/brit/

Attached: 20190504_142416.jpg (715x1022, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URUqqNdGXNo
twitter.com/jazrowann_/status/1140722790330458112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dave and London Paki going at it about posters

who will win this thrilling debate?

gchqberg and fedpol baffled by the poster debate

Attached: Simpsons 2019.png (1352x1762, 191K)

How did mark from jersey get caught? I'm sure he didn't dox himself, if i remember correctly his posts were tipped off to a Jersey police officer, the Jersey police force asked Jow Forums for the IP address (I believe Jow Forums retains the IP address of posts made for 6 months) and then they worked out who he was through that (maybe they asked his ISP).

Really does make me think about what I post on this site though.

Attached: 1462533287320.jpg (500x700, 106K)

>44% of conservative party meembers want farage as leader
u fucking what

Want a Jow Forums gf unironically

hitler would come for the welsh language speakers first

London is a fucking horrible shithole. I say this as someone who has unironically shit in the street countless times.

Imagine supporting murdering germanoid occultists rather than honest hard working British lads

imagine how intellectually barren and attention seeking you have to be to want to be conquered by the nazis lmao

fedberg getting antsy with fedpol for not solving the slow fade captcha fast enough

do girls secretly enjoy cucking as much as men secretly enjoy getting cucked?

whats this?

getting a gf is impossible

any thoughts on this?

thats because you're a boring cunt with no personality

only a fool would argue otherwise

>A charismatic, likeable, politically experienced, Thatcherite Brexiteer who helped deliver brexit and has a good relationship with the most powerful man in the world
>"Wtf why do people want this guy as leader?"

Attached: 1558792317935.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

gosh..... she's so fit

Attached: 7a53cb04.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

We need another Hitler

it really is. i want one, but i don't want the possibility open of her being able to cuck me with another guy if she doesn't get her way

imagine calling anyone intellectually barren when you mindlessly support and defend the politically correct status quo

fuck right off
just had a political thread, don't need a virgin freak one

to btfo again

failed my bricklaying NVQ again lads ffs

Mosley had it right

do it again reichsmarschall goring

Attached: F26698C8-06FA-4A7E-B6E8-A405BB24832D.jpg (550x367, 53K)

that's because you're a bland virgin who doesn't iron his clothes

I'm not a virgin freak and I'm good looking but I want a Jow Forums gf because the type of girl that posts here is more likeable than a random slag off the street or Tinder

Agree. Need to set Europe's economic progress back a few decades and suck America's dick again.

fuck off to /cgl/ or /soc/ then

im a flavourful virgin who pays attention to every detail of my clothing

>politically experienced, Thatcherite Brexiteer who helped deliver brexit
LOL

Jesus Christ
William Shakespeare
Adolf Hitler

The three most important individuals in human history

Squealing at this

Attached: 11.jpg (720x347, 57K)

>no one acknowledged those quads

I woke up and now I have fucking tinnitus

have you ever wondered what is the purpouse of us being here

what is the endgoal of these posts and this general when will it stop what is it all for

really makes you think now doesn't it

Attached: 1556265667030.png (382x390, 142K)

how do i appear in a police lineup
sounds like an interesting experience

>going against mainstream theory is inherently brave and correct
absolute state of this yank retard, bet next thing he's going to do is deny evolution.

ah yes the personality detectors are on full blast

surely you're delusional
girls that post here are fucking weirdos

rorke take your meds

bore off you attention seeker back to /cum/ with you and your ilk

literally and figuratively who

Depends. Investigated for what? If it's hate speech stuff they'd probably get a warning if that I reckon

A law like that only has weight if the state (conceptual entity small number) can enforce the necessary violence over the vast majority, you know, actual people. As I've already said in fewer words, in the hypothetical situation we are talking about, where the prospective conscripts are somehow afforded an opportunity to walk around a number of modern English cities and then go back to that time, they would be so vehemently opposed to the long term effects of this law that they would unanimously practice civil disobedience in defying the conscription and the state would not be able to deploy enough violence to suppress it, no soldiers ergo no war. Hope that clears things up for you.

er, no
that would be me, myself, and i

there was some movie I was thinking of earlier but can't remember it... it was something like.. maybe edward niggerhands? just a guess
help me out

Merkel is not well

youtube.com/watch?v=URUqqNdGXNo

>a neuro-typical person would be posting on some obscure general on Jow Forums

I don't think there are that many north africans in the UK.

netherlands and the rest of west europe except france is still doing that since they still allow american military bases

roaring at this ngl

worryingly western-centric post

Kill rorkes and dismantle the German state

Today's death:
1937 – J. M. Barrie, British novelist

Barrie's older brother David died the day before his 14th birthday. Barrie's mother found comfort in the fact that her dead son would remain a boy forever, never to grow up and leave her. Eventually, Barrie and his mother entertained each other with fictional stories of him as a boy.

Barrie became acquainted with the Llewelyn Davies family in 1897, meeting George, Jack, and baby Peter. He lived nearby and often walked his Saint Bernard dog in the park. He entertained the boys regularly with his stories. Barrie would say, to amuse them, that their baby brother Peter could fly. Llewelyn Davies died in 1907 and Mrs. Llewelyn Davies's death from cancer came within a few years after. Barrie was named as co-guardian of the boys and unofficially adopted them, providing financial support to them.

He was friends with the explorer Robert Falcon Scott and was one of the seven people to whom Scott wrote letters in the final hours of his life during his expedition to the South Pole, asking Barrie to take care of his family. Barrie was so proud of the letter that he carried it around for the rest of his life

In the 1930s as n old man, Barrie met and told stories to the future Queen Elizabeth II. Modern critics have speculation that Barrie was a paedophile. There is no evidence that Barrie had sexual contact with children, nor that he was suspected of it at the time. The brothers denied as adults that Barrie ever behaved inappropriately. His relationships with the surviving Davies boys continued all their life

Before his death, he gave the rights to the Peter Pan works to Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London, which continues to benefit from them. When the copyright first expired at the end of 1987 in the UK, 50 years after Barrie's death, the UK government granted the hospital a perpetual right to collect royalties from Peter Pan.

The hospital is the largest centre for child heart surgery in the UK.

Attached: ba.png (660x371, 252K)

>being a nazi
>whining about political correctness
the fucking irony. you know these people have no understanding of the nazi regime.

nary a syllable

>tinnitus

Attached: Robert-Webb-web3.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

DUHHHHHHHHH if you speak out against what is mainstream you might as well be denying evolution and saying the earth is flat

Never once

Attached: 1558041325797.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

depends how threatening it is - some posters really do post some silly stuff here.

in which case you might find out if it goes to court but how would you know? with jersey it was easy because you already know where you were looking for the newstory.

>thinking Jow Forums is some obscure club
just lmao

Pay attention Rorke
twitter.com/jazrowann_/status/1140722790330458112

finally undeniable proof that being a rorke is inherently anti-british

did you hear me? I said I'm doing a poo

Alcoholism, like that gimp Juncker

The Jews, the English and the Germans are literally the only ethnic groups in history that matter

my nan met the queen shortly after

personality copers are worse than mgtow copers

and how would some normally functioning person end up in a general with 30-50 posters per thread?

>i argue that there is virtue inherent in deviating from the mainstream
>counter rebuttal with evolution
> LUL NO I DONT MEAN THAT STOP BULLYING MEE
yanks are the absolute worst. if there was ever any justification for genocide it's of americans.

Attached: 62020755_1260743124104546_9092948676654174271_n.jpg (1080x1349, 127K)

>Alcoholism

Attached: 1409.jpg (700x870, 64K)

MGTOW is based

Attached: 67EA126CF05F4F48A63A2EA23A26F7F4.jpg (1411x1131, 885K)

you have to be a cretin to reply to me or even acknowledge me desu

BASED

Attached: DismalBraveAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif (331x249, 3.88M)

the who now?

girls that post on Jow Forums are the type of freaks who call themselves "smol"

I doubt they would care. The Jersey lad got nicked because he sent an email to whoever or whatever it was. No one tipped anyone off. He basically did what that yank did and claimed he was going to do X which is against the law

If someone on here just posts "I hate x" its probably not going to get them nicked

love the duality of brit on the one hand you have some people who maintain it is a general for virgins and losers and some neuroatypical club
on the other hand you have people who think it's a general for shaggers and that it's one of if not the most normal place on Jow Forums.

Take a shower
Get a haircut
Iron your clothes
Go to the gym
Get a hobby

PLASTIC FACE CARN'T SMILE THE WHITE OUT

anyone read this?
any good?

Attached: f.jpg (1600x2397, 233K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 7.19.53 pm.png (1380x574, 1.22M)

“No”

Hideous

haha yeah

i have a strong personality its just bad

do all of these things and more
literally gotten 11 haircuts this year

What do you mean?

same girl

t. super recogniser

Attached: 1453990220205.jpg (1080x829, 79K)

hii

Attached: 1326947733361.jpg (685x770, 176K)

who's this semen demon

Today's birthday:
Henry Clay Folger

Beginning in 1881, he worked for the Standard Oil trust of John D. Rockefeller, getting his start in the oil business as a clerk at Charles Pratt & Company, a refinery owned by Charles Pratt, the father of his Adelphi and Amherst classmate Charles Millard Pratt. The Pratt Company was already associated with Standard Oil at that time.

Folger quickly showed his prowess as a mathematician and statistician; his management of data on oil processing led to a promotion in 1886, when he became the secretary of Standard Oil's manufacturing committee. In 1890, Folger wrote Petroleum: Its Production and Products in Pennsylvania, an article for Chambers's Encyclopaedia about the oil business.

Attached: Henry_Clay_Folger.jpg (1107x1536, 127K)

he sent an email? if i remember correctly his posts were just tipped off to a police officer in jersey by Jow Forums users.

you can find idiots in this very thread making threatening statements.