American """""""""beer"""""""

American """""""""beer"""""""

Attached: beer-cans-main.jpg (1200x742, 220K)

Why did you post a Brazilian beer?

Bud Light is practically a joke at this point. Only 50+ boomers drink it anymore.

Bud light is shit, wouldn't drink it if you payed me. PBR and RR are drinkable. I prefer microbrews, and unironically Mexicans have beer closer in line with german purity laws than we do. Sometimes heineken but anything from europe gets taxed up the ass.

Attached: IMG_20170211_131246199.jpg (1456x2592, 646K)

beer is a sóyboy drink anyway, real alpha males drink wine

Whilst the best selling beers in the US are absolutely shite (perhaps more so than the average country's most popular beer), the US now also produces some of the best beer in the world.

as much as we all enjoyed it, the 'american beer is piss' era has passed

PBR is pretty decent. Best value beer on market

Of course you don't have an image with Founders, nor Sweetwater, nor Flying Dog since you need your shitty meme beers to make your shitty meme

my city has 17 breweries, none are those ones

post the american light beers people actually drink

Attached: 01612301_micultra12pk12ozbottle_main.jpg (700x700, 64K)

Based

>muuh micropenisbreweries

every country have that hipster shit, nothing special

aaah yes, Treehouse and The Alchemist are truly representative of America beer, it's all anyone drinks

Attached: nusmsinoc0hivlujze4j.png (940x500, 187K)

draft PBR is actually pretty good for drinking cheap beer with your friends

they're all copying yank 'craft' styles though

those are most popular because they are in every restaurant and bar all over the country

>Founders

they colaborated to create a session IPA with one of our biggest mass produced beer companies.
and I must say is damn nice considering is only 0,90 €

Attached: 271660.jpg (1500x1500, 692K)

Tried budweiser once, why do americans drink this?

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

DRINKING ROLLING ROCK

it tastes very similar to kronenbourg and kanterbrau which you lot drink in huge quantities

never got elitism around mainstream lagers... with the exception of uber-cheap/supermarket brands, they all taste very similar

Karhu chad reporting in

Do you really want a thread about their microbreweries?

Why do you bitch about light beers? They're great for summer

>Why do you bitch about light beers? They're great for summer

Attached: images.png (222x227, 7K)

Yeah kronenbourg is pretty shit, also heineken

Most alcoholic drinks are overrated, and most people only drink alcoholic drinks to get drunk, not for the taste. Craft beer hipsters, wine connoisseurs and living room bartenders are fucking nonces.

Redpilled post

Tell me about PBR, Budweiser, Michelob, Miller High Life and Yuengling.

>most people
Honestly if you want to drink for taste how about avoiding alcohol overall? Dont fool yourself you drink to soothe your nerves and the taste is secondary.
T.alcoholic

I like trappist beers. What does that make me?

>most people only drink alcoholic drinks to get drunk
this isn't true in Switzerland. Lots of boomers drink wine and beer at every meal but they never get drunk.

I drink beer for the taste. I'd buy nonalcoholic but most good beers don't offer it. I sometimes drink nonalcoholic heineken in the sauna though.

A hipster by alcoholic standards

normal

bud light is ok

I'm good to hear. I dislike the hipserism. Are trappist beers common in Swizerland?

Americans do make good whiskeys however. Bourbon > anything else

Well most people I know drink Swiss or German lager to get drunk and trappist beer or wheat beer for the taste. Hipster here drink stuff like "elderflower indian pale ale" or made up bullshits like that.

I really love Pabst, probably cause of the redneck aesthetic

Maybe Budweiser doesn't fit your region climate...
I hate a lot of beers that I have to drink
It up to 4°C, doesn't matter its status, because where I live is a very hot place and I like to drink beer as that pic related.
Sorry about my shit English

Attached: images (1).jpg (450x450, 50K)

tfw no white trash gf to drink pabst in a trailer with

Attached: 1555855897270.jpg (1900x2533, 348K)

nordoids have truly no feelings