Spaniards Are germanic

>under visigothic rule for almost 300 years
>names and surnames are mostly germaic
>eat lots of pork
>drink lot of beer
>pelagius, leader of reconquista was germanic
>gothic cathedrals everywhere
>the house of habsbourg ruled them for over 200 years

Attached: bandeiraespanha.jpg (400x266, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WGKyhj0rGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Lasso_de_la_Vega
italianjocks.blog/tag/spain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you coping because you have spanish ancestry?

stfu macaco we are VISIGOTHIC BVLL
hail odin.

int is strange sometimes...

dumb macaco, moors raped every single germanic women in Spain and killed the men

literally blocks your path

Attached: Pelágio_das_Astúrias.png (286x375, 259K)

Moors took administration and did regular oppression nothing.excessive that would warrant mass rebellion

Gothic style is originally french, but whatever.

Isnt that what the Reconquista was

franks were a germanic tribe. french ppl are celto germanics

g*rmanics are subhuman
t. finnic supremacist

mongol

No

Thats why the over whelming amount of the male haplogroup in Iberia is Indo-European (R1b) while the Female Haplogroups are over whelming NeolithiccFarmers or Neolithic North African

Kingdoms of Asturias, Navarre, and Castille were what remained of the Visigothic KANGdom when the moors arrived. They created the modern Spanish identity. Therefore Spaniards are a Latin speaking Celto Germanic people. North Italy France and South Germany are the closest relatives to modern Spaniards, middle easterners aren't anywhere close to Spain genetically.
>inb4 cherrypicked moor

>t.

Attached: 1560825688481.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

reminder that all the white looking people in spain are from the basque country or catalonia

>Average Mourico Huezilian

>inb4 cherrypicked moor
actual middle eastern were few, it was mostly Nafris

>Latin speaking Celto Germanic people
Just say Aryan people
We all descent from Scythians and the House Israel anyways

What is the actual source on this anyway?

nafris are moors bro...
actually moor is a slang for all muslims.
The portuguese called indonesia muslims and indian muslims "mouros" aswell

we have a city called matamoros (kill moors)

i see

its a person with microcephalia, there is no source needed, some microcephaliacs are able to perform like extremely retarded humans while others are literally breathing husks and sacks of meat

youtube.com/watch?v=7WGKyhj0rGU

Moro actually means dark.

Don't know much about genetics but i read somewhere and seems logical that north africans have iberian dna so what race are nafris exactly

mena race

forgot to mention one of the causes of microcephaly is to get infected with the zika virus while pregnant, thats the reason why there are more microcephaliacs than normal in Brazil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouros
>According to Galician, Asturian and Portuguese mythology, the Mouros are a race of supernatural beings which inhabited the lands of Galicia, Asturias and Portugal since the beginning of time. For unknown reasons they were forced to take refuge under the earth, and now they are usually seen by people in the surroundings of castros and long barrows. The Mouros work with gold, silver and gem stones with which they make up enormous treasures that are protected by cuélebres.

The Mouros do not usually go out of their dwellings, except for taking food, and also in special dates like Midsummer.

Galician anthropologists had formed the theory that the Mouros are the opposite character of traditional galician peasant.

The Mouros encantados some times appear as giants or warriors, and they include the legend of the moura encantada and the legend of the mourinhos or maruxinhos, a very small elf like people who live under the ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
>Moors are not a distinct or self-defined people,[4] and the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica observed that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value."[5] Europeans of the Middle Ages and the early modern period variously applied the name to Arabs, North African Berbers, and Muslim Europeans.[6]

The term has also been used in Europe in a broader, somewhat derogatory sense to refer to Muslims in general,[7] especially those of Arab or Berber descent, whether living in Spain or North Africa.[8] During the colonial era, the Portuguese introduced the names "Ceylon Moors" and "Indian Moors" in South Asia and Sri Lanka, and the Bengali Muslims were also called Moors.[9] In the Philippines, the longstanding Muslim community, which predates the arrival of the Spanish, now self-identifies as the "Moro people", an exonym introduced by Spanish colonizers due to their Muslim faith.

>In the Philippines, the longstanding Muslim community, which predates the arrival of the Spanish, now self-identifies as the "Moro people", an exonym introduced by Spanish colonizers due to their Muslim faith.
lmao what an absolute cucks

What the fuuuuuuck

>Moro refers to all things dark, as in "Moor", moreno, etc. It was also used as a nickname; for instance, the Milanese Duke Ludovico Sforza was called Il Moro because of his dark complexion.[24]
it comes from greek

Fuck asspainiards and fuck chimpzillians.

Attached: boga.png (742x422, 39K)

My last name has a Franks origin

Attached: 55857818_10211752067995962_4614598839477731328_n.jpg (960x960, 130K)

agarra las pesas gordito

> Greek Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black" (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people's name as the reverse).

They had a Sultanate in Mindanao. So It was moros with a Sultan, bit of a funny mix there.

t. brit on holiday

>spaniards are mooors!!!
You btfo them

Volved a vuestro país puto güiri. España por siempre será granadina.

güiris on tour. Mexico next.

Three years ago I weighed 180 kg, now only 100 kg :3

Attached: 48381213_10211117301847205_503630742757048320_n.jpg (960x642, 77K)

Great job brother!

Very informative. Cheers mate

if it's really you why do you have different hair color in both pics

buen trabajo pero aun falta

does mourinho mean little moor?

Daily reminder zika didn't even exist on the american continent until like 6 years ago when some nigger from Africa brought the disease here.

probably because hair can look lighter in the sunlight

>mfw moro means dark
>mfw thats the origin of the words morena and morocha

No soy guiri, no me gusta para nada saltar de los balcones de las piscinas T_T

Continue running and doing exercises in the holy land of IBERIA WITH THE GLORIOUS RIVERS SORROUNDING YOU IN THE NATIVE LAND!!

All Euros are relatives of each other

Attached: mapeuro.png (781x544, 181K)

Thanks!

I change a lot of hair color, when I want to return to my color I put a dark brown tint, as in the photo of my trip to Japan.

Attached: 37058973_10210133417170703_4280524695373086720_n.jpg (897x960, 89K)

What is your surname?

he cute

you look very prototypical Iberian. Pretty much similar to many French and SW Brits like Cornish.

shut the fuck up cringelord

cuanto mides? parece que quieres ser twink pero si mides mucho no podras

wtf are you real? First time I see a white Spanish flag posting here

Sorry bro
that's oxigenated hair and beard

so it's dyed?
what region are you from btw? basque country?

>that's oxigenated hair and beard
what does that mean?

He burnt the hair with alcohol

In the Spanish version of wikipedia you can read the origin of the house, it is assumed that the kings of France were my ancestors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Lasso_de_la_Vega

only 179 cm I show photo comparing height with my best friends. I'm relatively small.

Attached: 50439778_10211365043000579_16698343220576256_n (1).jpg (576x576, 104K)

Actually, I'm from Kansas ahahaha just joking

Attached: 28576040_10209326259592268_8201944811283253825_n.jpg (346x529, 56K)

don't dox yourself bro, the sudacas will blackmail you into becoming a tranny

I'm from Ceuta, a spanish city in north africa but currently I live in Andalusia

Yeah i know, I do cosplay, so changing hair color is necessary ... T__T

>I'm from Ceuta
what the fuck

why are you yellow in this pic

Yeah right, too much information Today I have drunk too much. No more beer.

Attached: 50849922_10211363419079982_881857670355615744_n.jpg (960x960, 80K)

What is like living in muzzie land?

Interesting, I grew up with the Arab culture, so I loved to drink Moroccan tea and many things of their culture.
Unfortunately, the last few years were complicated. My sister was tried to rape by some Islamic people but some sub-Saharans saved her. I have a very good impression of the sub-Saharan people

Neohilitic farmers are not white

They werent. My point is the male lineage is "white" Indo-european while the female lineage is the remnants of pre IE Iberia.

lmao

Has posteado Cringe.

Attached: 1560881199160.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

kek

Based Blacks

They aren't, here's proof

italianjocks.blog/tag/spain/

>gothic style
>germanic
Gothic style is French which was influenced by Renaissance Italy.

>which was influenced by Renaissance Italy.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x123, 66K)

>influenced by Renaissance Italy.
American education

>
no

The Franks were a Germanic peoples and Renaissance architecture was spawned two centuries later and inspired by Gothic Architecture.

Negroid face.

Germans are Ostrogoth. Learn the difference and have sex incel.

and spaniards are visiGOTH, cousins

Germanic doesn't equal German, retard

Attached: 1560192855319.png (831x799, 329K)

No you deluded fag

hes right tho

He isnt