Spice bag is the best ireland's invention. prove me wrong

spice bag is the best ireland's invention. prove me wrong

Attached: spice-bag-riverside-takeaway-swords-zpsbmxsosy8-1024x768.jpg (767x431, 40K)

>best ireland
Northern Ireland?

you guys are so far behind the curve on carry out concoctions. I know people who ONLY get chips out the Chinese think about that.

chap you stupid i just said that as a whole not the split sides of it

wdym bigman id rather munch on my spicebag than on some uk munchybox

For me, it's the humble 4-in-1

ye man, best spicebag i had was in south dublin rathfarnham when i used to live there, best one in dublin 15 is chef in ongar

Whats that? Like a munchy box but it comes in a bag?

What is that, Asian fried fusion?!

I guess we will never know...

that's just salt and pepper chips at every Chinese takeaway....

bigman relax

essentially munchy box but with like much more flavor and is much cheaper yet has like 70% food of what munchy box has

Alright, you fuckers blew my mind with the instant curry sauce, break this one down for me. What the fuck is a spice bag? What are you doing with the potatoes this time?

Speaking of potatoes, how is your supply holding up? Should we ought to send you some? We know how you get when you start running low on potatoes.

>Americans don't have instant curry sauce
What? I thought it was ubiquitous

Nah. It exists solely in Western Europe.

thanks for telling the rest of the world what the fuck it is 1 hour later

Not like the McDonnells kind, no. We have various rouxs and jarred mixes you'd add to a skillet or a pot to flavor a specifically desired meal, but no generic curry sauce, generic in the sense that curry powder is generic. We just don't have that.

I saw some you talking about curry chips once, and chimed in to ask what kind of curry sauce you'd put on that. Like if it was a tamil thing or a punjab deal, or what. Your countrymen laughed and said "Nothing that authentic, just the normal kind. Like McDonnells." I had to look it up.

Yeah, no, I still don't know what it is. Saying "70% of a munchy box" is meaningless to me if I don't know what 30% is being omitted, and my best conception of a munchy box is is "it's like a garbage plate, but not" in the first place. You know what? I suddenly recall that Google exists.

Okay, so it's, like, potatoes O'brien with french fries, and added chicken? Interesting. Very interesting. If I Americanized it by adding bacon and serving it with ranch dressing and selling it out of a food truck, I'd probably make a fucking packet. Call it "Irish Loaded Fries".

no one asked you fucking muppet

It's basically just chips, chicken, peppers and onions in a bag with a bunch of salt and spices in there too. Munchy boxes usually have all of these things plus more but they also have less of an emphasis on the spice. Spice bags are cheaper

sounds great

lol, fun

chap how is munchy box even close to tasting good, they usually put leftovers in it and give it no spicing and compensate for it by adding you curry sauce. also they're mad expensive like 13e compared to a spice bag 5e

fact

Munchy box portions are huge, any time I get one I just split it with my friend so we pay 6.50 each and there are spices as well as curry

I don't get it ... why dont you just make whatever you want/like for yourself and better?
I know an irish guy named Guy thats a complete fucking ferocious slob of a pig, he will literally snort/eat/drink anything that he can grab. He's a really nice guy but he needs a maid to look after him and scrape the shit ouf of his mouth and ass 24/7,

Yes, it's a quite intriguing concept. I'm taking a look at recipes, and I'm starting to appreciate the final product. Piquant spices, salt, sauteed aromatics. Yeah, I could feed this to Americans.

I've got a DnD game coming up, my players are a captive audience of guinea pigs, they're gonna be giving Irish loaded fries a shot.

but it's not called fries here and you've changed the original recipe, and we don't call things loaded. stop stealing our culture and repackaging it (as if an american would know what that means). just call it user's loaded fries or something

This is probably impossible to get in American shops but I'd recommend it you want to try

Attached: MCD-Spice-Bags-Classic-Chinese-Curry.png (342x232, 104K)

>stop stealing our culture and repackaging it
AH HA HA HA, AHH HAH HAH HAH, AH HA HAH HA. Oh, you are just adorable! As though we'll ever stop doing that?
>(as if an american would know what that means)
You think it's not on purpose? Oh my God, I love you. Do want an immigrant visa? I will marry you sight unseen and sex unknown, because you are just *too cute*.