I hate dog lovers so fucking much. They're disgusting drooling animals...

I hate dog lovers so fucking much. They're disgusting drooling animals. Nothing wrong if you keep a dog for protection/herding but if you own one of those disgusting small freak dogs or those pathetic Labradors you are fucking pathetic. Saying shit like "OHHH MY BABIES OHH MY LOVED CHILDREN" to a fucking DOG you are mentally ill. Fuck you

Attached: 051584b40e28e52465013897a49ea2b7268639.jpg (640x960, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dogs are okay filthy as they are, pitbulls belong in the zoo though

Prepare for people calling you Ahmed

More human than you Ahmed

I fucking hate cats that little motherfucker just attacked me out of nowhere I wasn't even paying attention to him nor have I even touched him

Attached: IMG_20190618_111535.jpg (3840x5120, 3.01M)

i love dogs but i don't understand how some think people that don't like them are horrible human beings that NEED to be converted to the true faith

cats never just attack people out of nowhere. i'm sorry user but you have rabies.

By having a dog I’ve gotten to speak to many women and girls in the park. There’s no other trick better than this making you able to have a nice chat with one while the dogs are running around.

>imagine going another mans country and complaining about their culture
Ahmed pls stop

gonna get a dog and take walks around norwegian parks from now on

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618

Attached: 1438914984432.png (645x512, 597K)

>muzzie
>hates dogs
shocking

happy now?

How come first worlders love dogs while 3rd worlders hate them?

Many dog owners are seriously mentally deficient.

Attached: 1558779556750.jpg (750x951, 112K)

In third world countries there are stray animals and most dogs are dangerous pests that are roaming the streets at night attacking little children. In first world countries with functioning animal shelters 100% of all dogs are pets.

You’ll need some cute doggos though.

Attached: B1178B27-6793-4CF1-8AFC-5EE9EF84AC5A.jpg (2334x1008, 791K)

>cats
Give you brain worms, and shed, also stink
>dogs
Smell, stink, shit, and shed hair all over your house and apartment making it impossible to ever live in a clean environment.

Why are most pets so shit? I want a pet kookaburra but I think there’d be problems.

Those women are more interested in your dog because they want to fuck him. Enjoy being a cucklord.

got a dog as a kid and my mum did that
really ruined the dog, never learned to behave. fucking maternal instinct

Stop being jelly. It’s a fact that women softens around animals.

Attached: E0CBAB14-5FD0-4815-B313-48A690BF56C5.png (750x1334, 1.66M)

Dog owners are Chad's you stupid fag
Catowners are betas
Fact

Hello toxoplasmosis victim

Women aren’t a good judge of character since virtually all criminals, including serial killers and rapists own or love dogs. Also women that own dogs are themselves of horrible character.

I see the toxoshill thread is back up

>a germ hates
Give me something new, will you

We have an incel here guys!

This, I am tired of them especially at the running trails. I was at one my uni buddies home and they have a dog and oh man their couch what a disgusting mess.

How about human friends? Instead of some animal you weirdo.

based and anti-dogpilled

how about both you virgin freak

>swedcuck

Attached: 1560767370211.webm (1024x576, 1.36M)

You're mentally ill piece of shit, nobody cares what or whom you hate you useless piece of garbage, the airwaster, proving that euthanasia is an option. Hope you'll get torn down by a pack of pitbulls one day.

dogs are only good for sex and food 2bh

I hate Muslim vermin so fucking much.
They are the filthiest of animals.

based op

Attached: O76t8Pe.jpg (1125x1106, 185K)

Dog owners stink. They stink like piss and shit. Their fucking mutts shit everywhere and they don't pick it up. Fuck fog owners.

I hate dogs and think they're disgusting but I'm also pretty sure that if you gave me one for a week it'd grow on me and I'd refuse to part with it

I have always hated cats and loved dogs.
But recently dogs have gotten really fucking soì.
So many people talk about them as if they're their literal children.
Especially odd are my friends who talk about how shitty having kids would be but how they love their handsome boi.
It's man's best friend, not manchilds first born.

fuck off back to turkey kanake

Dogs should be kept to rural areas. Too many idiot suburban owners who neglect their pet because they got it on a whim and don't want to take care of them long term.

based, death to all d*gs

>His dog has to wear a jacket
Pathetic

Attached: dog 3.jpg (640x853, 64K)

magnifisent doggo

Lies. Everyone in Latin America loves dogs.

Soy doesn't get wordfiltered on Jow Forums you stupid crossposter.

The dodo is literally pitbull propaganda. It's insane

t.muhammed abdul

>doggo
kys

Mahmoud