How do black women smell like?

How do black women smell like?

Attached: 75486DE3-639B-4A4E-ACE8-13FAD3930826.jpg (640x624, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poz.com/article/Blackwomen-genitalherpes-cases-18159-9438
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like shit

Wish I knew

Like Trash

Bad, like black men. I think it's chemicals they put in their hair.

Difficult to explain. They have a stronger, acre smell. But maybe I smell strange to them too.

anyone have that pic of black women on the beach?

Hairspray

coconut butter

No but I have this

Attached: blackqueens.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>most of them have straightened hair
Like clockwork

Really bad, not even mememing
They have this very weird BO smell
I had a black friend and every time he got in my car he fucking stunk it up, thought it was just him until one day I was sitting in a waiting room at the doctor and smelled the same scent, looked up and saw a black mom and son

They often smell like coconut-based lotions, in my experience.

Why are black girl fetishists so opposed to straight hair?

I know right
This is actual kweenz hair and way better

Attached: 1560871507283.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)

It's actually the opposite, they fetishize them but post pics of them with straight hair

black men smell like shit. black women are very self conscious about their smell and their hygiene overall thats why they take very care of it and smell good, usually coconut lotion

They smell like pussy. I've eaten out a lot of black women before, and some have queefed in my face. My dick was so hard I swear to God I could have sweat blood drops if it was any harder.

Because it doesn't fit and is fake

No lol

Attached: 1556909379596.jpg (516x1024, 82K)

>some have queefed in my face

Attached: 1552070420600.jpg (482x614, 129K)

Coconut

They stink, I work with quite a few. They try to cover up the stank with various lotions, but that just compounds the smell.

god what a kween

what do women smell like?

Do girls fart?

depends
somalis often smell like shit

awful

Unironically poop. Very musky pungent odor

Coconuts. This one black girl at my smells like tea though.

no

Attached: 1533508565336.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

This, but also Perfume.

Like black people

I only had the chance to smell one
it was very weird, unlike anything i've smelled before or since

I slept with a black girl, no noticeable odor, even after a day a riding in the car

Zhang...

I couldn't describe the smell of black people.
It is such a unique stench.

They definitely have a stronger smell. I've also noticed orientals have a strong smell

been told they stink but don't know personally
wh*tes stink of shit ,and their body odor smell like wet chicken
source: personal experience with americans
Asians smell like spoiled milk, it's weak but still disgusting
source : fucked a few in "massage centers"
Indians stink of garlic and spices, not good smelling spices
source : fucked an Indian nurse and dealt with Indians in my local grocery

Somalians (the ones we got most of) smell like shit. I had a Nigerian guy at work that didn't smell anything at all. I also once sat next to a black milf with perfect tits that smelled kinda weird but made my dick rock hard.

God just imagine the smell of ebony pussy, pure nature and untouched genes. The pheromones would be the purest of the world as there is no race mixing involved such as current europeans, americans, asians... This is why caucasian and asian pussy reeks of urine, sweat and dried up feces.

On the other hand, BLACK pussy must smell amazing... untouched... authentic

The pure scent of tribal ancestry untouched by chemicals and convenience products massproduced by us white men. Sure do wish I could live the moment of pulling down a black woman's panties and being struck by the odor of a pure human's vagina with a straight line of ancestry going to the very first kind of human, the ape, and then to place my tongue gently on her clit and sliding it across the labia, gently passing by the urethral opening all the way down and slightly stick my tongue in that black yummy vaginal opening. Then I would slide even more down just lick that pretty brown anus en stick my nose on her perineo.

black guys sweat a lot, black girls smell nice, brown women are smelly, a class mate once knee and she expelled a cheesy smell out her ass

like snickers

t. knower

cocoa nut

explain in full detail how you got to smell her ass

really strong musty earthy scent
full of pheromones

we were in a theater, acting kinky when she move forward, crouching, and revealing her ass stench, stole a kiss from her later tho

This. This, and food stamps.

Like the chemical they use in their hair

I am from Brazil and I've had sex with many girls from different ethnic groups, and my conclusion is the majority of girls who have curly hair have the pussy with a strong smell...
Black girls, in general, have curly hair, so...

like KFC

Like genital herpes.

poz.com/article/Blackwomen-genitalherpes-cases-18159-9438
>CDC: Nearly 50% of Black Women Ages 14 to 49 Have Genital Herpes
>Almost one in every two African-American women ages 14 to 49 has genital herpes, as does two out of every five blacks in that age group, according to data presented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at an STD Prevention Conference last week and reported on by the Los Angeles Times.

Black women usually smell oily from not washing their hair very often because it takes them too long to straighten it again or put on their weave to be bothered to do it more than once a week or 2 weeks. They also smell oily from rubbing coco butter into their skin because without it they get patches of dandruff all over their body. They call it getting "ashy".

whenever I fuck a black woman I usually start noticing the offputting smell after I've cum.

Eh I don't like the look of it in comparison to curly.

>addicted to black hookers
Help

Goldbond and weed

I passed out in a bathroom with a model once and got woken up by a fart.

Attached: 8BF8A92B-3416-4A69-BB2D-812214854F3F.jpg (906x1208, 238K)

They smell like you would expect a different sub species to smell.

Kek she twists her hair at the ends to achieve a looser curl pattern, #fail.
Try posting a black woman without a twistout.

like a petting zoo

Very smelly post by a very autistic pathetic smelly man. Stop going to prostitutes, and stop lying to people that there isn't a million of zanjis in your country. And white men stink yes, and you'll never get the taste of white women.
There are three types;
The most common scent smells like rotten sweat and diarrhea, mouth puking tier desu
The sheabutter and baby oil combination, kinda vomit enducing but if it's a mild scent pretty nice
The fresh minty smell mmmm
t. I am a healthy individual who has female friends of all cultures

so that's including pardas with with non-straight hair, right? not curly or anything, but definitely not straight (she used to straighten it, she said).
its the only non-white i had sex with, this was a recent thing, and i couldnt deal with her smell (it wasnt insane or anything, i just had never been with a girl with such a pungent smell, she stunk up the whole room and I honestly think she can't tell) so I broke up things with her only because of that