When did you realise that women were evil?

When did you realise that women were evil?
youtu.be/eKkmKq5PcAI

Attached: 1560812457199.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAnFJH6RAdQ
youtu.be/UCRIaqHCjgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When my girlfriend cheated on me last weekend.

>Υou gotta like suck em dry for everything they have
>Take they money, they car their house their energy waste their time
>By the time we're done they wanna kill themselves
Fucking hell. Women are absolute scum. How could anyone ever dispute incels after watching this video? I can't wait until sex robots and artificial wombs come out so we can finally genocide these filthy leaches. The world would literally be a perfect place without women.

when my mom broke my arm when I dropped a glass

jesus h christ

Attached: 1560203261635.png (206x249, 102K)

>Girls who cheat! That's so hot dude!
>Even better if it's with a Black dude.

Attached: 1538662012871.jpg (640x640, 31K)

>Males want to have sex with females
>Females want to suck males dry
I don't see what's the problem here

when they refused to have sex with me

have hated women ever since

not all women are evil im sure of it

but its pretty fucking hard to hold this position when i see this shit

Haha, imagine getting cucked by a white numale. Haha

Attached: 1548384253648.gif (969x700, 645K)

Christ I want to bash this faggot's head in.

Attached: 1560547705097.png (1075x648, 697K)

h*mans are evil where male or female

Attached: 1560909345633.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>getting cucked by a Black dude who fucks her like an animal? Yes bro thats hot.
>getting cucked by a White dude who is incredibly pretty and takes her out on romatic dates? Stop it dude, my dick can only get sooo erect!

Attached: 1560008318562.jpg (1357x960, 314K)

Why are your people causing such discord in our nations? Just leave us alone.

you got problems pedro

What a stupid fucking question
Never talk to me again without my approval

>you got problems pedro

Attached: 6m3v3yU.jpg (640x885, 82K)

He's Swedish, he wouldn't be white.

Gigachad, I only showed a moment of vulnerability because I was going through a hard time and she dropped me. Jow Forums shit is true sometimes.

Attached: 1538066068579.jpg (400x200, 17K)

>Sometimes

I had a suspicion the entirety of my life, but I didn't verbalize it until the middle of this year.

I wish all women on earth would die painfully and slowly. It's what they deserve.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

Since I took the blackpill. Women will eventually be our doom and eradicate our civilization.

gonna be honest if i was an attractive female i would be a complete roastie and never work a day in my life

Attached: dog.jpg (750x686, 109K)

yeah most women aspire to be whores. its fucking disguisting

I honestly wish I could. How do women manage to be such bitchy cunts when their life is literally on creative mode?

This shit is gonna turn me gay

Yes and no.
Men are infinitely morally superior to women.

Women are vile creatures.
They are the breed to nuke a city just because it's easier and faster than using an army.

This. Women are nation wreckers.

Attached: 1559875045154.jpg (1832x1392, 831K)

Men aren't even that bad.
The worst thing they've done is the holocaust, and it was all necessary. Half of all Jews are nothing more than a virus that feed off of a host. The other half are controlled by the top portion.

There hasn't been a single large-scale crime perpetrated by man that is totally impermissible.

I fucking hate women. Why are we going to put them in cages and auction them off to the highest bidder?

>goes to a party area and interviews young drunk impressionable college girls
They just think they're funny and "quirky". Men do the same when wanting to look cool in front of their friends.

They might be drunk off a few coolers or whatever but I assure you they are all being genuine.

have sex incel freaks

>I assure you
Can you assure me? Can you, user? How do you do that?

>They are the breed to nuke a city just because it's easier and faster than using an army.
this is the dumbest possible fucking example you could use. we canceled op. olympic because it would be easier to nuke a city than storm tokyo

Found the roasties, guys

Fuck off Chang. Your women are 10× worse.

Attached: 1559871681048.jpg (2306x1364, 822K)

It was necessary to totally tear down Japan.
The people were like fire-ants. The only alternative to the usage of the bombs was millions of dead allied soldiers.

It was a choice between 250,000 dead civillians and 1 million + dead soldiers. If you did invade, you'd get half that number civilian dead anyway.

A moral no brainer.

Based and, dare I say, Upper Blackpilled

Attached: 1560850498502.gif (335x500, 2.61M)

>intervene in foreign war
>justify the use of horrible groundbreaking weapons with 'waah my invading army might suffer excessive casualties!'

Attached: jap2.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

I completely agree. I just thought it was dumb to say women would choose to "nuke a city because it was easier", when we decided to nuke a city because it was easier.

have.... a good day

Attached: 1560823477087.jpg (283x272, 19K)

Both armies would have suffered extreme casualties.

The bombs were the cleanest way out.

>japs throw a weak sucker punch
>NO WAIT AMERICA I WAS JUST KIDDING
get nuked

the honorable thing for the world would be Japan honorably fighting itself to extinction.

But it's all about convenience and reputation for a female leader.

The people are not a factor.
Yes, it was easier to not invade, but the easiness was not the sole purpose. Any other course of action would have been immoral.

>oil embargos aren't intervention
just like lend-lease isn't an act of war, right?

Attached: jap.png (739x488, 93K)

>Can you assure me? Can you, user? How do you do that?
Because they are women

Based

even if the bomb would have killed more than an invasion, it still would have been the best way to go. pic explains it perfectly.

Attached: 1559863392613[1].jpg (796x883, 179K)

make your own oil you lazy retard. we don't have to fuel your sick fetish genocides

you don't, but then you also can't pretend your neutral. meme pics aside, I'm not defending Japan; just deriding America's departure from their neutrality

you know this is just speculation and that what you did was a war crime, right?

>war crime
What a stupid term

>do stupid shit
>brag about it on camera
>loose 20 IQ points whenever there's a camera
All of this applies to both women and dudes from the hood.

sure

so, dare I say it? *ahem*...
niggers?

Attached: 1558921729627.jpg (249x249, 53K)

shit, I mean... then you honestly have a more based opinion than I do. I wish America was isolationist right now

I don't give a shit about women, besides sex.
I'm just enraged that roasties won't be whores with me, and that Chad gets all the girls.

They could have gained more by invading and giving no chance for surrender.

why not just fap to calm down

You're clearly not stocked up on IQ points if you spell "lose" as "loose".

based, fuck globalism on all levels

Lad you have to make sure you're *the one* for that girl, otherwise don't get too invested.

For a girl you're either *the one* or nothing at all, they don't operate on a linear scale, the winner takes it all. You can tell by the girl in the vid, where she says that she's never cheated on one of her BF's, and cheated on all the others *with him*. That's being the one, and it's a free pass to do anything and they'll come back to you like a crackhoe to her dealer.

I've had a couple girls for which I've been the one. I cheated on them, one found out and she still came back, again and again, after all her crying, fighting with her friend (with whom I cheated) etc etc. . Even when I cut it off she'd still call me to talk to me, reply to texts within seconds after me not texting for weeks, etc. .
The second one, I had to break it off cause I was moving out of the country (plus I didn't have feelings for her). Ended up getting married to a Lithuanian guy and moving there. When back went back home a couple times, I hooked up with her. First time I saw her almost a year after the breakup (already engaged and having a wedding planned), I drove to her city to "go for a coffee". I felt her up a bit while greeting her, she didn't object. She blew me in the car, drove her back to mine, fucked her in the bathtub, drove her back next morning. She still texts me even if I ignore her and sends me lewds trying to grab my attention.

Anyway, my point is, if you're *the one* you can do ANYTHING to them and they'll still beg you for more. The downside is, if you're *not* the one, you can be the perfect bf and she'll still drop you (or cheat on you) for her *one* even if he treats her like shit.

So, always make sure you're *the one* before wasting time/money. A good start is she HAS to perform with you every single sexual act she has ever done: anal, rimming, deepthroats, threesomes, recording yourself fucking her with her face visible, etc. etc. NO EXCUSES.

Attached: 23789723792.jpg (231x205, 16K)

I do, but I want to have sex with a girl who's actually physically attracted to me, and that I don't have to pay
not all the time, just every once in a while

Real men wouldn't go as far as to ruin other people's lives and then brag about it. Women keep playing the victim in today's S O C I E T Y and will abuse their power until they can no longer indulge themselves in Schadenfreude.

Attached: 1549833417554.png (512x512, 46K)

I've had two different long term relationships, was cheated on by both of them

this needs to become a reality, then we go isolationist

Attached: 1558096903797.png (2000x2000, 85K)

so you just want a gf then

>Allowing leafcuck liberals freedom of travel and incorporating their now blue states so they can bitch about healthcare and elect another nigger

I can literally go vote in vermont

liberals have no flag, canada is our frens

When one cunt tried to get me arrested over a small dispute at a taxi stop after bars had closed.
I started bantering some fellas and a couple of girls and the dudes started to get pretty angry. Then the popos showed up to calm things down, and one of the glorified pussy pedestals started to claim that i had sexually harassed her to the officer.
Im glad the police were bros and just took me to a nearby 24/7 gas station and asked the cashier to call for a cab.

no, I said I only cared about the sex
I don't really care about forming a relationship, more of a friends with benefits deal, but I'm not attractive enough for casual hookups

based finnish twink

>women are evil
>men commit 95% of crimes
yikes, just go to a prostitute in you're so horny

Attached: 1552772189377.png (604x630, 353K)

false

B O I N K

Attached: 1559078134952.png (604x630, 334K)

holy based!

>>men commit 95% of crimes
Because of women

incels

rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=xAnFJH6RAdQ

can men just stop acting like savages for one second? we just want to live comfy, snuggly lives with our doggos and you all post shit like and because your dicks tell you to. grow up

youtu.be/UCRIaqHCjgQ

I want to die.

Attached: 1560424383065.png (633x758, 16K)

The more I spend time on this board, the more I start to hate your country.

fucking loser

Some women are good.
I wish I could kill nigbulls with pic related.

Attached: 1560909995061.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

based and fempilled

Because men have to actually fend for themselves in the world.

this user gets it. If you play by their rules you already lost from the start

men are alot more evil obviously, but women can be pretty bad i guess. i always knew humans were capable of evil since i was a tiny little kid lol, how retarded are you people?

you're right
that's why I'm on Jow Forums ;_;

I can't even think of good, non weird opening lines. I'm nowhere near able to be like that. Guess I'm screwed

Attached: 1555293377630.png (714x772, 713K)

>I thought you were different user, not like the rest... but is this really how you think?

Attached: 1559584000479.jpg (1080x1080, 1.32M)

America was a mistake, they are even broud about it

"N-no goddess, n-now please let me continue paying your rent and car insurance"

Who cares