German men and Persian women

youtube.com/watch?v=EQkIeP3H76A

youtube.com/watch?v=zigjfdN0Alc

timdoddphotography.com/shakiba-and-sebastion-wedding-in-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=NfH9EVDKiqM

youtube.com/watch?v=IViJ8Ml8UgA

Oddly common combination. Is it considered interracial? They are both Aryans....

Attached: German cocks + Iranian THOTS.jpg (1280x1280, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the top left preggo doing the white people face?

yes, they want to get bleached

W H I T E D
H
I
T
E
D

> german
> aryan

cro magnid rape babies following a semitic cult aren't aryan in any way

Cute.

Germans aren't aryans. Inrdians, Iranians, Afghans and Pakis are

based

hmmm

Cute

Persian women are goddesses

Why it’s nice to see them get bleached

Fun fact white men and middle eastern women are the two most desired races on dating apps

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Wrong. Western Russians and North Poles are.

Didnt Indians only briefly get conquered by aryans and than all the brown people just accepted their religion?

Attached: 300px-Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA).png (299x193, 57K)

Europeans and Americans buy persian wives all the time. It's hardly interracial

Iranians that come here are very successful people in general. Not 100% sure but most came here during the revolution and the ones we get now are just persians being tired of all the islam bullshit

Based

REiCH’D

All hijabi’s secretly want that uncut Germanic cut

Cock* kek

WE wuz brown eyed black haired swarthy skin aryans n shieeet

kekek

"The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[26][5] Despite their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[4]"

They were neither. And they looked like modern Eastern and North Euros, not like your filthy abo/onge mongrels.

Attached: yamna blonde and red haired.png (6000x800, 95K)

I know about the genetic composition of europe and how it came to be... you didnt answer my question tho

you are a raped european abo and no they literally did not

you will always be a cro magnid mutt

Indo Europeans hail from Ukraine and Russia, not India. It's Indians and Pakis that got raped.

not really bro, they were "brown people" themselves resembling a persian proper or upper caste NW Indian in looks today

also the IVC was a mix of west asian farmers and SA hunter gatherers so it was mixed with neolithic iranian farmer blood already
45% of my blood comes from the steppe peope, the rest is a mix of iranian farmer and SAHG

my ancestors :)

Except we have their skulls and they look nothing like pajeets.

abo cope, your ancestors (the remaining 60-70% of your filthy cro magnoid bloodline) has accounted for literally nothing in the entire history of civilization except gathering rocks and ooga booging

kek

Indians are Ancestral south asian hunter gatherers+proto indo iranic+steppe.
Aryans were people from steppe retard.

persians/iranians are not aryan retard also modern south asians barely having any steppe ancestry.

have*

sure low iq larper

" Tiwari Brahmins – 44.1 %, Gujarati (four samples) – 46.1 % to 27.5 %, Pathan – 44.6 %, Burusho – 42.5 %, Sindhi – 37.7 %, Punjabi – 32.6 %, Balochi – 32.4 %, Brahui – 30.2 %, Lodhi – 29.3 %, Bengali – 24.6 %, Vishwabhramin – 20.4 %, Makrani – 19.2 %, Mala – 18.4 %, Kusunda – 8.9 %, Kharia – 6.5 %.""

even south indian dalits have more steppe DNA than southern europeans, lmaoo

>no source

Is it common?
I mean one of my mates married one and she even is way out of his league, but I thought that would be something rather special.

this is a yamnaya ancient dna sample

Attached: yamnaya.png (1366x772, 46K)

what

let's make some sense into the coping indian

you are not even caucasoid in the first place, you are closet to aasi people such as onge, munda and gond than you are to any caucasoid

Attached: 1553338758913.png (630x632, 75K)

a literal indian abo onge mutt calling someone else abo lol

Attached: 13059_2017_1244_Fig2_HTML.gif (3891x1530, 672K)

you are an abbomutt closer to onge and other aasi people on average than you are to persians

Attached: ktl75lNglobalPCAimportant.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

Someone call 911 an indian has been slaughtered

pic related "south asians" are the closest to abbos, and they include pakis in the "south asian" cluster, so indinas are the ones closer to abbos in that south asian cluster

Attached: IndAus.png (1421x861, 177K)

here, onge are closer to most indians, even pakistanis are unironically more caucasian than you on average

Attached: paper1.png (1200x734, 745K)

you are as close to even mixed caucasian such as persians as you are to mongoloids

Attached: F3.large.jpg (1280x467, 59K)

let's talk about haplogroup
onge have mtDNA haplo M4, M2a and M2b, mostly found in india, indian mtDNA haplo is mostly M, even when it's not M4, M2a and M2b it's other similar subclades of M

your mother side is mostly descended from onge people

Attached: OngeMtDna.jpg (462x509, 29K)

Noice

Based fegelein