Your funniest ban

I got banned for posting AMWF couple

Attached: vAue5uN.jpg (759x551, 72K)

i'm black

I kept getting banned for posting cp even though I never posted any.

Criticizing Nintendo on /v/ and asking for a game with a bizarre story like FLCL. Criticizing Japan and Russia on Jow Forums.
Posting a picture of a video game by mistake on /lit/.

I got banned for posting this
Why though? Private parts aren't shown.

Attached: sora02.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Same here, once I got permabanned for posting cp but I didn't do it.

You post AMWF for trolling purposes.
We post WMAF for educational purposes and to hopefully improve the Asian gene pool by diluting their psychopath mongoloid genetics

Attached: 1560027260132.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

>requesting something /v/
Lol
>critizing Japan
Are you gaijin?

>requesting something /v/
I was on /v/.
>Are you gaijin?
Yes, I'm not japanese. Even if I were it's totally fine to criticize your own country.

>their psychopath mongoloid genetics
whites caused wars and deaths more than all the other races combined through history

Brother

Attached: F2A59630-B069-4533-A882-1703C958E263.jpg (2704x4056, 2.42M)

Whites aren't innocent but Asians are far worse. Look at the Great Leap Forward or the Khymer Rouge

For a yeah killem post

I got a one week sitewide ban for posting pic related on Jow Forums and saying that I voted for the pirate party

Attached: 1559359130697.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

based

I get banned every day for posting the ..
"White men who date asian women: PATHETIC.
Meanwhile asian men who date white women are always chads with attractive women."
threads but I just reset my modem every time. the mods are obviously trying to sensor AMWF while promoting WMAF, typical of losers that would be mods here

Attached: 1560452030536.jpg (836x628, 182K)

Stupid idiot
Did you ever hear of the Mongolians?

i got banned for posting a gif of a monkey and accidentally including a brazilian

If you manage to get banned from Jow Forums with the standards of post quality as low as they are, you're probably being an autistic jackass.

calling chechens inbred

bro the japs, koreans, the viets, and soon china will have started wars with us unprovoked within the last 80 years

Nobody is censoring you retard lol it's just more common the other way around.

What did you say about nintendo, you asshole??
>Russia
Hate that too.