Is China a model for the rest of the world?

Is China a model for the rest of the world?

Attached: 1560525002058.png (480x572, 506K)

Hong Kong maybe
Mainland China, no

Attached: 1554136380651.png (826x1200, 584K)

China's GDP growth (2017) - 6.9%
Hong Kong's GDP growth (2017) - 3.8%

/thread

>Hong Kong maybe
have you seen what the living conditions are like in Hong Kong? its literally hell unless youre rich as fuck

then be rich

Attached: 5f0.jpg (423x566, 30K)

Only for developing countries imo.

i'd rather be rich in mainland china than in hong kong

So basically praise Brits and make them recolonize?

Attached: hong_kong_protestor.jpg (960x720, 144K)

Just like the average Asian country then, including Singapore and Korea.

at least singapore and korea dont have coffin apartments

this

>China is so fucked up that not even other Han Chinese want to be part of it
Mexico is a fucked up shithole yet it is not so fucked up that Mexicans living in America don't want to be reunited with it. Meanwhile, China is so fucked up that Chinese living in Hong Kong do NOT want to be reunited with it.

cantoviets are not chinese

They are 92% Han Chinese you faggot

t. Wong Fei Hung aka Nguyen Trung Cao
cantoviets are not chinese

Vietnamese girls are probably the most attractive Asians and Vietnamese men are mighty warriors. I am pretty sure that the people of Hong Kong are Han Chinese yet if they are actually just Vietnamese in disguise, that would only make me like them more

whatever makes you happy Tran Duc Phuc

T.johnson nyugen Smith

>faggot has a Jow Forums pass
Stop seething though.

By that logic the UK is such a piece of shit that Ireland waged a war to not be
part of it. Or the Republic of Ireland is such trash that Northern Ireland would rather suck England's ass and be owned by the queen than reunite with it.

I grew up with Vietnamese people and they have good manners. I cannot say the same for Chinese Americans. I would much rather have a bowl of pho and some Taiwanese bubble tea than some squid testicles or whatever the fuck you chinks eat.

nah i dont

Attached: Screenshot_20190619.jpg (569x428, 95K)

>taiwanese bubble tea
taiwanese are chinks dumbass
also have fun with your plastic bubbles in your tea that was probably made with gutter oil kek

>By that logic the UK is such a piece of shit that Ireland waged a war to not be
part of it
The Irish are not English. They have a different skin tone, different hair colors, and a different religion.
Meanwhile the people of Hong Kong are virtually identical to the mainland Chinese except the former lack brainwashing by the CCP and also the shit manners of their mainland brethren

>except the former lack [...] shit manners of their mainland brethren
this is proof you have never met a hong konger
hong kongers are as noisy, dirty, annoying and obnoxious as mainlanders

no since you cant take a model suitable for one country and apply it for another

chinese model is good for china, but not for the rest of the world

The presence of skyscrapers does not save the country from the status of the ass of the world.

No because sky-scrapers isn't the future. The material used for building them is not in infinite supply, and I've read about city planers theorizing that a majority of the high-rises that exists today will never be renovated and simply slowly fall apart, and that's not even considering the buildings yet to be built/planned. They are an extreme pain to maintain and will most likely just decay until they become a hazard, then get demolished.

All built with their high quality chinese products, like an escalator who eats people or a large sinkhole in the middle of a road, who also eats people..

reminder that the PRC holds the Mandate of Heaven

rly?

Technically yes, given roc and hk are seething rumps

I think one of the biggest differences between China and Japan is that China is very progressive and technophiliac. They are not afraid of changing things and embracing technology or to make reforms. Anything to complete their objectives. Which is they are so successful today.
A rent of 1000$ gets you an animal cage in HK. No joke. Half the country is barren and they refuse to expand because muh sacred dragonzz. They even put holes in their buildings to help imaginary dragons pass through. Definitely not a role model.
Are you talking about Moscow?

Attached: 8rfuajo0i46dtobg.jpg (1000x600, 94K)

neochina arrives from the future

Depends on what you think model is.

Attached: guamgzhou-old-modern.jpg (550x412, 59K)

>incredibly developed areas have lower growth
>underdeveloped areas have higher growth
Wow you blew my mind.

Attached: cabompmlwzyz.jpg (880x660, 110K)

That's an extremely broad question. Model for what?

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 11K)

ya greece is better

pretty sure this is hong kong

yes

Was hong kong’s housing crisis nearly as fucked up before ‘97?

yes this is me on picture

Attached: Alfaon.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

it was always fucked up
only crazy kids these days imagine the good ol days under uk
>Mong Kok District had one of the highest population densities in the world, as it once attained 130,000 people per square kilometre

Of course the anglosphere says that.