Is Spain a Western country?

I made a thread earlier today about wether Spanish felt closer to Brits or to Arabs and all the Spanish posters said they felt closer to Arabs like Lebanese and Moroccans.

Attached: 749px-Flag_map_of_Spain.svg.png (749x599, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhE_gmRWRiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We Spaniards are relatives of Nordics not semites except for the siginificant minority of semites in Spain.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-14-15-58.png (720x1280, 660K)

> Is Spain a Western country?
NO

Obviously Spaniards are closer to their North African brothers, who are literally feet away from them, to the fucking bongs.

They are fucking with you. Spanish posters here are either self loathing or meme about being literal arabs. I think they were mocked so much by other western euros that they do it preemptively now.

Really? Honestly I don't know anyone here who feels closer to Arabs.

>Is Spain a Western country?
No

inshallah = Ojala

Do not you have the largest number of people with R1b in Europe?

That's incorrect, we are of the same population of Europeans moroccans are part of semitic east african population 2 different peoples and races seperated by an ocean and mountains.

Spain is not western, It is southerner. The frogs, the bongs and the krauts are the westoids. By the way, allahu akbar.

Considering that anglos and moroccans are both wife-beating, tea-drinking, pedophile subhumans I'd say they are closer to each other.

You again?

You are not even the least of the western euros, why do you have such a complex?

they were arab immigeants or baiting

That's Ireland

>Is the westernmost country in Western Europe western?

That isn't Iceland though

Here's the thread
Southern is not a thing

>haplomemes
>relevant

Haplomemes are actually hipervariable zones( these zones mutate a lot) of the y cromosome which is only translated from father to son without any sort of reconfiguration or recombination. In other words, You are not taking the maternal line in account cuz when you take it, the northern African admixture magically appears.

Can you tell apart morocco from spain?
One is the edge of a continent the other is the edge of africa

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-13-48-38.png (720x1280, 301K)

>lebanon
catholic
>turkey
only parts that matter are fairly mediterranean
Obviously closer than b*ngoids mexicaca moroccans are different

Andalusia is the latin america of Iberia.

Lebanon is majority Muslim and those Catholics are Eastern Catholics
>only parts that matter are fairly mediterranean
What does that mean? Most ppl also live inside

Another thread of the obsessed beaner and his chicano pet

>Can you tell apart morocco from spain?
We're the same.

Mehixan pidora.

2 different continents no one will say these two are the same, rivals and allies never united never the same.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-13-52-20.png (720x1280, 397K)

Other than looking like one and a shared past, they have nothing to do with Arabs. Of course Spain is much more similar to any other European nation than it is to any Muslim nation.

And what is Western? Define Western. I've seen people saying that Japan and Russia were Western countries. And people in Latin America often consider Latin America to be part of the West because whether you agree or not, we're much closer to Europe culturally than to Asia or Africa or ancient America, even Peru. For me, West is now The USA. The more closer you are to the USA culturally the more Western you are, but "west" isn't an appropriate term and we should create a different term.

Attached: 1560827746283.jpg (418x488, 45K)

>hypervariable
No retard its the contrary, the regions dont recombine due to being Y chromosome only and its rare for them to mutate so when it actually does mutate it will take hundred generations to do so again, because of how stable they are is that they are used to study populations

We're both Latino and Arab. Our halal tacos are the best in the world.

Why can't Spanish posters reply seriously for once?

mutt per favore, it's enough

Fuck you. This is why no one likes you, guys

Because you are an infidel who whorsip a false god! May Allah bless our glorious med nations.

browner than you, Pancho

it's in western europe.
but it's not western in culture, like white protestant countries such as sweden, uk, germany are.

I like Spain :)

You don't count

Yes

mean :(

m8, You dont need to be rude. Either way I mixed up the STR autosomical analysis with the Y one.

> the regions dont recombine due to being Y chromosome only

I already explained that. That is why It is so fucking useless, because It does not take the maternal lineage in account. Sure It can help you out to study migration patterns but for the rest of functions there are already better techniques.

>because of how stable they are is that they are used to study populations

Yet, It is an outdated technology, you know that, if you want to make serious research on a population´s genetic It is better to do SNP and sequence a shitton of DNA and compare the DNA , It is way more accurate.

you're the brazil of mexico

I like you too, Portugal :)

Attached: 1471900230938.gif (384x288, 3.54M)

>I made a thread earlier today about wether Spanish felt closer to Brits or to Arabs and all the Spanish posters said they felt closer to Arabs like Lebanese and Moroccans.
They were probably shitposting.

>I think they were mocked so much by other western euros that they do it preemptively now.
KEK. This seems right.

>Screenshot_2019-06-17-14-15-58.png

nice larp amerishart

You wanted some yous, we are giving you some yous. It aint our fault you are a youwhore.

South-Western technically.

>Spanish posters said they felt closer to Arabs like Lebanese and Moroccans.
They are baiting ofc, sort of how black americans use the term nigga and have made it part of their identity. Spaniards get called moors on here constantly, so its only natural that they would embrace the term.

Being from Galicia, I feel closer to celts. Being Spanish, I feel closer to Italians

don't tell our little secrets to the blue eyed devil, you moor

You have the biggest north african admixture of all spain lmao

Nah

>educación andaluza

sometimes

Busca el estudio que es fácil de encontrar, analfabeto.

So do you feel closer to Ireland or Italy?
>Mexican
>Blue-eyed devil
Although I guess an Anglo could read it.

>I'm so smart I take meme sources seriously! that means I have proof! btw look it up yourself!

Truly eye opening

Attached: 155396265361.jpg (1244x1195, 320K)

>le celto-aryan galician
pfffffftjajajajaja

Galician niggas be like yeah bruh Im celtic

Attached: 155397236782.jpg (2000x902, 454K)

>what are the Celtic Nations

Que carallo dixeches da miña Jalisia ti, media merda? Direiche que gradueime con honores nos mariscadores de Rianxiño, e teño estado relacionado con multiples asaltos secretos contra os putos ilejales jodendo pulpos polas pedras, e teño mais de 300 pauasos confirmados neses fillos de puta. Estou entrenado en manejo de fousiño e son o máximo exemplar de todos os forestadores do Barbanza. Ti para min non eres mais que outro toxo. Arrancareiche de raís cunha precisión que aínda nunca se veu nesta comarca, que che quede claro. Ti pensas que ser un comemerdas en Internet che vai saír jratis? Pensato ben cabrón. Ahora mesmo estoulle pedindo a contraseña de wifi ó camarero, e penso avisar a meu tío Fransisco pra que traia o todoterreno. Así que preparata pra a tormenta, fulano. A tormenta de ostias que che vai deixar a cara coma a suela dun sapato. Estás morto, neno. Podo estar en todos lados, a calquer hora a partir de que volvamos do mar, e podo escarallarche vivo en mais de setesentas maneiras. E eso e só usando o sacho que levo no maletero. Non solo eso, teño á miña disposisión todos os tipos da cofradía que están aquí a tomar o vermú, e penso avisalos a todos pra que che abran a cabesa. Se ten solo soubeses o que fasías cando merdaposteaches sobre Jalisia, ó mellor habías estar calado. Pero non o podías saber, non o fixeches, e ahora vas pajar o pato. Me cajo en dios que non che vai conocer nin túa nai. Estás morto, rapás.

Qué indignidad refiere respecto a mi persona, malhechora meretriz? Es mi deber para con la patria poner en su conocimiento que fui galardonado con los máximos honores de los Tercios. He realizado innumerables batidas contra la Pérfida Albión hundiendo más de 300 galeones enemigos. Estoy capacitado para la conquista de tierras de ultramar y tengo el honor de ser el alférez con más dagas vizcaínas. Procederé a limpiar la faz de la tierra de su apóstata presencia con un acierto que no han visto jamás las llanuras de La Mancha. ¿Cree usted que puede insultar a España y no enfrentarse a mi diestra? Reconsidere sus pensamientos, malandrín. Onions la tormenta que azota las miserables vidas de los apátridas. Sus días han llegado a su fin. Gracias a la Armada Española puedo perseguirle por los confines de este mundo, siendo capaz de ejecutarle de más de siete mil maneras. No sólo poseo el puño de acero de mi muy noble raza peninsular sino que tengo acceso a todos los arcabuces de los ejércitos de Flandes. Si por ventura alcanzase a comprender qué divino tormento iba a desatar su insignificante apología del luteranismo... ...tal vez hubiese contenido su bífida lengua. Mas no, errasteis, realizasteis aquesta felonía y ahora os enfrentáis a vuestra justa muerte. Maldito farsante. Derramaré mi furia sobre vuestra impía faz y os ahogareis en ella. Daos por muerto, bandido.

Is this true? I thought it was just a meme

I-i'm s-sorry, pls accept this peace offering ye mighty galician warlord

Attached: pulpo_cocido-500x275.jpg (500x275, 65K)

>arabs
>neolithic farmers (fuckg pre historic)

aren't those retards tired of writing multiculturalist non-sense?

Attached: PCA_dna-al_sac_eurgeneso03aGENETIC33c83_DNA8ss33sss322663aAzas32Pcu.png (1600x1440, 515K)

No. We Iberians kill whites on sight if they misbehave. Why do you think the Spanish police beats up the English.
No E*ropeans are allowed here, even Italians, they're too white.

Irish are welcome though.

It is. the "whiteness" map in spain is not south-north as memes say, is east-west.

Spain is a Southern country. not a western one.

Weird desu. Here is North-South.

>Frogs
>Westoids
Fuck off latin scum

E-Es ti, Bernardino Garrido ?
youtube.com/watch?v=zhE_gmRWRiM

>I think they were mocked so much by other western euros that they do it preemptively now.
well, that's what you're supposed to do when people bully/mock you. being pissed off only makes it worse, joining in on the fun is the only way out.

based

Is Mexico a north american country?
Probably the same meh answer.

North American is just a geographic designation

Those posts don't mean that we feel part of the Arab world or that we share a culture with Lebanon, what they mean is that we are ANYTHING but Brits.

And western europe isn't?

basadiño e vermellopilulado

Attached: 1289830210932.jpg (622x683, 42K)

fuckin saved

I do feel more close to Turks than germans if that helps you Francisco.

Are you seriously not familiar with the concept of the West (Occidente)?
What
>we're nothing like brits, we feel closer to moroccans and lebanese

Yes and you about north america? That's what I said the same stuff about Mexico technically you guys are in "north america" but culturally you guys are closer to central and south america shitholes.

The same goes for spain geographically the iberian peninsula is the most western part of europe but culturally could be considered southern europe.

You are a fucking idiot

Why? I'm being honest no one in the history of Spain has said "norteamericanos" while referring to you.

>all the Spanish posters
>literally 3
Come on Luis Alfredo

You should have phrased your question better. Because we feel closer to Martians than to Brits. Brits are cultureless, drunken savages and are considered subhuman here. All nations around the Mediterranean sea compare favourably, including Lebanon and Turkey. So the answer to the question "do Spaniards feel close to Lebanon and Turkey as far as their culture is concerned?" is not really; the answer to "do Spaniards feel closer to Lebanon and Turkey than to Britain?" is god yes anything but Britain.

>Mexicans trying to trigger Spaniards all the time
>Brazilians trying to trigger Portuguese all the time

Why couldn't our colonies be irrelevant little stuff like France and Netherlands. I mean Quebec is nice to France I guess.

Attached: 1446164456525.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Love

top kek

Attached: 1546539640271.png (632x1952, 701K)

they were being ironic you nong

AS BÁGOAS! VEÑEN AS BÁGOAS!
Speak shit about Galicia again and pic related will coming to get'cha

Attached: wladimir.jpg (646x434, 31K)

Weak bait. You already know the answer

but you are a turk

Of course, South Western
t. LeMutto Chicánez
Kek

Can you even imagine what France-African banter would look like?

>Arabs like Lebanese and Moroccans
IMBECILE

Attached: 1560778413248.png (777x522, 59K)

>galicians are more african than us

Attached: DkVk0oRX4AEfRKl.png (844x1157, 37K)