Be me

>be me
>have Jow Forumstard friends
>not a Jow Forumstard myself but I underdtand the culture
>birthday rolls around
>friends get me a honk honk shirt
>one of them tells me I can wear it around to trigger "the libs"

What do

Attached: 20190618_203607_HDR.jpg (3264x2448, 2.74M)

Why would you befriend Jow Forumstards in the first place?

l would fuck him in the ass and turn him into my cocubine espousing polygamy and gaylib

We were friends before we found Jow Forums

Tell them they look as stupid as this

Attached: 7.jpg (1074x1223, 312K)

Time to destroy some libs epic style

Explain to them you respect their opinions and values but dont share them. Thank them for the shirt after telling them youre not gonna use it.

knew a pol nigger irl. most autistic man i've ever met.

I don't understand the meme really. Much less why someone would be "triggered" by it.

is this one of your friends?

Attached: F5Zumsl.jpg (703x879, 60K)

elaborate

wear it around the house. don't wear that autistic shit out in public.
and tell your friend to ease up on the memes before his brains fully rotted

I heard it came from /co/ referencing some comic or something. Jow Forums got a hold of the meme and twisted it into a Jow Forums meme.

go be underage somewhere else kiddo

Attached: _70699c0433dab85e748a1c6fd265641f.jpg (512x512, 92K)

It's another one of Jow Forums's shenanigans where they take something innocent, in this case clowns, then find a way to associate it with alt-right shit. It's hilariously effective.

but... he cute!

jesus christ
burn that shit now, wearing meme shirts is maximum cringe

I know it's about the depressed Pagliacci joke from watchmen, then it became another shitposting series like Frens. Just how the fuck can you take random shit and turn it into a completely unrelated political statement?

Jesus. Are americans really like this?

yes. kms

I have a few "Jow Forumstard" friends. I've met like 5-6 different ones while in college. They all were very quiet, autistic, and had a weird sense of humor that none of my normie friends managed to get. Most of my normie friends found them insufferable because once the any of the Jow Forums friends started feeling too comfortable he would just spout nonsense about race or politics and nobody wants to talk about it when you're having a good time on a friday night trying to get laid.

Get better friends jesus christ.
I bet you were the loser group in school.

kys

kys

kys

kys

kys

kys

based

its what happens when reddit and facebook finally get a major board to turn into a launching pad. Jow Forums gets any meme and runs it into the ground by sucking the humor out of it. Pagliacci was a funny meme that implied that nothing mattered but of course a bunch of schziospergs aren't gonna get the message so they take it to weird levels.

it's from /tv/ actually

B-but it used Pepe as its base art so it's naturally /p-pol/ 's meme!!