how many fucking women wear earrings?

>Do you know how many fucking women wear earrings?

A lot which is why it pisses me off. I find it repulsing. Imagine being repulsed by 90% of the female population.

Am I weird? In what time period did people start thinking it was a good idea to stick a piece of metal into their ears for fun? Some oogaabooga tier shit.

I have never said this with actual sincerity, but you should unironically have sex

Somehow you bugwomen insect catchers manage to find a jap even UGLIER than what I thought those ants look like.

t. faggot

not a single argument

I mean, after seeing such gross insects, I might just be

Don't worry man, this thread is literally superconcentrated gatherings of bug catchers. They'll deny anything till' the cows come home.

You gonna be VovanJapan #2