Your cunt

>your cunt
>have you ever been arrested?
>what was the prison like?

Attached: 1560409163751.png (2000x1305, 3.26M)

flag
twice
alright. heavy loud doors shutting bothered me the most.

Thanks for posting that image because it reminded me that when I arrive at the camp I can never browse Jow Forums or I risk getting fired when someone inevitably post something like that.

Attached: clownpiiece4.jpg (425x600, 53K)

yes for vandilism. didn't go to prison tho they put me in the loony bin instead

>posting CP
Yuck!

Why would they do that? You start crying like a bitch or something

flag
drinking in public

they figured i was unfit for society or whatever, this had happened before

Flag
For beating 12 yo gypsy girl
I dunno, I was seld at single cell before my court day

Based af. What did she do? How much did you beat her?

Flag
No

I got arrested when I was 10 for spitting off a bridge
You’d think the fucking cops would have something better to do

Three times: one for nothing at all, the second for smoking weed, the third for drunk fighting.
It was like 4x4 m, it had do concrete benches on opossite sides of the cell. There was a toitlet on the back, it was flushed by the guards so it smelled terribly. We were given fried beans, rice and pork for eating and blankets to sleep as well. You got your shoelaces and belt taken. Two fo the times I was with my pals so it was passable.
The third I was alone with a bunch of other dudes. One was speaking about the Bible with others, other was asleep and one of them was wondering were his weed was. However since I got way too drunk there, I was only awake for one or two hours before I got out.

I would be in prison if she was real

Attached: 1560270803484.jpg (1020x1440, 845K)

they locked me up for huffing farts out of megumin's cute butt

I want to press tiny little Megumin against a wall. I want to pin her wrists above her head with one hand and wrap the other around her slender neck, lifting her a whole foot off the ground. I want to rail her with a huge cock she can barely fit, while asphyxiating her by gripping her throat, making her desperately gasp for air in between screams. I want to continuously cast Create Semen on my testicles so I can keep on plowing her without stopping, in a constant state of orgasm and euphoria. She struggles to stay concious as my semen flows down her slender legs which twitch and spasm with every thrust, soaking her bandages. As I get rougher, she loses control of her bladder, and she begins squirting like a geyser. A puddle of our combined semen, pussy juice, and piss accumulates on the floor. About to run out of mana from creating too much semen, I let her drop to the floor, splashing down in the puddle. Looking broken, humiliated, and exhausted, I don't let her rest as a transition into a mating press that envelops her entire body. Her dainty legs flop around as I press myself into her with crushing force, bringing myself to one last finish. Before I cum, I grab her by the tails of her hair, and make her deepthroat me all the way down to her choker. I cast Create Semen one last time as I blow an enormous load into her mouth, and pass out from exhaustion and pleasure, collapsing on top her. Covered from head to toe in semen, leaking profusely from every hole, and unable to move due to the weight on top of her, poor little Megumin can only cry at her own humiliation and wait to be discovered in this sad state

Attached: 1546895868988.jpg (640x905, 102K)

She annoyed the fuck outta me. Look,I am not fighter person nor I do want fight. But I realky hate being annoyed

I smahed her head with a stick then I stomped her

Did you stomp her unconscious? how injured was she?

flag
never, i'm a good boy

She layed down a little bit, for 10 mins but she stood up but she was dizzy

She had bruises and her brothers came after me but thank god police and security showed up and took me

>For beating 12 yo gypsy girl
Ahh, animal abuse?

> Germany
> Never, always tried to stay out of trouble
Brother has been, he said it's mostly annoying but rather comfy

My friend was in army's prison for 10 days and two days in jail for trying to steal alcohol from a shop