How do I make the pain stop?

Attached: 1nn3gx.jpg (150x150, 7K)

fighting of course

End your life

way too hard

Check this out:
ESCAPISM
So fucking easy!!
Just watch anime, play vidya, read a book or do whatever that makes you forget about life!

I burned out
No amount of video games, movies, anime or games satisfies me anymore.

thats not what happened retard, you just need to find something new that interests you.

You can go Brenton on a favela.

I've been looking for a while
There just isn't anything
what do you play?

The game that i can play without getting tired of itis EU4. Its been like that since I bought it and I have almost 1600 hours.
Other than that CSGO every now and then but not as much.
Then just random new games which I rarely finish.

But I do other stuff too like watch anime although not so much lately since i've been playing vidya.
And I read books, most of which have been tough to get through but I recently started reading the Game of Thrones books which has been nice and easy to read

I play monster hunter and far cry 5.
i'm not really into anime, the only one i follow is attack on titan
i should really start to read tho. i hate it, but it makes you smart

If you have money then just buy other games bro
As for anime you just need to find the right one for you. I recommend Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken, a 10/10 isekai (transported to another world) anime and recent. It might seem strange but its really fun wholesome and comfy.

And if you want to start reading then pick books that interest you, not books that make you smart. If the book is interesting you will be able to read it quickly and enjoy it, but if its not it will be very painful to get through and you won't get as much out of it.

>brs
>ever buying games

Attached: rtyrt.png (2518x1024, 276K)

And for longer anime I recommend Hunter x Hunter, my fave anime of all time.
For shorter anime I recommend Overlord, it has 13 episodes. And if you like it, it has a season 2 and a season 3.

t. poorfag
it literally means nothing to me to spend a few moneys on a game even if i never play it

MHW I bought. FC5 i pirated.

embrace it
i suffer when i don't suffer
without pain i would be nothing
suffering only makes me want more of goodness

>t. poorfag

Attached: 45673.jpg (635x117, 17K)

its more trouble to learn how to pirate than to spend money

have you tried being yourself?

>more trouble to learn how to pirate
Zoomer detected

Attached: 1539720745731.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Call Americans mutts, seems to fill the hole for most.

not really
go on fitgirl's website, find the game, download it and install it. super simple.

yeah, zoomer here

Attached: boomer gets it.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

learn something. Read books, manuals whatever.

do cocaine

I'm too much of a pussy to buy it.
Besides, if I was going to buy drugs, I'd buy ketamine.
It's supposed to be this super effective antidepressant.

its effectiveness comes from the fact that in makes you stop thinking and moving

lubrication.

Attached: smart.gif (480x264, 2.3M)

Really? I heard you take it once, and you're good for an entire week.
It's used as a nasal spray in the US

Attached: image.jpg (620x348, 9K)

Pick up your cross and struggle uphill towards the city of God

Become a niceposter.

Attached: YZwYHic_d.jpg (639x405, 33K)

Suicide usually helps.

Based & nice pilled

You don't and it will never end especially in death, all you can do is keep living and make and take what you want to spite god

Attached: 9mw9rt5an20y.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

find the productive passion you enjoy. Maybe you always loved to play guitar but never thought you could succeed with it? Maybe you loved to make lego castles when you were a kid - that may suggest architecture or some work where you put things in order. When you will do that one special thing you'll know, because it will stand above everything else. When I was a teenager I loved to make levels in video game editors and think about how my own games would look like. I decided to learn programming and now I make my first commerical game with group of buddies.

Take the heroin pill it brings hope into your life no matter how shit

I hate special snowflake cunts like you. I love war, rape and murder

Really? Will I be a Giga Chad? Lsd and meth is nice but not to socialize with outsiders

unironically you will
after you quit you'll be even more severely depressed for a few years and then you'll be so apathetic to everything you will get hit on all the time even though you stopped putting effort into taking care of yourself years ago
t. knower

I get people interest every now and then, what I want is the skill to make everyone agree with my superior logic. Smoking or niddle?

>what I want is the skill to make everyone agree with my superior logic.
hopefully it'll make you lose that autism man
>Smoking or niddle?
snorting, don't bother iv'ing if you don't have a tolerance lol

>fitgirl
don't listen to this retard use an actual scene release or at the very least a better repacker