Why do people from Colombia, Puerto Rico and Brazil like to make fun of Latinos who are more Native American than them?

Why do people from Colombia, Puerto Rico and Brazil like to make fun of Latinos who are more Native American than them?

Out of all the race autism on this board I was definitely not expecting this to be a thing

Attached: images.png (194x259, 11K)

I love to mock indios.

W-why?

I don't hate mexicans, but race baiting is fun

Attached: 1560746642405.png (2318x2410, 381K)

How many true indios there are? I don't know if I ever saw one here. Well maybe those guys who play the pan flute. I'd be proud to be an indio. It must not have been easy surviving for your ancestors

Because they're black.

It's all bait. Those countries you mentioned + Venezuela, Panama and DR are way more muttified than you guys.

Also like he said we are more black, so at the same level of Euro admixture, mestizos tend to look more european

Are you that same Mexican I was talking to about how we don't have as much native admixture as you? If so, it wasn't an insult. Just a statement.

Yes, they usually say they much prefer being mixed with Blacks over Natives because it makes them more attractive/taller/BBC which is kinda stupid because the difference in height is really small from the other Latino countries and putting aside the fact that there's no actual dick statics in all the meme maps that get posted about it they're the same as the rest of Latin America

Brazil, Colombia, and puerto rico are whiter than Mexico by far.

Unironic cope that they will never be a whitoid
Actual SouthAmericans that are proud of their Heritage are BASED

Attached: I am a southern brazilian actually.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

By mixing with whitoids we will become white soon enough my brown friend

I just call you guys indio when you call us macacos.

The north is Amerindian, the Northeast is triracial, the Southeast is multiracial and the South is pseudo white.

Attached: 1559174342492.png (661x671, 139K)

Black Latinos are racist against Amerindians but to be fair Mexicans always start shit with every other Latino country so I don't blame them

Also, there's no Brazilian poster from the north here. They're from the other regions.

Brazilians aren't black
Being 2% black doesn't make you black
we're mutts

Attached: file.png (1366x657, 1.09M)

Mexicans are usually the first to insult others so you should continue bullying them

Its their black blood going muh dick
Ironically dominicans which are the blackest latinos are pretty chill compared to niggericans and huemonkeys

This and other latinos who larp as indians are all mutts, some are very indio-looking, however

Mexicans call chicanos indios

How are Puerto Ricans bad? I never see them chimping out on here.

>be brazilian
>make a post on /lat/
>everyone mocks you and calls you a macaco

Attached: sullen.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Why do CHIs like to make every thread about themselves?

/lat/ is autistic

>My favorite Latin American countries?
>Argentina and Mexico of course vro.

Attached: 1560553889419.jpg (474x1328, 129K)

Because i want to Mexinigger

Brazilians are unironically more nordic than black.

Attached: DNA.jpg (450x512, 58K)

Peru is whiter than Mexico

fuck no, we are proud of being native

Attached: 1535224022937.png (3680x2410, 380K)

Source?

What the hell is this?
Is "northern european" german migrants?