Post yfw half the US posters disappear from the board when they're drafted in to the Israeli front lines to fight Iran

Post yfw half the US posters disappear from the board when they're drafted in to the Israeli front lines to fight Iran

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_Resistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw diagnosed with autism
miss me with that draft shit

Attached: 1484525749686.png (224x217, 4K)

Baste.

>expecting americans to let the draft happen
it barely worked in Vietnam and we're divided as fuck right now. cities would burn

Based, we White Americans will team up with our White Ashkenazim brothers to liberate the great and ancient Persian Sassanid people from the Mohamedan yoke.

>flat footed
>gay
>horrible eyesight
>only son
>chronic depression
I am draft proof

Attached: 1548958903209.jpg (934x776, 47K)

post yfw when we drag britain into the war against Iran

Attached: pompeo.png (650x593, 212K)

Attached: Ari-Gold.jpg (600x400, 30K)

>tfw don't want to fight for a corrupt power hungry state that is cucking my country and think the US should be isolationist anyway
>also don't want to be a pussy by refusing the opportunity to kill or be killed
wat do?

just continue playing halo and jerking off in bed

Don't be idiots. There wouldn't be draft if we went to war with Iran for two reason: one; the US army is big enough as it as and has more than enough reserve troops to pull from, two; we wouldn't fight them one-on-one, Isn'treal, Sa*dia Ar*bia, and maybe Iraq and Afghanistan would be with us.

>iraq would be with us
lol no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_Resistance

none of those countries would be with us you retard

>None
You are the retard here. Isn'treal And Sa*dia Ar*bia have been clammoring for a war with Iran for decades.
Never mind about Iraq then. I wonder if they would get involved.

Americans are the most bootlicker people in the entire world.
If the government decided to send you to die for Israel, you would die for Israel

the country almost broke into civil war the last time we had a draft, which was Vietnam. Nobody here really gives a shit about what we've done in the middle east because so far there has not been a draft, everybody fighting there volunteered.

>the country almost broke into civil war the last time we had a draft, which was Vietnam.
lmao no

Lol no. I depise Jews.

There were multiple occasions where police shot protesters and then the entire city erupted into a looting fest

>Sorry, Uncle Sam, I can't be drafted. I have flat feet!

Attached: 1529883558727.jpg (1080x803, 80K)

That's not what a country on border line civil war looks like. Besides, most of the people against the war were dumb kids and hippies.

They fixed this issue. Not that we would need a draft if we went to war with Iran.

damn right I will die for Israel, you got a problem with that?

Attached: 6vtfxdu3rbn21.jpg (444x960, 46K)

>Whoops, I forgot to mention that I'm mentally ill, have a bad back, require medication, work in a strategically important industry, and I claim religious exemption

Attached: 1541670844008.jpg (474x576, 18K)

HOLY SHIT BASED

YES YES YES

Attached: 1558448806411.gif (512x512, 510K)

Et oui Monsieur vous êtes extrêmement basé et sans doute avez consommé des pullules rouges

>Respects native lands
>Loves Jesus
>Keeps the peace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fucking boomer memes

>unoccupied land

what are the odds this was made by a russian shill

>MUH RUSSIANS
it was made by a filthy kike.

comment dit-on mdr