I've never been to the old world

i've never been to the old world

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

have a passport?

Come visit :) you'll be amazed
Spoiler: everything is old.

no and no money

I've never been to the new world. I have seen all of Europe though.

Do not come here

Why

Me neither. I've never even been outside of the US and have no passport. Grandma once offered to take me to europe but I didn't really care.

Attached: A8C09C68-DAF4-4F23-8173-3DEE5A890442.jpg (508x566, 71K)

:(

>has 50 states and some territories he can choose to live in with varrying climates views and cultural influences

try never leaving this mideastern shithole that's full of sandniggers and jews that you can drive length wise in less than six hours and across in half an hour
and making minimum wage whilst paying 200% for cosumer goods over any other western cunt, even the really expensive and tax heavy ones

I've heard the immigration check of travel to USA became strict after 9.11
My acquaintance said before, inspectors checked her bag and one of her cosmetics was opened
So I've been scared travel to USA since I heard that ( ; ・∀・)

airport security is very strict but if you follow the guidelines you'll be fine

Just start doing the passport and save some money. I'd host you but currently I don't have a job and honestly there's nothing cool to see where I live.

good. stay where you are newshit

I just flew the other day, it differs depending on the airport, but it seems like security has gotten more lax than it was when I was a kid.

Many thanks
I try to check the guidelines of USA

I'm relieved to hear it a little (;´_`;)

I don't know I was there twice with no problems at all, but I also had an invitation, so that helped I guess.

>inspectors checked her bag and one of her cosmetics was opened
horrifying

american security can unironically ask for your social media accounts at the airport :DD

they assumed you were a resident of Atlanta and waved you through?

Actually I traveled in Atlanta lmao.

he does not have enough melanin for them to think that

Georgians are BLACK BVLLS

It's generally nice (at least where I went) some of its shit though.

Blacker then you Gustav.

Hamburg sure as hell isnt.

Attached: 1532350411_Hamburg in ruins.jpg (640x424, 99K)

They only like people entering their country who will live on benefits instead of spending tourist money.

That's only VISA applicants and it's because we've let in people we probably shouldn't have.