White girl or Asian gf?

White girl or Asian gf?

Attached: DA138112-1060-4292-AD07-C491E931FE40.jpg (922x685, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8bwOhbtk_w
youtube.com/watch?v=G2YdVGQwNRA
youtube.com/watch?v=J1AdPY73qxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK8POoP_vZY
youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk
dfidol.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All women are disgusting creature and I loathe every waking moment of my life that I was born straight

neither, latina

>straight
not anymore

i just want a nice long hug

Attached: 1538651609331.jpg (764x512, 200K)

None. I don't care about girls anymore. I'm not a faggot either btw. I just don't care about anything in this world anymore.

Why not both and get a hapa one?

Attached: Polish Viet.jpg (1080x1256, 114K)

White but only Latins/Meds, Slavs and Celts.

FUCK G*rmanics.

Neither I want a tar black chocolate QUEEN

Attached: 1556469388502.jpg (334x506, 22K)

Tfw no Asian gf

Attached: 4KI.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

ideally black but I'll settle for asian

Why live?(

Attached: _HKSEhLh5N0.jpg (604x604, 58K)

azn of

>why yes, the two of them will be fine additions to my already massive harem of women of every ethnicity and race, how can you tell?

Attached: CC01E4B1-1700-4054-A8E6-4316F2D756EF.jpg (184x184, 7K)

I'm a white woman and I want an asian gf

based

Based

Asian girl.

>tfw asian gf

Attached: 1254172884282.jpg (600x455, 42K)

Don't come to London

Attached: image.jpg (1562x1446, 340K)

Hell no, I'm not stepping on that island infested with sand coons.

How can whiteoids ever compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=n8bwOhbtk_w

Asian girl.
because White girl have scary deep eyes.

Attached: 553165D3-3AD1-40C9-87B5-BB65ED4899FC.jpg (720x1024, 176K)

both are fantastic but I'm siding with the Asian

At least post non plastic bitches. I know she's a kpooper, forgot group.

STOP!!! it already hurts enough

same

it would become more debatable if the white woman was a redhead

Start a family with the white girl and cuckquean her with the Asian girl. Sell any male hapas produced to black/latino gangsters in exchange for bitches.

Attached: 1560812913672.jpg (920x960, 62K)

>Sell any male hapas produced to black/latino gangsters in exchange for bitches.

Wow, can't believe you'd do that to the next Dean Cain.

Attached: dean-cain.jpg (400x467, 22K)

>Dude, Asian women are so QT and trad! White roasties just can't compete.

Attached: 1560029485699.png (303x335, 204K)

stop with all the seething I can only get so hard

>stop with all the seething I can only get so hard

Attached: 1560221448246.png (785x731, 197K)

I like them both and am fully aware that neither are trad. Life is much simpler when you realize women are evil in general.

Is it ok if its nonsexual and from a another man?
Could use a hug too right now

Attached: SadKeanu.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

yikes

Attached: 1559150942435.jpg (225x225, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G2YdVGQwNRA
youtube.com/watch?v=J1AdPY73qxo

Attached: 1554382562448.png (619x498, 274K)

I said STOP!!!!! ;(

>infested with sand coons.
racism from girls hurts more for some reason...

Attached: 1546302300040.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

white looks like a ukrainian barbie doll, at least the asian looks more natural

left >>> right

>polish vietnamese

huh, thought the """""""""""""""""""""""whites""""""""""""""""""""""""" viets bred with were czechs

they like all ex-soviet nations

Polish + Vietnamese

Attached: 32203361.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

I'm skeptical of this just because my friends who were gay bashed were much, much more damaged than a broken nose and some blood.

I also recently saw 3 midget Mexicans start a fight with a single giant black tranny. The tranny effortlessly destroyed them.

I love my city.

>I also recently saw 3 midget Mexicans
you sure those weren't just filipinos?

also which city?

yeah, most asians here are viets too, they used to come here on student exchange programs in commie times

>have the largest viet population outside of vietnam
maybe the commiefornia meme is true. it's a bit of a freaky pattern.

95% of the time asian girls are batshit fucking crazy, more so than normal. You don’t know ‘controlling’ until you’ve dated a korean.

Koreans are all fucking crazy to be honest. Fortunately one of my best friends channels his madness into gambling though.

>Where are you going white ghost? Are you off to breed with some white slut?
>You're not making white babies pale dog. You're my man and you're only allowed to breed with me so our children will be smart and Asian
>If I find out you've even been talking to another woman I'll give your white balls a good kick. Be back by 5:00 so we can get started on our family.
>I love you too babe.

Attached: 1559473574562.jpg (640x960, 66K)

>Koreans are all fucking crazy to be honest.
unfortunately true. but we make good drinking partners

Visited korea and fucked two, they are extremly jealous so easy like we a married couple or something. Thanks Kakaotalk

>but we make good drinking partners
can confirm and would love to participate out there

I've dated whites from my cunt, asian americans, FOB asians (viet, china, korea), two euro girls (one Irish and one Moldovan,) as well as one girl from Mexico.

Here is my entirely biased assessment:

Whites
>Positives: despite the memes I find a lot of them have relatively unique interests (probably about as many as male counterparts, which is few but still exists;) can have interesting conversations, are often social/independent enough that you don't have to "take care of them"
>Negatives: Will dump for petty reasons, relatively likely to cheat and then justify it later, I find a lot of them tend to view their boyfriends as more of an accessory/tool/status symbol than as an equal person with feelings and the like
>If thin, about a 90% chance they will blow up in the future (Jow Forums has dubbed these "fatchlings") If already fat, only going downhill 99% of the time.

Asian Americans
>Basically just white girls, but much less likely to get fat

Eurotrash
>I only dated two from very different cultures who had been in the US for 1-2 years already. I didn't notice too much of a difference, except that they didn't have the same level of narcissism/sociopathy in terms of regarding me as a person. Both still dumped me for weird, petty reasons, but didn't cheat as far as I know.

FOBs
>Pros: Extremely caring, almost certainly won't cheat, has high but reasonable expectations but does "girlfriend things" for you in return, relatively chill, chances of getting fat are near 0
>Cons: Lacking in the personality department. If you're on here, the chances of you having anything in common are pretty much 0. There are a lot of Disney films in your future. Will often expect you to make the bulk of the decisions about dates and such, and it is very difficult to tell if they are having a good time.
>With the exception of the Koreans, where too shy/autistic to hang out with non-asians and participate; also bland/inexperienced in bed.

Great sex, fucked up girl

good post. white guys going after Asians pisses me off as much as it does r/asianmasculinity

>tfw want a woman to femdom you so you can pretend to appear weak and then violently rape the shit out of her
anyone else know this feel?

There's one bitch in the world, one with many faces.

For me, it's white women. No question desu

t. non-white

Attached: 1560465472564.jpg (1027x684, 66K)

I want a woman to femdom me, but not to pretend to appear weak

I want to be completely and thoroughly controlled by her

Attached: sample-9c8a92060e364e27e876805efafceb68.jpg (714x1000, 159K)

I'm this faggot The 2 Koreans where nuts, but awesome. Honestly I totally would've stayed with them, except the first one was 10 years older than me and dumped me since I wasn't ready for marriage at age 20 (totally understandable on her part,) and the other one moved back to Korea.

We still keep up, but she doesn't want to move here, and I was already too deep into Jap to start over with another language. Sucks, she used to get mad and hit me for for flirting with her, yell at me to stop smiling, played random weird pranks to fuck with me, and constantly berated/belittled me, which for whatever reason got me constantly hard.

Speaking of which, I'm probably gonna move to Japan early next year. I don't know if you'd know this, but are the stories foreigners getting b8ed into marrying a Jap girl only for her to switch into a castrating monster pretty standard operating procedure, or just stories that got overblown?

asian but only if japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK8POoP_vZY

asian but only if not japanese

I want to humble a smug woman by surprise.

> plays youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk
why even live without asian qt

Attached: 684.png (500x566, 62K)

Asian girl feet>white girl feet

Name of these women?

Honestly it's pretty close regardless of which side you're on

Attached: 1560893077764.jpg (1045x673, 200K)

not even a yellowfag but I agree

seolhyun & elsa hosk

No idea about the japs, I’ve never been involved with one. But as a rule, Asians are remarkably obsessive after marriage so it’s probably a little true. There’s always exceptions though, even with the girls here. I’m dating a bartender who doesn’t give a fuck what I do, it’s great

Deepfake JAV is on some next level shit.
Make the switch.

dfidol.com/