Can Canadians confirm?

Can Canadians confirm?

Attached: FB_IMG_1560898428672.jpg (1080x933, 71K)

>70 IQ fentanyl addict oil niggers are actual Canada

Isn’t like a decent chunk of the country owned by Eskimos?

prairie normie mindset. same thing as "the south/midwest is the true u.s."

¿Confirmar que?, ¿Que eres un pendejo?

Canada is a satellite state of USA

Btw nuke downtown Toronto

Attached: 15564469038653.png (1000x1400, 673K)

>Owned

They don't even have their own real government, the territories are administered directly by the federal government. The biggest political control natives have over the north is basically Mayors

Toronto is actual canada (gay)
western canada is basically america (based)

Quebec is a lot more culturally north american than most people realize (ford f150s everywhere, country music, the people aren't generally europhiles). only montrealers and quebec cityers act like parisians.

Alberta should be an independent nation

explains why letterkenny is so popular in the south now

>Alberta should be an independent nation

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

I've been to qubec. People there own peugots and eat french bread. Their McDonalds don't have large sizes. It's practically Europe.

>montrealers are wannabe frenchies therefore all of quebec is
imagine if a eurofag thought all of the USA was nyc or la.

Wrong pic my friend

Attached: Adobe_20190609_003309.jpg (930x720, 84K)

Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada are actual Canada

I know a guy from Quebec and he LOVES guns, the outdoors and has a truck. He hates Montreal

Syoko is so fuckin rad

What? Letterkenny is set in a town based on Listowel which is 150km from Toronto, it's not a prairies show.

Hey actual Canadians, how is British Columbia? I’m visiting soon. Anybody do some backpacking there?

Isn't it normal for Europeans to go hunting too?

>Korean
>BC

Enjoy getting tormented by the eternal chink

a lot of euros are scared of guns desu.

no
the only people who own guns in europe are refugees

People don't actually believe that do they?

yukon is shit but I'm going to live like a king there when I move back

t. currently doing work out of his car and will be a yukon oligarch in

Living out of your car is based, bummed around Utah for a year or so doing that.
I’m a wh*te man

wtf are you talking about

a lot beautiful forests there. I do recommend it

Yes, mostly. Northern Ontario is based. A lot of the prairies are trash. NFLD is best province.

every province is pretty close to nearby american states, that's just how cultural proximity works, they were part of a whole until 1776 anyways. BC and Washington, Alberta and Montana, Ontario and Michigan/New York, The maritimes like new england, etc.

Also, imagine sticking NYC into Wisconsin, and you'll understand why there's a lot of friction between Toronto and the rest of the country

i thought alberta was supposedly very american
no user you're only allowed to believe memes

Prairies are midwest america 2.0 fuck off cucks

>newfoundland is best province
patrician. I go there for university and I love it there. Haven't been to labrador yet but I'm planning to

>He hates Montreal
quintessential Saint-Clinclin-des-Meumeux

>newfoundland is the best province
cringe. newfoundlanders do nothing but vote liberal and take welfare checks
>i go to memorial and im not from newfoundland
poorfag detected

add northern ontario into actual canada

I'm not poor. I go there because they have the best program for my major.

Only because conservatives welcoming foreign fishing companies ruined the economy

are you majoring in taking transfer payments? it seems that everyone in newfoundland has a phd in that.

everything from alberta to kingston, ontario should be an independent nation

>never vote conservative
>conservatives btfo your province
lmao

Attached: 1549303170904.png (888x894, 520K)

really trying to force this meme aren't you

Attached: 1560898578747.jpg (1080x933, 167K)

Can confirm
t. Actual Canadian from Alberta

*ahem* FUCK ontario
FUCK gaybec
FUCK hongcouver

newfoundlanders are pretty much white abos

Reminder the mayor of Calgary is a homosexual paki leftist

I still think NFLD is the best province, the people are liberal fags though

Everyone in this country is basically an abo as long as their family has been here for more than two generations.

Ontario is basically Reddit incarnate.

*southern ontario

Norf Ontario is different, not like the Souf scum

Reddit is the most popular social media site in Canada

Attached: 1548377754138.gif (480x270, 430K)

northern ontario is pretty much eastern manitoba. filled with abos and the last remaining hozers
the province itself is nice. its just the people that ruin it.

fair enough
LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1512555533769.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

sad how much the GTA gives the rest of ontario a bad reputation.

windsor, thunder bay and london suck too.
there are still a lot of good places in this province, but the big cities are pozzed to oblivion (especially t*Ronto and br*Mpton)

Attached: 1550194527301.png (633x758, 28K)

ottawa is nice for what it is. but still has a lot of problems

>I've been to qubec. Their McDonalds don't have large sizes. It's practically Europe.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 10K)

yeah
its probably one of the best cities in this country for its size. still hasn't been raped by GTA housing prices thankfully.

Barrie it's pretty shit too.

>thunder bay
what's wrong with thunder bay?

abocentral. almost as bad as winnipeg (but with less immigrants)
at least its cheap.

Besides the chugs Thunderbay area is actually comfy. London is not so bad either. Fuck Windsor.

London is mostly bad because of Western and all of the pakis, chinks, and canadian chavs that go there.
The rest of western ontario is decent.

Granted I haven't been there in like 10 years but I have really fond memories of London. I live in the fucking GTA now and I'm choking in the filth

>the last time i've been to london was pre-trudeau
boy do i have some news for you...

Attached: 1544288957008.png (1032x774, 375K)

>at least its cheap
probably not for much longer. tons of people are starting to leave the gta to go north.

NO NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT AREA YOU NIGGERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: e82b8b8648c13c3e884f5735cbd40f00.jpg (483x442, 19K)

This is unironically me

my boomer neighbour just packed up and moved to the area around North Bay. "it isn't safe here anymore" is what he said. feel sorry you guys because tr*deau also plans on relocating migrants up there too.

Why does everyone hate the GTA? Especially compared to places like Ottawa and Thunder Bay

How long has he been living there? Things were significantly more dangerous 20 years ago

Name one good place in the entire GTA besides Also you can't name boring as fuck places like Bowmanville or Whitby

Thornhill, Richmond Hill and old Markham used to be comfy, Most of the north end was good. Can't speak for how it is today though, I moved away 5 years ago. Markham was already getting pretty crap when I left, but at least you could find cheap but great hot pot and korean bbq nearly anywhere

for me, its Saskatchewan

Attached: 1544019750057.png (400x300, 166K)

>filled with niggers, pakis, and chinks
>many cities actually have a paki/chink majority (brampton, markham)
>expensive as fuck
>white flight is causing cities outside the GTA to reach GTA prices, making houses their unbuyable
>toronto itself is a boring dystopian shithole

>Thornhill, Richmond Hill
Pajeetistan and Changs

Attached: Chinese.webm (206x368, 1.81M)

>jewhill, changmond hill and chongham
>comfy

Hey flyovers

Attached: image.jpg (734x633, 66K)

And? Thunder Bay is the most dangerous city in the country while Ottawa is the most depressed. What exactly is there to do in Ottawa? It sounds like the main complaint is high real estate prices, but that's only indicative of demand.

In our sweetest dreams.

Quebec is to France as a minnow is to a whale
its nice but its not the same its not even a mammal.

Saying the praries is "actual Canada" would be to take a really good tree instead of the whole dang woods

And if BC is China you would sure as hell be lucky to wake up there instead of the real one on 9 out of 10 days.. tho I know China must have its many charms.

Ontario is to the States as Pittsburg is to LA they are both places with some english speaking people in them

Ottawa is a fat beat made of bears.
Its shitty if you have no sweet clue how to go to the only 10 bars it has on offer only 5 of which are non-generic.. not that theres anything wrong with generic.. gulp..

it wasn't always like that, bud

it used to be jewhill, wopmond hill and hickham
and it was beautiful

>first settlements of Canada were on the east
>flyover prarieniggers pretend like they're the most Canadian just to spite Ontarians

nah only real licensed hunters hunt in germany.

im sure it was nice before tr*Deau wiped his ass all over this country

I have yet to see a quebec license plate with on a Peugeot and they're beer drinkers with svelte American like bodies.

Attached: 30917948_a7bd40f2d1_b.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Quebec is literally, actual Canada.
Prairies are America, BC is dude weed Oregon and Ontario is Ontario.

demographic shift in the GTA was in motion way before Trudeau took power, it's been transitioning since the mid-2000s. It's been accelerated rather quickly though, I guess the
government needs more taxpayers quick, and doesn't care from where. Don't think they're doing this from the goodness of their hearts, they need more wagies of any kind to pay that income and sales tax to pay for the crisis that boomer health care costs and the expansion of canadian infrastructure will cost.
they don't sell peugots here, they have to be privately imported. Also, most of Quebec is just french-speaking northern Ontario, they're all canadian bogans. Quebec City is probably the most euro, and even that's contained to the old town

While I'm at it I could say that the Maritimes and NL are Canada as well. And in regards of the territories, nobody cares about them.

You also need a hunting license here, as well as a separate license for purchasing and/or owning a firearm. For most animals you also need to buy the permit for the exact animal you're hunting, which is only valid for a specific season/year and for a specific region, and in the case of large game only for a animals of a certain age and sex. For large game you also have to register it after you've killed it within a certain time frame.

It might be different in other provinces, but unless you're hunting invasive birbs and/or ignoring the rules, it's a hell of a lot hassle. Not to mention that going on hunting trips for shit like caribou and moose is expensive as shit.

>hassle
getting the Hunter's License and PAL was pretty straightforward, it's just a course and a test, at least in Ontario. If you bother to apply for tags pre-season, you're good to go, and if you get unlucky you get increasing priority the next season anyways. I never bothered once I got licensed, I just have it around in case I get invited every now and then

t. Has never been in BC
Brought to you by a seething martimoid/albertoid

so its more like a expensive hobby? well in Germany you can pretty much only hunt deer for pop control. being a hunter is a job similiar to being a forest warden. you can get a hunters license without the typical hunter training but thats very niche and you are just a guest on an established territory from a real hunter. Thing is we dont really have wildernes like in canada. max rural is still only 20km away from nearest village

July is the best time to visit. Visit Salt Spring and Osoyoos

>Vancouver Island
>Sunshine Coast
>Chinese
The only Chinese places are Burnaby and Richmond.

I live in the space between Toronto and Detroit. It's basically corn husking country, Iowa.

the south and midwest basically is the true US.

west and east coast are full of immigrants

no sabes nada de Canada, solo vives en toronto pinche cabrone

I guess "lot of hassle" was an exageration, but it's still not nearly as straightforward as the German seemed to think it was in Canada (or as it is in certain US states).

>so its more like a expensive hobby?
In most cases. Technically if you just hunt certain birbs it can remain cheap enough I guess. But most hunters in Canada get into it because their family and/or friends got them into it, which helps save a lot of the costs. I myself have my license but I've never used it because I'm a sperglord cityboi with no friends.