Why is Japan so racist?

Why is Japan so racist?

Attached: scmp.png (951x1030, 1.24M)

l abhor gajin
they ar vermin
should kill it

Stop eating Swedish students in Paris please

Attached: issei-sagawa.png (900x477, 289K)

>Japanese worship foreigners
>Japanese are so racist
So which one is it?

j'ai mange une femme sous le ciel de Paris

Japan is technologically and socially backwards. They are afraid of educated foreign workers doing their jobs better than they can, that is why they encourage housing and employment discrimination.

Japanese are THE most xenophobic society on Earth. They don't "hate" other cultures, but you could live in Japan for 20 years, become friends with your neighbors etc. and they will still politely ask you when you're going back home

I fully support their right of any people to discriminate on the basis of race. It is a natural and good thing.

Attached: 1504506731025.jpg (960x960, 121K)

But Japan don't want any foreigners in Japan other than thots and normies
Japanese might like foreign stuff but they should just live in their own cunt :(

Attached: 1559705553151.png (750x750, 369K)

Because there is barely any foreigners.
They are so autistic, that they ban people of other cultures out of terror of having to speak, try to speak, to someone that doesn't speak Japanese.

If foreigners, non-japanese, were a big enough group, then it would be stupid, financially, to ban non-japanese.

because they are high IQ

The expression proves that you are a racist

jrock > kpop

>Pride
Having pride on something that you never did anything to obtain is pretty cringe. It's something that losers resort to, regardless of race.

"Pride" can easily lead to supremacist thinking. Whites, being the dominant culture/race in the world, have a greater susceptibility to turn into supremacists from "pride." The others just use "pride" as a way of putting a brave face, for their race's incompetence or disadvantages of the past.

david please

Both are disgusting idol degeneracy. Same shit, just different tune.

At least Gooks don't sexualize 13 year olds as often.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

The sample of loser that a poor child grew up.

Attached: o0400040014275754958.jpg (400x400, 28K)

How could a Japanese person look at the current state of western civilization, compare it to their own, and not be racist?

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (1157x1276, 301K)

Why is the US so racist? Why do americans identify first in foremost with their race? Why do they always make an attempt to separate their race from others? Why do they feel an obligation to pay and receive payment for the historical social phenomenon of segregation?

Why are americans so fucking OBSESSED with race

YES, we're racist.
Please look for a bedpan in accord with your body.

Is this the japanology guy?

They'd probably think "well we sell used panties in vending machines so we're not ones to talk"

>Why is Japan so racist?
The "Japanese Only" sing is not really racist, some j-vlogger explained that those places can't serve foreigners because they speak "Japanese only", get it, not english or other language, but if you are a gaijin and speak good Japanese you have no problem in those places if you behave normal, but if you don't they try to tell you they don't speak english so they can't help you.

BURAKKU PEEPORU

Lmao at all these seething weaboo scum

I just wanna know why they’re so xenophobic if they immigrate everywhere themselves. California and Hawaii have tons of Japanese people. I've even met several Japanese people who live in Mexico.

Thank you

> all foreigners but journalists, stay the fuck out

Based.

>I just wanna know why they’re so xenophobic
Because most Japanese can't speak English
If something trouble happened in stores or restaurants, there are not the Japanese who can solve problems

Attached: 1547929327307.png (1875x891, 502K)

My friend that was raised in Japan said that his father wasn't able to buy much anywhere since he was Hawaiian and tanned really deeply so most shop keeps would shoot him out of the store for having really dark skin, and his Philippino mom had to do all the shopping

*Shoo
Also Hawaiians are really fucking weird cause I met his dad and he looks like a generic old and bald asian dude, but then i see a picture of him when he was young and he's got a afro and practically looks black

makes sense

How can Japanese be racist when they're not white?

Why is this an issue ? The Japanese can be racist in their _own_ country as long as they want.

Because the average IQ is much higher than in western countries.

jewish globohomo press doesn't like it

>Like bruh only losers want to be interactive with a community of like minded people based on their shared heritage
No, losers are people like you who can't understand why people are ethnocentric and fall for stupid Facebook memes about "taking pride in things you haven't accomplished" , missing the entire point of coming together as a group to begin with.

Pride is evolutionary beneficial and you fight nature by trying to suppress it.

this is where euros fucked up
they decided it would be a good idea to teach themselves english a language of genocide rather than invest heavily in their own language

Foreigner living in Japan here.

It's not racism. It's about not wanting to deal with the differences in culture through the language barrier.

To make it a bit clearer: It's not so much that they don't want foreigners in bathhouses or apartments etc., but that they are troubled about what to do if they accept a foreigner that doesn't understand Japanese common sense regarding how to {>use a public bathhouse >take care of their trash >figure out how to do bank transfers >etc.} and also doesn't know Japanese making it impossible to explain to them (they also assume foreigners will never ever learn Japanese).

The city where I live in has a small but growing foreigner population, and I've heard that Japanese landlords are complaining foreigners don't know how to sort out the trash. Since it's easy as fuck to learn, I assumed they were blowing it out of proportion, but talking to fellow (well educated, mind you) foreigners that don't know Japanese beyond the most basic sentences, they really were clueless about garbage classification, despite living here for months or years.

tl;dr: it's not racism, it's pragmatism. I'm pretty sure a sizable percentage of "Japanese only" establishments would bend the rules for foreigners that can speak Japanese.

P.S.: It is indeed a bit harder to rent an apartment as a foreigner beyond the language barrier, because it is necessary to have a legal guarantor (sometimes one that owns property) in order to do so. That is indeed a pain in the ass, but it's normal in other places of the world too and it's not exclusive to foreigners, just affects them a bit more harshly due to the intrinsic circumstances they find themselves in.

because it's how we are. we know that multiculturalism and globalism don't work. japan dont care even if europeans criticize japan for it.

honestly, nobody in japan cares

>Debito
lmao this nigga literally called Debit

Just a reminder that "Japanese culture" is actually Chinese+Western culture

>The culture of Japan has changed greatly over the millennia, from the country's prehistoric Jōmon period, to its contemporary modern culture, which absorbs influences from Asia, Europe, and North America.[1] Strong 9,000 year old ancient Han Chinese cultural influences, including the 8,000 year old ancient Han Chinese writing script,[2] are still evident in traditional Japanese culture as China had historically been a global superpower, which has resulted in Japan absorbing many elements of ancient Han Chinese culture first through what as then the Imperial Chinese tributary vassal state of Korea, then later through direct cultural exchanges during China's Sui and Tang dynasties. The inhabitants of Japan experienced a long period of relative isolation from the outside world during the Tokugawa shogunate after Japanese missions to Imperial China, until the arrival of the "Black Ships" and the Meiji period.

Attached: 822AA51F-24E3-4462-8FB5-1E034BF8F17D.png (624x434, 59K)

>Japanese is written with a combination of three scripts: hiragana, derived from the Chinese cursive script, katakana, derived as a shorthand from Chinese characters, and kanji, imported from China. The Latin alphabet, rōmaji, is also often used in modern Japanese, especially for company names and logos, advertising, and when inputting Japanese into a computer. The Hindu-Arabic numerals are generally used for numbers, but traditional Sino-Japanese numerals are also very common.

>Buddhism developed in India around the 6th and 4th centuries BCE and eventually spread through China and Korea. It arrived in Japan during the 6th century CE

>Early works of Japanese literature were heavily influenced by cultural contact with China and Chinese literature, often written in Classical Chinese
>Since Japan reopened its ports to Western trading and diplomacy in the 19th century, Western and Eastern literature have strongly affected each other and continue to do so

>Painting has been an art in Japan for a very long time. Chinese papermaking was introduced to Japan around the 7th century

>The earliest kimonos were heavily influenced by traditional Han Chinese clothing, known today as hanfu (漢服, kanfuku in Japanese), through Japanese embassies to China which resulted in extensive Chinese culture adoptions by Japan, as early as the 5th century AD.[8] It was during the 8th century, however, that Chinese fashions came into style among the Japanese, and the overlapping collar became particularly women's fashion.[8]

>Japanese architecture has as long of a history as any other aspect of Japanese culture. Originally heavily influenced by Chinese architecture

Attached: Thieves.jpg (600x4300, 450K)

>The idea of these unique gardens began during the Asuka period. Japanese merchants witnessed the gardens that were being built in China and brought many of the Chinese gardening techniques and styles back to Japan

>The Chinese garden had a very strong influence on early Japanese gardens. In or around 552 AD, Buddhism was officially installed from China, via Korea, into Japan. Between 600 and 612, the Japanese Emperor sent four legations to the Court of the Chinese Sui Dynasty. Between 630 and 838, the Japanese court sent fifteen more legations to the court of the Tang Dynasty. These legations, with more than five hundred members each, included diplomats, scholars, students, Buddhist monks, and translators. They brought back Chinese writing, art objects, and detailed descriptions of Chinese gardens.

>The sculpture of Japan started from the clay figure. Japanese sculpture received the influence of the Silk Road culture in the 5th century, and received a strong influence from Chinese sculpture afterwards. The influence of the Western world was received since the Meiji era.

>There are two forms of music recognized to be the oldest forms of traditional Japanese music. They are shōmyō (声明 or 聲明), or Buddhist chanting, and gagaku (雅楽),
>Gagaku, the oldest form of classical music in Japan, was introduced into Japan with Buddhism from China. In 589, Japanese official diplomatic delegations were sent to China (during the Sui dynasty) to learn Chinese culture, including Chinese court music

>Historically influenced by Chinese cuisine, Japanese cuisine has also opened up to influence from Western cuisines in the modern era. Dishes inspired by foreign food—in particular Chinese food— like ramen and gyōza, as well as foods like spaghetti, curry, and hamburgers have become adopted with variants for Japanese tastes and ingredients

Attached: 8DD2C1A3-D46F-4360-A2EA-693C6A059BCC.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>In Japan, the Netherlands continued to play a key role in transmitting Western know-how to the Japanese from the 17th century to the mid-19th century, as the Japanese had opened their doors only to Dutch merchants before US Navy Commodore Matthew Perry's visit in 1852. After Commodore Perry's visit, Japan began to deliberately accept Western culture to the point of hiring Westerners to teach Western customs and traditions to the Japanese starting in the Meiji era. Many Japanese politicians have since also encouraged the Westernization of Japan using the term Datsu-A Ron, which means the argument for "leaving Asia" or "Good-bye Asia". In Datsu-A Ron, "Westernization" was described as an "unavoidable" but "fruitful" change. After Japan's surrender to the United States and its allies ended World War II, the Westernization process of Japanese culture was further intensified and today, Japan is notably among the most Westernized countries in Asia.

Attached: 728842C0-736A-462A-BD74-C038C5B71DF0.jpg (1381x3465, 597K)

reminds me of the jap spammer

you should ignore swedoids in general desu

>a country that borders China has some similar festivals and art
wow who would have thought.
You are forgetting that Japanese Shintoism is very different from the retarded teachings of Confucius, a man who literally promoted cannibalism.

Seething weeb cope

>Just a reminder that "Japanese culture" is actually Chinese+Western culture
You don't have to remind me this. I'm a westerner (if you consider latin america western) living in Japan with a chink (if you count HK) gf. I know full well, first hand.

We point this out all the time, and even play a game of "guessing the origin" whenever we find something new about Japanese origin or language.

>Japanese might like foreign stuff but they should just live in their own cunt

starting with you gaijin
lead by example hypocrite

they dont want white incels steel their women like in thailand so they keep them out.

Lol are they trying to oush self hatred like they did with Germany? It isn't exactly working in Italy and doubt it will ever work in Japan, it's pathetic however how much oc cuckholdry Japan has toward the US l.
Do the textbooks still say US liberated them and that the nukes were friendly?

Japan is not racist

but it should be

After all you were a tark
and you are xenophilia

I'm black and I've been to japan a month ago, everyone was nice to me
I have no idea where the racism stereotype comes from

>Having pride on something that you never did anything to obtain is pretty cringe.

The same would imply for being born good looking or intelligent.

You've only been there for a month, try a few months to a year.

A newspaper 19 years ago

right, so they have a big fucking sign in keigo, so those illiterate gaijin are warned. makes perfect sense.

Japanese are not Racist, they are Xenophobic
Its too different things
Racism is hate
Xenophobia is fear of the unknown

They are never racist to niggers or whites
They are only racist to SEA People, chinks and koreans

Shut up Nigel, go back to teaching EFL.

Get out of Europe, nigger.

Attached: 1558372004314.jpg (954x1400, 391K)

Determinism is true. Now racial pride is no different to any other kind of pride. What is your response?

>it's cringe
>you're a loser
not arguments

>leads to supremacism
nothing wrong with that

next

well, then by all means enjoy life as a “foreigner”, you dumb bitch.

do you speak japanese?
work in japan?
pay taxes in japan?
adhere to japanese law?

and yet you still speak of yourself as a “foreigner”, rather than a member of japanese society - just like everyone fucking else? congrats, every xenophobes wet dream, right there.

I've spent a number of years in Japan, on-and-off, and go there regularly. Every time I see a darkie I make sure to share as many colourful racial terms with him as possible. The reactions are usually pretty entertaining. Even though the Japanese won't say it out loud, almost all of them think it. Be aware.

je suis desole, baguette de fromage.

not as much as white to be honest.

Howaito piggu go homu!

It's baguette au fromage, fag.

I feel very weird to watch every anglo? white Youtubers especially woman from Canada and America even though they have been here for long time ever, still most of them are uploading videos in English rather than managing to assimilate with local in Japanese. This attitude alone we Japanese feel very odd and doubt how they really want to be a member of Japanese society. I do not mean that they should forget their heritage (language), but it gives us certainly nagative image against them since peoplereally doubt whther they want to be a member of Japanese or being foriener with wihite supremacy speaking all the time english to interact their own people only.
It is just only them, I do not feel Youtubers from other area even from Russia. oh yes, I am talking about Michaela and Sharla from Canada.

absolutely based Japan

Attached: 119g.gif (840x514, 73K)

this seems to be be true for the most part but I also think that deep down they don't like sharing their land with outsiders at all

Nobody cares about e-celebs. They're not real people. Don't think that they are.

He probably isn't even naturalized and even if he were nobody forces him to feel Japanese, he's a foreign body in a very homogenous society.

I do not get what you are saying. People like them what you call ecelebs are very influencial, that basically they deliver wrong information to massive audience that Japan for english speakers could be livalable without knowlege of Japanese or interactions with natives, that is very bad thing!

English is the international language, the white man needn't concern himself with the burden of learning insect runes.

>English is the international language

Sorry to say this, it is not here.

Then why are you speaking English, manlet?

But they are a tiny proportion of Anglophones. What they do doesn't have any substantial bearing on what is true or false about the majority of Anglophones, let alone any particular one in Japan.

There are some Japanese YouTube channels operated by Japanese people, where most of the content is either in English, or else subtitled and targeted at an Anglophone audience. Can you apply your same reasoning to the Japanese people operating those channels?

Besides, just because a person lives in a place doesn't mean that they have to belong to that place. What is really troublesome is when you have people saying that they belong when they don't. Wouldn't you prefer that people who haven't, can't, or don't want to assimilate don't insist that they are Japanese? If people who can't speak the language and don't understand the culture or society of a country claim that they belong there just as much as natives do, don't you think that that could cause a problem? It's best for foreigners to acknowledge that they are foreigners, instead of pretending to be Japanese when they aren't, can't be or don't want to be Japanese.

>, the white man needn't concern himself with the burden of learning insect runes.

Thank you for your reply. I understand your attitude.

>t. Amerishart on holiday
Brits don't call themselves "white".

I'm not him but it really is. It's the dominant foreign language in Japan.

Popular wisdom

>Besides, just because a person lives in a place doesn't mean that they have to belong to that place
NO thanks further replies from you.
This is reason why I hate whito pigs. especially anglos

>>t. Amerishart on holiday
Got a problem with that sheep shagger?

So if an exchange student lives in Japan for a year, you expect him to think of himself as Japanese? You haven't thought this through.

When Indians or Chinese or Germans or Americans or any other foreigners come to live in my country for however long and for whatever reason, I know that they are foreigners. No matter what they do, they will always be foreigners. Maybe I don't want them here, or maybe I don't mind having them here. But either way they don't belong to my country; they belong to a foreign country.

If a person visits as a guest, they should try not to cause trouble. If a person spends a long time in a place, he is still a guest, and of course it's only good manners to try to fit in. A well-mannered guest who causes no trouble and fits in is still a guest, is my point. Do you really want to tell guests, even good guests, that they own your house?

But that's the point, they have no way of dealing with foreigners so they deal with them as they would with other Japanese.

If they were savvy enough to use simple Japanese or invest in a cheap English translation of the sign, they would be savvy enough to serve foreigners and get'em sweet gaijin bux.

"There's no helping it".

What the heck wrong with you too?
Why are anglo posters here so obnoxious and utter snobbish? The foriegn language most spoke in Japan is definately Chinese. Chinese immigrants alone we have over 90millions.

And of course, all the high schools are teaching young people Mandarin.

もう寝なさい

I speak Japanese. I've been here for a bit over two years on a scholarship for a PhD. I haven't even decided if I want to stay for longer after that. I do pay taxes and adhere to Japanese law, though, duh.

has gotten it right. There's no way for me to feel Japanese when everybody i meet reminds me that I'm a foreigner. I've made very good Japanese friends, but they're the minority that are able to see past the fact that I'm a foreigner and treat me like they would any other person. Other Japanese people are kind to me but they always treat me "specially", which isn't bad but doesn't really help me feel like one of them.

>Sorry to say this, it is not here.
That is not how international works.

That might be true. Even if it isn't, it is definitely a fact Mandarin is a huge language here, with no surprise. However, I fail to see Japanese people taking Chinese classes in droves. For every Japanese person that I met that could speak (or is/were studying) Mandarin (which is actually a good number, I'll give you that), I've met 10 that can speak English, and two that can speak or were studying German, French and Spanish.

Chinese (and Koreans for that matter) might make a sizable community here, but Japanese people are still predominantly looking towards the West.

Who give a shit about what you think that wa.

I do not want immigrants here too but the goverment you belong to decide to take them in, they are comming, ah yes including you anglos and you and me are too powerless to avoid the reality. And this is a thread about our racism agaist forieners. YOu anglos tend to thnk in your way is always right, but here we are different, when in Japan,do as the Japanese. This is the rule who cares about your snobiish white supremacy. This is a goolden rule.
You anglos decided to go full retard with racist regeme with Brexisit. Then go your way,
But we are not. Remember it.

We study english forpassing entrance exam not interact with damb anglos like you cunt.

Can you imagine why do they do so eventually?