Ecuador legalised gay marriage so now 5/10 (50%) of actual South American countries have gay marriage

Ecuador legalised gay marriage so now 5/10 (50%) of actual South American countries have gay marriage

That technically makes South America the world's gayest continent.

Attached: 2c351d8f89f6c4be9757b7042132d4a7.png (390x656, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol so much for traditionalist ecuador

i like how the retarded ones are the ones who havent made it legal

>the world's gayest continent
we're just giving them more rights, there are more of them or that we're kicking doors down and force feeding cute boys with hormones
not yet

based guyana

>there are more of them
doesn't mean there are more of them

France is South American!

Can someone explain to me how faggotry improved our societies ? I fail to understand.

It's as much as an improvement as you jerking off every day
there is none, and you won't care

Attached: 1546832895683.png (620x541, 89K)

Attached: le conservative face.jpg (700x700, 398K)

>someone wasted an hour to make this
I wonder what's worse, faggotry or internet.

Probably gays have less problem now. Not everything is about you Pierre

this made me rage hard af
under 35s are brainwashed robots

>gays have less problem now
They never had problems. It was illegal in France until the 70s, but no one was actually jailed for that, just they couldn't parade half naked in the streets, talk about a problem.

>James Bucannon

Attached: 717.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Gay people have the right to marry.

But that's not true. 20 years ago we throw rocks at fags and beat them all the time in my school. Kids nowadays don't do that anymore. If you don't like their parades don't go there

>20 years ago we throw rocks at fags and beat them all the time in my school
Not everyone was born and raised in Afghanistan user, in Europe such things never happened.

How is that an improvement for everyone ? Is the food better ? The housing cheaper ? Do we reach the stars faster ? Explain.

t. Zoomer

Again, not everything has to about you. Not every law has to affect you. Stop being an egocentric faglord.

Are we getting any of those with degenerate straight people fucking outside of marriage, getting a new partner every month or generally doing things "just for pleasure"?
Go ban paid vacations, clearly the workers should work harder and slack off less. It's for the betterment of the nation after all. Execute everyone that doesn't fuck with the express purpose of procreation

You are not even wrong

>getting a new partner every month or generally doing things "just for pleasure"?
Gay people, right ? I mean it's not like they had sex for anything than pleasure.

Do you think gays are some kind of alien species or something? There is this thing called "love", you know. Gay people have that too. It's a basic human need to express their love.

Also if having sex without the possibility to procreate is so bad then vasectomies should be banned as well.

That's the point. SJeWy pandering to the minority just for the case of it.

See, I'm an asexual. Marriages have priviledges which we will never have due to our sexual orientation. Now do they care for us? No.

We should abolish marriages because they're an aphobic institution. And leave it to the religions like it was in the before the civic marriages were introduced.

No one here cares about that. People have sex with whoever they want and live in the concubinages.

Gay people are, as far we know, part of societies and not every law benefits (DIRECTLY) every single citizen, for exampkle, a decree about accepting female refugees and their underage children from conflictive areas like Eastern Congo.

>a decree about accepting female refugees and their underage children from conflictive areas like Eastern Congo.
Thanks for the males left behind lmao.

what makes those males worse? don't we have gender equality?

#metoo

>straight people never hook up or pump and dump
I could point at a number of gay philosophers, heads of state, Alan Turing, Da Vinci, etc.
Turns out that sexuality has fuck all to do with how much of a contributor to society you are.

bullshit we did this in my elementary school among many other things. We used to beat the indians and call them chocolate, say that yugos were "born on a boat" we made the duffy duck voice to mock the guy with harelip and the kid with 3rd degree ustions was called "the mummy". lmao good times

3rd degree burns

>Da Vinci

Attached: 1540043543887.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>elementary schooler
>openly gay
Whatt the entire fuck ?

Hmmmm... it's a hypothetical case, guys. I swear I will never personally implement that policy in your countries.

You know what, you're right, Da Vinci's sexuality is actually pretty vague and hard to pin point.
But here, have a whole list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people
A single one of the fags in that list is worth a thousand heterosexual neet incels
(because where you put your dick in isn't a metric for merit)

well he behaved like a woman, sang Disney songs all the time played with females how would you call him? he was obviously a fag

To be fair Australia is the gayest continent at 100% gay marriage rights.

>i care if some fat faggot sucks some other fat looser in their bedroom across the ocean

i mean, George, you have more pressing matters, like half your cuntry becoming Muslim

50% of countries, but what's that in population?
Bolivia and Paraguay, aren't very highly populated, so the vast majority of SA has legalized it.

legally gay marriage =/= being gay

It's not meant to improve your life, but theirs.
It's their personal freedom. It's what democratic values are based upon.

The pursuit of happiness. Not some technocrat communist system where every decision is meant to benefit the group.

>legally gay marriage =/= being gay

Attached: 43.jpg (231x244, 6K)

SA population = 422M
Brazil = 210M
Colombia = 49M
Argentina = 44M
Chile = 18M
Ecuador = 16M
U-R-Gay = 3M
So about 80% of the population could get in a legally recognized same sex union. Quite a lot at the end...

Is SA more progressive than EU now?
That's pretty amazing.

Sexually, probably...
on some other subjects maybe not so much

Attached: 2000px-Abortion_Laws.svg.png (2000x1027, 395K)

Poland and Northern Ireland are the sole bastions of sanity left in Europe.

fags are not people

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT FOOTBALL AND TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Uruguay; 4(FOUR) World Cups and 15(FIFTEEN) Copa Americas
Brazil; 5(FIVE) World and 8(EIGHT) Copa Americas
Argentina; 2(TWO) World Cups and 14(FOURTEEN) Copa Americas

now divide it PER CAPITA

Attached: 1438656239719.gif (499x499, 282K)

>4(FOUR) World Cups
come again?

We're Village People

4 (FOUR)
(
F
O
U
R
)

>Le per cápita meme
What is this? /sp/ during the 2016 rio Olympics?

just mathematics friend
i understand if you do not comprehend such simple science my congolombian friend

It's pure cope on your end at best, Mr. Dinosaur

no, just mathematics friend
again i understand if you do not comprehend such simple science my congolombian friend

Cope. Of course I get it, but your glory is from the 1930s lol

at least we have glory
why are you even talking to me?

You didn't live through it. Your grandparents were kids so they have vague memories from it. Dinosaur

It's not legal here

I thought SA had 12 countries (not including French Guyana)?

FUck off COMMUNIST. NEOLIBERALIST POLICIES OF EQUALITY WILL LEAD TO A BETTer society for all. TRUST MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

O O F
how will Colombia ever recover?!?!

>homos
>monogamous
Iel, even when married they like to invite guys for three and foursomes

>Implying ménage-à-trois is bad

T. Washington da Silva on a proksi

good, now post qt ecuadorian twinks

If gays want to suffer like str8s, then let them ja
Besides