How easy is it for an Asian guy to get white girlfriend in your country? God I wish I had a white gf

How easy is it for an Asian guy to get white girlfriend in your country? God I wish I had a white gf...

Attached: 1516286732338.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Go to eastern Europe and wear expensive clothing.
Go with a few friends too, i can guarantee easy pussy

>God I wish I had a white gf...

Attached: white women university life.jpg (757x850, 88K)

It's easy. Filipinos and Koreans do it all the time.

That's all university girls, and asian girls are even more likely to go to university
I live on the east coast which is 10000x hard mode. Is it really easier in California?

No
t. asian in San Diego

If you are Korean you can probably get a koreaboo pajeet a easily

So Asian guys just have to find their first year student :)

Basé.

Attached: gigachad coffee feet.jpg (1242x1394, 166K)

just tell them you're in a kpop band

Attached: 1559058852088.webm (434x766, 1.9M)

If you find Koreaboos or weaboos you might have a chance but with normal Greek girls I doubt it. Unless you're extremely attractive

I get girls who are into weebs and koreaboos and girls who are in visual arts (not necessarily arthoes) but that might be because I was also in visual arts so we have something in common.
I also get catholic girls but that's cause it's a rarity in Quebec so it's niche. Find one who's really conservative she'll disqualify white degenerates, you'll have to marry her though.

Are you an asian catholic

>Is it really easier in California?
I'd imagine California to be the worst place on earth in terms of dating as a male of any race, it's where all the flaky oh my gosh I'm so fancy culture CAME from

if you look like one of those souless plastic surgery koreans youll be drowning in pussy

if youre an avarage korean,japanese,chinese whatever you wont have as much luck

Yes. But if you're Buddhist, it should be even easier because that's all the rage right now with new age bitches who are "spiritual but not religious". Got my heart broken by this white argentinian girl because I was too catholic when she was looking for a Buddhist guy

Is your family catholic or something? I know a few Vietnamese American catholic kids in my uni, are you a viet?

just look like this and you're in

Attached: a76f0ca4693d5f7c99729f25f335d578.jpg (500x750, 52K)

OP here, my family are godless Viet commies. In reality I see them do some folk religion stuff like ancestor shrines though so maybe I could just LARP as buddhist.

Yes. Are you in california?

Yeah I’m

>white girl
Not in my country

w2c shirt

Just look like Rain and you're good.

Attached: korean-star-rain-talks-about-difficulty-of-finding-trainees-for-a-new-boy-group-he-is-planning-to-la (750x379, 26K)

>Couple of dorks in glasses, one with a weed hoodie.
Doubt. They don't even have the goofy k-pop haircut.

I’m a Mongol and I do somewhat alright