Do you like Russian humour?

Do you like Russian humour?
youtu.be/2UYeojsTR9Q

Attached: 2440935B00000578-0-image-a-59_1419432314448.jpg (634x332, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6l3k5is5ck
youtube.com/watch?v=kzQZYprw3vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

What a disgusting image.

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Why because he doesn't wear sneakers and cargo shorts?

why i oughta

lol
same as this

Attached: Koean.png (499x389, 492K)

What about freedom, Tyron?
Are you gonna opress my right to stand on image of american flag by expressing negative reaction?

Wait, don't you literally walk around in your house with shoes on?

Why does the average russian even care about america? They should be worried about their people in charge who are fucking them in the ass

Based af

this means war

Are you 13 years old?

It's a clever con to get their focus on foreing countries while the poo tin and his friends milk the country dry

The only Russian humor I like are videos of Russians dying.

Attached: american eagle sunglasses bandana.jpg (550x550, 89K)

I understand our government is fucked up but why do you people hate our citizenry so much? I would never stand on or desecrate a Russian flag because I have nothing against Russians as people just against Putin and his cronies

Meh, i dont really worry about what third worlders do.

Looks like somebody's getting shot tonight.

They don't even wipe their shoes, they just walk over it.
Most of them probably didn't even notice it being there.

If it makes them feel better about their lives, then good for them.

This. If they weren't too busy hacking into our systems all the time I wouldn't even think about Russia in general.

>MailOnline
Ah yes, news

soviet and commie shit propaganda in russian heads

Young people don't hate the US

>nothing against Russians as people just against Putin and his cronies
Then fuck you.

We need those too.

this
someone vatnik-pidorashka just put the U.S. flag on the floor for lulz
but the news has spread propaganda

t. pidorashka

God damn, that's so fuckin based.

So is it the Russians or the Westerners spreading propaganda? Decide already.

Based where can i get one of those for my house?

Don't cry fren, nobody hate average american citizens here, even elders who grow up in USSR. You or your poeple could safely travel to russia and be warm welcomed, as long as you do in rome as romans do.

What about video, just some pissed guy tried to pull out a little banter. People do not even notice what is lies beneath their feets, they do not care.

t,american tourist

Your government is going to topple over soon, you piece of interventionist imperialist shit.

Can't wait for the Day of Krokodil

This is an american tourist

>the German thinks the USA is like an American TV show
Are you literally retarded? Actors wear shoes while on-job because warehouses are dirty.

at the barrel of my gun

Russian boomer propaganda, we have American boomers telling us to hate you too.

Imagine being American and calling other countries "interventionist" and "imperialist." Christ.

But young Americans hate Russians. Look at Reddit.

as usual, they are obsessed with us, and we don't think about them

Ukrainian humor
youtube.com/watch?v=H6l3k5is5ck

Caucasian humor
youtube.com/watch?v=kzQZYprw3vI

He's right though. Americans were never villified in the USSR or in Russia the way Soviets/Russians were villified in the US. Which was probably a mistake.

I wanted to go to Russia with my bro.
But I was worried that they might think we were gay and throw vodka bottles at us in the street.
I'd still like to go on my own, but I'd be afraid that they'd kidnap me and sell me on the internet for cs:go items.

Imagine annexing countries instead of doing regime change

Oh wait, R*ssians can't fathom that

They should hate us, for what we're about to do to them in the next 10 years. If R*ssians have been hurting due to sanctions, they should be prepared for 2x or 3x worse

Do you and your bro walk around in fishnet stockings?

I chuckled.

Mykola, take off the proxy.

>live in Chelyabinsk provincial city
>put on a pink shirt and went to work
>gopniks broke your head with a bottle because you look like gay

Attached: 2-z6-8b87ba52-2a57-4624-a4ad-40c7f0ef6622.jpg (721x960, 173K)

P.S. true story

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS

Then why did you come to this thread you obese monkey turd?

Justified desu. But the likelyhood of that happening to you are about as high as getting hit by lightning. Still, the British flag sounds like a pussy faggot so it's best if he doesn't go.

Based

Attached: 1547510627711.png (700x443, 211K)

Who are you calling a pussy faggot you little homo?

Well you sure sound like one. My Dutch friend just got back from visiting Chechnya ffs, nothing's gonna happen to you.

Looks like a shitty provocation. Not a single person in the video gives a single fuck about the stupid rug.

Does this mean, I, as an Amerifat, can't get a Russian gf anymore?

go back to mexico wetback

You can if you're not black, on second thought some desperate thots here would even be with a negro so yes, yes you can.

Why do Americans always insist that people should make a distinction between their citizens and their government? It's you, who elect them. It's you who fight for them. It's you who could remove them, if you wanted. Stop crying about the gubmint and accept the hatred.

Is this ok?

Attached: 02265006376.jpg (640x425, 91K)

I didn't see anyone actually wipe their feet in that video

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as the MailOnline, is in fact, The Daily Mail Online, or as I've recently taken to calling it, The Online Mail. The Daily Mail is not a news corporation unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning wider system made useful by having the same editors, managers and business strategy as the Daily Mail Online, these components together comprising a full news corporation as defined by the Press Association. Many readers read a modified version of the News Corp system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Daily Mail Online which is widely used today is often called "The Daily Mail", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Daily Mail Online system, developed by Rupert Murdoch. There really is a Daily Mail, and these people are reading it, but it is just a part of the news network they use. The Daily Mail is the kernel: the core organ that allocates the corporation's resources to the other programs that we run. The corporation is an essential part of a newspaper, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete journalistic system. The Mail Online is normally used in combination with the Daily Mail business system: the whole system is basically The Daily Mail with Online added, or The Daily Mail Online. All the so-called "Daily Mail" distributors are really distributors of The Daily Mail Online.

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 6K)

ah yes russia