Hold on, you claim to be American but support Israel, the soft dictatorship, over Palestine...

>Hold on, you claim to be American but support Israel, the soft dictatorship, over Palestine, the people fighting not only for their freedom, but their right to exist as well? Sorry bro, but you're a filthy zionist. *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Attached: 1560908108466.jpg (619x407, 73K)

palestine deserves it desu

extremely based

>T.Mosche Goldberg

If I ever meet an american irl that says that, I will literally scream "based"

>soft

F*ck yeah I support Israel and Saudi Arabia,
F*ck yeah I support the Saudi backed war in Yemen,
F*ck yeah I support war against Iran,
F*ck yeah I support the trade war against China,
F*ck yeah I support regime change in Venezuela,
F*ck yeah I support Trump.
What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1560175561441.jpg (754x655, 461K)

If I meet an american irl that says that, I will kill him

oh yeah I hope your big finnish muscles over power my fat stacks and you rush in and give me what for with your hardened nordic fists like ice, striking me down, you cradle me in your arms and I revert to a more primitive form as life comes full circle, and I suckle your man teet like a frosty dispenser at wendys as I await death to try and lift me from this mortal coil

i wouldnt have to use my muscles, since you are fat i would just throw rocks at you or something. There is no way you could defeat me since you're fat.
But that would only work if you didn't have a gun on you. This is why I would have to surprise you with a quick blade attack to your neck.

ok, well I have so much fat that my neck is shielded as well. maybe you should use one of those hilariously huge anime blades. please don't throw rocks, I might think they're jolly ranchers and eat them.

also, you didn't mention my idea of suckling on your nipple as I lay dying. I assume this means you are consenting to it?

When I stab you in the neck you will die no matter how fat your neck is.

And no you will not suck on my nipple because I will not be anywhere near your dying body. I will step back in a safe distance and throw rocks until I'm sure I've slayed you

wowwww.... I was going to let you kill me, but if you can't even let me get a little nip suck as I'm on my deathbed, then I'm going to actually go on the offensive.

I'll simply wave my hands around like a windmill with a seizure to block your knife attack, and as you back pedal and throw rocks at me I'll cover my head because no other body part being hit would hurt me (before you say my penis, remember we are circumcised and have lost most feeling)

then once you are tired out, I will roll over to you and begin eating you, starting with your toes, and I will tickle your feet as I suck your toes off your feet like they were dots candies

Attached: 1555002831491.jpg (732x959, 71K)

>over Palestine, the people fighting not only for their freedom, but their right to exist as well? Sorry bro, but you're a filthy zionist.
Palestinians, the fucking chimps that started this by attacking the Israelis and failed miserably then kept trying again? No one should support them. The name is even made up.

>t.should really read up on the history of the two groups

>not destroying both Jews and muslims

Attached: 1559913534215.jpg (700x792, 446K)

You misunderstand me.
The whole point of the knife/blade attack (I would have to acquire a blade sharp enough to pierce your neck with ease in a situation where that might be difficult) is to surprise you after you had made the comment about not supporting Israel. You see, at that point you would not know that I seek to kill you so I would be able to surprise you as long as I pretend not to be upset by your words.
The biggest problem I have is whether I can find such a blade. If I can not find one then it might be more difficult to kill you.
Perhaps in that situation I would ask if I could see your gun. If you give it to me then I would shoot you with your own weapon.
If you refuse then I would have to stalk you once we part ways and then when I find an opportunity I would grab a weapon to kill you with.

>T.
I know, but if I had to choose I would pick Palestine.

Attached: IMG_6384.jpg (183x232, 12K)

Attached: israel.jpg (609x608, 67K)

I'll make this simple, fucker. You can't kill me if I kill me first.

Attached: 1555914049306.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

Isn'treal is doing it on purpose.

My point is that I would be able to kill any fat person as long as I have the element of surprise