D
O
N

null

Kerala.

The airports

why so?

probably some toilet for high caste poojeet

I want to move to super rural Mizoram and live a calm life.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.08.30_[2019.03.04_11.52.28].jp (1280x720, 106K)

Kerela or himachal pradesh

based

Why mizoram though?

Allegedly it's doing the best. Weirdly they had communists in power, elected democratically. lol.

They are only communist in name tbhqh

They have* communists in power. For fifty years. The best thing about Kerala is that the BJP workers get slaughtered and not a soul mourns for them. The worst thing about Kerala is the muzzle jihadist camps recruiting people.

Whats the best place in India to meet educated individuals not on a coast?

Anywhere in the South where there aren’t sanghis or hajjis.

It's not very populated and owning a small house somewhere there and living off the land (while it still being India) is a pleasant thought.
It has its' scenic parts, too.

I guess it doesn't take much for me to be satisfied, so this might seem confusing. I just happen to know the region a bit since I kinda know someone from there.

Where does the south began and the north end? Im curious

Dude, anything above Andhra or Karnataka is the norf collectively all around. This includes Pakistan as well. You’re just skullcap northies nothing else man.

The Vindhya mountains

Buy me 500 USD Walmart gift card to receive your system back!! I delete ur files!

Was it someone from the mizo tribe?
Pretty funny

Mumbai

No

Bleed Cash: The City.

Chandigarh is pretty nice and pretty clean compared to the average Indian city.

Lovely place desu

No, but they didn't seem to mind the Mizos much. Or better said, the Mizos I've seen didn't seem to mind that person much and they get along fine.

Does " anywhere out of India" count as an answer?

no