Coffee? Black. No cream. No sugar

Coffee? Black. No cream. No sugar.

Attached: 1560476442954.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10889313/Want-clean-teeth-Drink-strong-coffee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

You accidentally posted giga Chad instead of soyjak

Holy BASED.
>inb4 triggered kiddie-palates

based

grinded chinese grass drinkers btfo

Coffee? Black. No cream. No sugar.

Attached: my-yellow-teeth.jpg (615x598, 83K)

As far as I know, coffee doesn't keep you from brushing your teeth. Although this may not be common knowledge in the UK.

Coffee? Black. No cream. No sugar. Shot of brandy.

Attached: gigachad coffee.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

>Coffee? Just a sprinkle of cinnamon. No cream. No sugar.

Attached: 3-4-1-404x500 (1).jpg (404x500, 35K)

> how do coffee stains work

Maybe if your soldiers didnt have to stop to brush after every fucking cup of coffee you wouldn't have gotten raped as badly in the falklands, argenigger.

That attempt at banter is just... embarrassing, it doesn't even have coherence to it.
Btw, did a coffee drinker bully you? You display your butthurt at every coffee thread for anyone to see.

>Cofee? Black, no cream nor sugar
>Cigarette? Hard, none of that menthol bullshit
>Women? White, as God intended for a BLACK KING such as myself

>Coffee? Just hand me the roasted beans. I like snacking on them.

Attached: gigachad milky way coffee.jpg (830x513, 145K)

>NOOOOOOOO STOP YOU CAN'T JUST PUT CREAM AND SUGAR IN COFFEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>OHHHH NOOOOO STOP YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ORDER STEAK WELL DONE NOOOOOOO NO
>OMG NOOOO DON'T PUT KETCHUP ON HOT DOGS THIS IS CHICAGO YOU CAN'T DO THAT NOOOOOO
>NO NO NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T PUT CREAM IN CARBONARA IT'S NOT AUTHENTIC DON'T CALL IT CARBONARA
>OHHH NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE THIS POST YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

Attached: crying soyak ears2.png (708x800, 39K)

>unironically having coffee threads on Jow Forums
The coffee threads on /ck/ are the only appropriate place for them. There the white man has almost unanimously agreed that milk and/or sugar improves the beverage to a great extent. This makes people from shitholes like argentina where they cant afford milk and sugar seethe. As well as asians who cant even drink it.

I can't even tell if this is satire, you never know with race-obsessed incels. If serious, that's one of the funniest copes I've seen from the kiddie-palated kind.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>say you prefer sugar and milk in beverage
>ehcks dee i cant even tell if this is satire

Sounds about right for an argentine frogposter.

Nope, you making it about a race like an incel and praising fucking /ck/ (lol) as some kind of culinary authority give it that whole "could be satire but perhaps not" feel.
Btw, coffee with milk and sugar is worse for your teeth than black coffee.

Attached: ben-shapiro.jpg (1647x2289, 2.21M)

Based white man. Don't mind the other UK autist bro.

>what are tannins
>what is tannin residue
>how does it affect teeth
>how can the effect be reduced
>how much sugar can be added to a standard volume of coffee with milk before it becomes more harmful to teeth than drinking it black

Mock /ck/ all you want but they debate this all day using statistics they autistically pull from legitimate research instead of your method of saying "ACKSHUALLY" as if that legitimises anything you say you stupid fuck.

HAHAHA, sugar faggy is this triggered at the mention of "fast food, soda and plebbit: the board".
Btw, since you bring up studies...
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10889313/Want-clean-teeth-Drink-strong-coffee.html

Cope harder, fattie.

Attached: you-have-to-go-back-how-i-feel-about-reddit-34728616.png (500x622, 107K)

>article talking about health of teeth and not staining
Look professor your teeth can be as yellow as fucking cheese and still be healthy. The international journal of dentistry and oral health already published several articles on tannins and noted that milk produces what is essentially a fatty barrier of protection against enamel staining. You can experiment yourself if you search your poverty stricken house foe a ceramic cup. Drink only black coffee out of this and the cup will eventually stain. With milk added this does not occur. Your enamel is much like this but more porous.

Coffee? No, thanks, I'd rather have tea.

Attached: 1559936066551.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

*taps you on the head and gives you gummy bears for your coffee*
Go get those cavities filled, sugar boy.

>thinks i put enough sugar in my coffee to circumvent the protective effects of the milk
I wish i could be as ignorant as you. I think i would be happier knowing absolutely nothing, guzzling cup upon cup of black coffee thinking that i was doing my teeth a great favour only to have a smile like a ripe banana at age 30

fuck u

Based and redpilled, brother.
Nothing better than a tea made of homegrown herbs.

>i-it's not THAT MUCH sugar!!
Kind of funny how you bring up graduation when it comes to sugar but in your black coffee strawman, somehow everyone drinks excessively as to stain their teeth and no nuance is present. Almost as if you employed double standards to make some kind of statement against black coffee.

based

>b-but I can't start my day without my morning dose of coffee. I'll feel sleepy by the start of the afternoon my boomer mind can't take it

Attached: 1559101396289.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Who seriously drinks black coffee with anything but itself? that's the epitome of soyboydom

>milk
yeah, but all milk is pasteurized shite now, so no
>sugars
no