Why Euros talk about USA so much?

Why Euros talk about USA so much?

Attached: donald-trump-angela-merkel-1137097.jpg (590x350, 27K)

They're obsessed with us, think about us every day, consume our culture every day
(Watch how they'll respond to me and say they're not and call me a mutt, typical denial technique)

chitón animal

We see their TV all the time. Also they're like cousins

Fake news

Attached: images[1].png (204x247, 11K)

Euros seems like Koreans. USA is Japan. Obsessed and doesn't stop trashtalk. It seems like stupid and no point thing.

See? They can't help it
>F-fake news
(Watch how they'll respond to this, n-no shut up you fat American)

They do a lot of funny things

you became the bitch of the west after hiroshima t.b.h.

Actually Koreans always have the word "Jokbari" they always call Japanese on and on. It sounds like Euros say "mutt" over again. lol

Euro and Korean should get married.

>t.Jokbari

Actually there is a Swiss guy who works at my company. He is married to a indonesian girl and he never comes to a drinking party.

It made me to think Swiss is autistic.

no shut up you fat American

>Why Euros talk about USA so much?

i don't know, but it is ruining Jow Forums

before we had more generic threads, where people would ask about other countries, now new Jow Forums is obsessed with America

most threads started here come from reddit
>why do americans
>why are americans
>do americans really
all reddit threads
>go to reddit
>find something about americans
>post on 4 chan

kek yeah its possible. We usually don't mix "work friends" with normal friends. So he probably drinks with someone else. But Japan seemed pretty autistic too.

>europoor cope thread

Attached: blackbird.jpg (1428x803, 255K)

No, sorry but you are wrong. Japan is not autistic. Japan is the most Chad country of planet Earth.

Swautistic*

>They're obsessed with us, think about us every day, consume our culture every day
>(Watch how they'll respond to me and say they're not and call me a mutt, typical denial technique)

Attached: 1559971199789~2.png (700x533, 13K)

Well it's true sometimes its stupid and it must be annoying. But you won't obtain anything by complaining. Just do a normal thread to discuss something its better. I make fun only of the dumbest Americans with other I discuss normally.

Especially I think Germany is obsessed with USA. Like Chancellor Merkel in the picture.

t. achmed meier

>Chad
lol no

thank you John-sensei, very cool

It was a Joke lol

it's true tho, Europe is culturally (and militarily) colonized by USA

because they live rent free in our heads and they're too fat to kick them out :(

I thought Poland likes USA

oh ok sorry I'm unironically autistic

how good is internet on your militarily base ken my friend

It is OK Swiss friend. Most of Japanese are autistic who doesn’t understand sarcasm too I think.