Age gap

how common are relations between old men and young women in your country?

Attached: 1537515539726.jpg (750x539, 60K)

Very common.

how would I know
no one does statistics on shit like this
what I can tell you though is when I was in 15-16 most girls in my class had 20+ year old boyfriends.

Common only in university towns.

Not common enough.

why? how old are you now? are you old, wanting young girls now, or are you an incel hoping to score young girls by the time you've crawled out of the incel pit?

>or are you an incel hoping to score young girls by the time you've crawled out of the incel pit?
This. I'm a 30 year old virgin.

I'm 30 as well, last year I got kicked out of a mcdonalds at midnight for constantly making out with a 17yo girl without having bought anything (her gf was the one eating). but it's too uncommon here for actual relationships, so I don't see her anymore.

Was common for marriages back in the old days, but now is basically non-existent.

It's making a comeback here due to young adult poverty. Just go to /cgl/ and you will know what I mean.

I know a girl that's been dating old guys since she was 17.

im 24 yo and im datinga 19yo girl

the disturbing blackpill is that boomers purposefully set this system up to fuck millenials and zoomers. they can't just fuck us with housing or debt, they have to do it physically

I have no idea, but my relationship is the opposite, I'm the younger than her.

>cgl
I just went there, having never heard of the board. it's just full of weeb "lolita" autism. I don't get how any of that board is relevant to the subject of this thread. care to elaborate?

how much younger?
boomers sold the world to the devil, they ruined every aspect of society for their own short term gains so they'd be dead or in a home by the time the toll has to be paid.

>women
ewww

Attached: kiss.gif (400x225, 998K)

Old guys banging young girls is common, but actually dating one i've never seen to be honest.

we. must. rise. up.

Attached: 1560828849634.jpg (765x1047, 71K)

I'm exactly 11 years and 10 months younger.

Sorry I should have been more specific. I was referring the "feels" threads that used to be on there (I think mods remove them now.) Lots of sugar babies and depressed "sex workers."

Uncommon.

Most women dating 40-50 year old men are presumed to be gold diggers, but then we have an emerging unmarried 40 year old men who spent their life working within their profession

I think age gaps are really hot. For all kinds of couples... heterosexual, gay, lesbian, I don't care. It's hot to me.
What does it mean? Before someone asks yes I'd fuck an old person if they looked decent

It's more common at Uni or tinder hook ups.

My grandpa is 8 years older than my grandma

just desgausten

Age gap is like bags of sand.

What the fuck are you talking about? People hook up to make babies, and men can sire children long before the woman has gone barren. Moreover, women look for a reliable provider more than anything else in a partner, and older men have had the chance to accumulate more resources compared to his younger compatriots. Young woman-old man is a perfectly natural pairing.

its not "boomers" but its the fault of Jews

Pretty common, esp between slum whore and white incels

Would you date a girl your age (if you’re in your late teens or early 20’s) if you found out she’d fucked someone significantly older than her, sugar daddy or otherwise

As common as any other basic biological phenomenon.

What isn't as natural, however, is gender quotas for women to out-earn men before the age of 30, leaving the vast majority of men undesirable at a young age, because, biology is knocking on the door again, women are hypergamous - they date/marry up.

So if you want less of this, put women back where they belong - where they COULD work, not where they HAVE TO work.

I am
She's not even a sugar daddy, her last one was a povo

WHOA DASSA RARE

how does it feel to know that a wrinkly old man defiled your girl, and that she probably craves daddy dick

I'm 39, I divorced my ex wife of the same age 3 years ago
since then I've been dating/seeing women under 30s, the youngest was 22

it's common and nobody gives a shit if you two are adult

Not too bad cause I'm fucking her right now while he's overseas
And she lost her virginity to a molester when she was 7 so she was used goods anyways
I honestly don't think any girl is gonna crave some fishers dust shooting limp once they have had it with a KARA BOĞA

Attached: IMG_20190619_175335.jpg (997x700, 190K)

I've a 18yo girl (looking 16) hitting on me, I couldn't do it. (I'm 32)

Why not, 32 is barely even old for a guy.

based christmas cake eater

>have below average sex once
>receive thousands of dollars
OMG being a woman is so hard

Your whole country exports women for old men to marry. You cant be this delusional.

You're French, do your countrymen proud

me

Attached: 1552872006975.jpg (720x720, 52K)

same
it was either an older boyfriend or no boyfriend at all

i am 29 dating a 18 y/o.

Lolita is literally about a middle aged man and an underage girl so it seems pretty relevant desu

Many have papis and younger lovers, it's common enough for young men have a milf lover or partner to a be a toyboy for and more common for a young or adult woman to have a daddy or sexual partner daddy and credit card daddy, be him married or not.

>young men
>milf lovers
Whew, time to book a ticket to Italy

>be poor in my 20s
>continue to be poor in my 30s
>s-s-surely I'll get rich in my 40s and finally get qts, r-r-right guys?

The average age gap in the US is five years I think.

>get rich in your 50s but your dick doesn't work

quite possibly my favorite flag design