I don't even want to make fun of Britain anymore. I just feel bad for them at this point. How does this even happen...

I don't even want to make fun of Britain anymore. I just feel bad for them at this point. How does this even happen? Haven't the Conservatives been in power for a decade?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 2.01.56 AM.png (756x898, 440K)

Why feel bad for anyone? Fuck society, it should burn

That's bullshit though as it's only "negative" gender stereotypes. I'm not defending this stupid rule, but both of those things would be fine as they're not negative stereotypes.

Hmmmm ah yes vox 'headlines', the news source of choice for american men, the thing in the headline will DEFINITELY happen!!

Woah, so this is the power of leftism. White women and Jews should be put down like the dogs they are

According to the type of people who want such laws all stereotypes are negative.

Attached: 1560901203546.png (679x641, 70K)

gtfo of my board filthy britcuckistanis
Abdul has sexual emergancy atm, go find him some lolis you racists!

Attached: loli_clap_ass_squad.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

British television studios already banned all male comedy writing teams, disqualifies things for awards if they don’t have a certain amount of blacks in them, and they go out of their way to portray things as historically inaccurate. What makes you think something like this won’t happen?

>disabled
um it’s called differently abled

EU's fault.

As usual, virgins, the most oppressed group of them all, is ignored.

Hey it's you again!! I haven't been on Jow Forums in a while because I've been on /sp/ a lot

Can you tell me about your obsession with the UK yet? Or are you still being bashful? Just asking because I see you're still going strong

>ads
If you don't watch tv, install ublock, and don't stare at banners, as you should, you are safe, this shit will only affect normalfags but they are failed beings anyway

Good. the anglo must perish, if we want the white man to exist

You can say the same about your northern neighbour. And I'm sure you find enough articles on any country in the eu which makes you feel everything should just burn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619_092140.png (1041x766, 477K)

first they came for.. and so on

Liberals are fucked in the head, 2/3 of our major political parties are far left and normal people don't realise it. We're fucked.

Excuse me, can you please reply? Got a feeling like you're dodging the question...

You know if I was as autismal as you I could probably make one of your epic pic collages, but of all your dismal but in a way mysterious posts on this website. But I don't really think that fits in with the theme of Jow Forums, know what I mean?

Define far left. When it comes to that then Germany isn't even better (if you consider the CDU/CSU to be "far left" which they are on migration, censorship, taxes etc). I honestly feel like the west as a whole has gone insane at this point.

They want more immigration, they push feminism hard, they spend money on fixing foreign problems ignoring our drug addicted homeless and mentally ill that are here, they screw over economic progress because some drunken retard indians complain, they pass bills restricting our speech because of trannies who make up less than 1% of the population.

>every single one of those towns is run by the Labour Party

If you are white and vote Labour then you deserve death tbqh

>someone being a parent and caring for a child is an offensive sexist stereotype
wtf

Ok yeah, we pretty much have the same here and the same applies to our conservatives CDU and CSU. AfD isn't much better IMO because they love to lick israels balls (wah wah the BDS movement should be banned outright)

It's almost like tabloid clickbait headlines are never true. Outlandish I know.

you type like a fag or a roastie, so what are you?
I can smell the meek, beta soyboy personality from my screen.
hating rittish animals is something that unites shitskins and whites, old and young, rich and poor all arround the world. seing britian become the killing fields were arab and African Islamic holly warriors murder and rape everything in sight has been met with nothing but joy and support by the world

What about stereotypes about gamers?

>ugh... evropa is dying... my ancestors must be rolling in their grave...

Attached: 1556512832223.jpg (462x425, 19K)

truly, if only the German Reich would have won the war...

>flag

>flag

I could be living with my aryan gf on a nazi moon base right now but cucks ruined everything...

do """french""" """people""" really do that hahahahaa

That's it, I'm moving away

Attached: c59545ecc300597d3153e3141e6b5a70ee34f3c327816c185f28feedc0663c96.jpg (640x427, 229K)

I'm happy they're leaving at this point

It's happening.

Attached: Gott+Strage+England[1].jpg (297x322, 52K)

Yeah """conservatives"""

It's inevitably going to come to America as well as the rest of the world. New world order agenda in full effect.

Why are the Anglo countries so fucking retarded.

Why did you have to spread so far over the world and spread your idiocy.

Literally any other world would be better than anglo world. I'd rather speak German by now. Or russian or french.

I wish I was one of those that fucked young girls

Who makes sense of this?

This is like when rick and morty hired a bunch of females for season 3 and it turned to shit.

If you watch that show you should be sterilized.

I don't. I just told you the last season was shit.

The ''''''''''''''''''''''conservative'''''''''''''''''''''' party haha oh my days

SCREAMING

Accelerationists are the biggest retards and deserve to be burnt
>yeah let just the legacy of our ancestors be dostroyed, not like it mattered anyway