Should I be worried about people hating me online?

People have been nice to me irl, but I can't say the same on the internet. Which makes me think, should I be worried about it?
I only face discrimination online for being Syrian.
It worries me how frequent it is. I'd be really sad if people who were nice to me irl are just pretending to be nice.

Attached: 155634690275.png (550x567, 212K)

Man up pussy

Join the club faggot

attention whore

if youre cute or interesting irl then online hatred means nothing

I won't be worried if I'm in a Arab country, but I'm in the US. You live in Israel which means you are less likely to face discrimination. Discrimination attacks here can happen.
What other place should I talk about it if it's considered seeking for attention?

>What other place should I talk about it if it's considered seeking for attention?

Not true. Im that and I still care about what people think about me. Im very emotional though so I can't stand if I make people feel bad.

Don't worry about it. People who are dicks to you probably aren't worth a damn.

that's really sweet of you.

Alright, I'm sorry for such a mistake.
I thought it would make more sense to discuss such thing here.

I feel you, I unironically feel sad(not angry) and think about where could this hatred come from when someone attacks me on the net and I always try to avoid hurting people, even though I know these aren't a big deal. I just want no one to hate me and no one really does irl, but I guess such a wish is kinda impossible on a site with flags.

haha how is cyberbullying real, like just close your eyes nigga

It's not about cyberbullying . It's how people preserve you and how it may effect me irl.

>I'd be really sad if people who were nice to me irl are just pretending to be nice.
That means that if they do have hidden intentions, they're afraid to come out with it. Nothing to fear.

sad awoo.

affect*

The ones that do may plan on an attack.

how the fuck did you end up on Jow Forums?

The people in real life aren't hiding their opinions on their nationality, it's actually the people online hiding their universally rejected racist/nationalist/xenophobic/etc opinions from people IRL and they're taking out their socially-enforced censorship on you. I love you Syria bro, met a woman from Damascus who had her cousins kidnapped into Assad's army and her brother was stolen and killed by ISIS. Love u~

Attached: get fucked idiot.jpg (500x473, 39K)

dont sweat it buddy
folks say a lot of things online, just don't take it to heart

retard

Let's say I get really curious about everything I see on the internet, and I kinda liked this place when I found it. There are always some exceptions, but I've observed that people are much less likely to be rude if I don't make edgy offensive posts like most other turks on this board.

Attached: 1486b6a.jpg (708x1000, 101K)

Same here.
I'm new to this site.
I got curious about it from people discussing about it and from seeing it on the news.

Attached: file.png (850x894, 671K)

you don't need to confess that you're Syrian refugee in the first place, moreover come to unusual place

News just in: nobody cares about you faggot

>but I've observed that people are much less likely to be rude if I don't make edgy offensive posts like most other turks on this board.
oh yes for sure, I say a lot of edgy shit but I also like having normal conversations with peoplw on here. I was just wondering how some so timid would end up on Jow Forums of all places

Yeah, I guess I'll just say I'm from Ohio when someone asks where I'm from. After all, I'll gain citizenship in a few years.