American accents

How accurate is this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcxByX6rh24

Attached: enhanced-15475-1418079970-24.jpg (625x500, 107K)

I can't speak for the rest of the country but people in Massachusetts don't sound like that dumb Irish stereotype anymore. It's 2019 and a lot of these are crazy exaggerated.

Uff da always amused me.

Huh, "Uff da" is just straight up Norwegian.

This. No one in New York sounds like that retarded shit either

The California one was perfect kek

why do americans think an "accent" means speaking in a noticable way? literally everyone has an accent

Is "Hella" still a thing?

yes

Yes

Americans are fat & stupid

thats hella gay not gonna lie

Attached: p2.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Boomers with Norwegian ancestry say it occasionally as a joke but it’s not actually a thing seriously used in any region of the US

because we dont consume anything outside of america except some british shows

deadass my guy

Yeah that might be because their ancestors are from Norway.

as an american I say there isn't noticeable difference among the diction among states apart from local colloquialisms and turns of phrase. the exceptions are yoopers, appalachians, chicago, NY, NE, the litany of awful californian accents, every black person, and the south

Didn't even watch the video, just popping in to remind you all that no one in the South uses "coke" as a generic word for soft drinks
This is some sort of boomer meme

don't they speak spanish in the former northern mexico or something?

don't you speak fucked up russian?

Not very. It's a bunch of absolute mouthbreathers who don't know the difference between accent and dialect.

no. polish is west slavic, russian is east slavic. those are completely different.