We've been found out

shiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Attached: screenshot-2647837.png (398x630, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it a nip kamikaze?

BUT IF WE CANT BLAME IRAN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO JUSTIFY WAR?

but we can blame iran

Shut up soyboy, get out and serve your fucking country. Stop whining and fight for freedom you millennial piece of shit.

It was a Iranian missle. A Iranian boat was seen in the vicinity. Problem solved

good goy

Imagine being so cucked that you'll throw away your life to line the pockets of some millionaire
YIKES

Chancellor Angela Merkel has said there is "strong evidence" Iran carried out attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman. She also warned Iran of consequences if it violated the 2015 international nuclear deal.

Are people really shocked about this?

Ah yes, the impartial bastion of Germany

They also said the explosions happened on the port side, which they didn’t. The holes are on the starboard side, and are too small to be AShM impacts. 5 inch gun shells are equally unlikely and would be moving far too fast to spot with the naked eye. It’s likely the Japanese crew members are just spouting whatever sounds plausible, and do not seem like very reliable eyewitnesses.

WTF I JUST WANTED FREE COLLEGE

Attached: 1436739579057.jpg (322x279, 50K)

NOOO IT WAS IRAN, IRAN DID IT, BOMB IRAN, INVADE IRAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. solomon

What's the deal with americans and their shit false flags to start wars everywhere

based baby-boomer poster

Could be an anti ship missile fired by the houthis

Hopefully the next heatwave will take care of you, boomer

why the f*ck do we do it bros
were involved with venezuela yemen and syria we have an issue with china russia and iran meanwhile we just got over north korea

>

After the May attacks, a Norwegian investigator concluded that it was “highly likely” that the IRGC sabotaged the damaged tankers. What makes this time any different? Why is this a false flag when the other was just par for the course?

The US false flagging again, of course. As always, trying to start shit.

Will USA nuke Japan for this betrayal?

boomers in government think they're smart as shit

yes, looking forward to even better anime this time around

We, free citizens, will nuke USA back if they dare to harm you guys

AMERICA YES

>falseflagging
but it is obvious and not a false-flag
also was obvious that Saddam had no wmd
why are you guys surprised they need oil prices to go up and sell weapons

t. cia in egypt

>not a false-flag
The US even produced a fake video about mines and shit to sell their story. It was a fucking missile and it came from an US ship.

You're glowing in the dark, dude.

what are you talking about king tut

Two nukes weren’t enough, fucking traitorous Jap piece of shit

FUCK THE TROOPS

>Shut up soyboy, get out and serve Israel. Stop whining and fight for Zionism you millennial piece of shit.
Fixed

hold your horses there buddy *pulls up sleeves and balls up fists*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

it was a false flag within a false flag

So the US will just claim Iran has flying mines now and use that as an excuse to invade. It's not like a good reason was needed anyway.

Do you have any idea how much worse the damage would have been were it indeed a missile strike? A harpoon AShM carries a 500 lb warhead. That ship would have been at the bottom of the ocean. To cast even further doubt on the Japanese crew’s version of the events, the holes in the hull were on the starboard side of the ship, rather than the port side as claimed during the interview.

Mother of God... the Japs are covering for the Iranians! This definitely means they're allies, you should sanction Japan too.

>A harpoon AShM carries a 500 lb warhead.
So there's only one type of explosive projectile in existence, good to know.
I'm sorry but I believe what the guy on the ship saw, not your weird, convoluted stories.

I fucking hate America. Always false flag to find reasons to go to war.

You hate us cause you ain't us

The USA, Israel are the fucking axis of EVIL.

Why would the US go to war over a boat full of oil?
Is it even an American ship?

Doesn't matter if US wants a war they get a war.

You should kill yourselves because you are yourselves.

American stands up for JUSTICE

How do you feel about Spain bargaining Spanish nationality to people with "sefaradic ascendancy" (while most people that it benefited were actually Latinos with a fancy Spanish surname?).

>the japs do not seem like very reliable eyewitnesses.
classic

I don't understand why it's news because Sephardis have been awarded Spanish citizenship since the 1920s. Also most ex colonies (Latin America, Equatorial Guinea and I think also Philippines) have it easier to obtain citizenship than the rest of the world bar EU, so let's stop pretending this is breaking news.

good goy

Ahahahaha fuck you, Uncle Sam, I just turned old enough where I can't be drafted.

Go ahead and send all the Zoomers to die for Israel or don't, I don't give a shit anymore! Ahahahahah!

Look at this fucking boomer

Attached: a1482f7bf196d63722ce4b8439667709.jpg (297x195, 12K)