/brit/

I didn’t like that post.....................
I LOVED it
That’ll be a yes from me Edition

Attached: Standing_stone_at_Tarbert_-_geograph.org.uk_-_755359.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNVCDzW2EK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alri de lads

alri haha

might wank

alri

Morning brit worst brit

just been informed on the /brit/ discord that thailad didn't know the loss meme
is this true?

Careful, he's in a foul mood because apparently markets can go down as well as up.

brother's got a new conspiracy theory lads
this time he reckons all female hollywood celebrities are transgenders

people nowadays be like
>I'm sad/tired, I must be depressed
>I'm anxious, I must have anxiety
>I'm bored, I must have ADD
never willing to accept faults in personality

it really do be like dis

bill murray is so cool

pint gf

Attached: IMG_20190310_104710.jpg (1040x2048, 217K)

Had a dream I was being chased by an apex predator

it's Wednesday lads so it's time for a new episode of that Peter crouch podcast

alri

All this diversity quota shit is really ramping up
In 30 years only women will be allowed work, the nuclear family will return but it will be us at home living off our wives this time.

what was it?

you listening a poddy?

they throw you in jail for saying you’re English these days

Had a dream I was being chased by apex legends

what a dumb theory

the lads were roasting some tranny they spotted in the hallway yesterday

he's insane

did you ask why he thought that?

>those brows
>red eyeshadow
>fake eyelashes
>that nose ring
dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=PNVCDzW2EK0

yeah that Peter crouch podcast fella have a listen

Attached: 1418242406147.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Just put pears on the shopping list. Can't help feeling like I've had a number done on me, but I badly want them now.

It wasn't massive but it was just big enough that I knew I had no chance of physically stopping it. And it was fast.

which lads

as in..?

Attached: untitled.jpg (398x286, 23K)

im an albanian lives in london ask me anything

Attached: 27AA0AAB-675F-41C2-B892-12607DCE1304.jpg (1047x1047, 442K)

listening a that Peter crouch podcast

yeah and he didn't give a straight answer as per usual
wish i was making this up

Mates got upset when I told a racist joke last week

do they have gritless pears in Russia?

Years ago, I left my laptop open at a Starbucks while I left to get my drink. When I returned, Bill Murray was sitting in front of my screen tapping away on the keyboard. I looked over his shoulder as he anonymously posted a number of stories regarding encounters with himself. They ranged from tackling others, stealing food and other fun oddities. When he finished, he closed my laptop, stood up, and looked me in the eye. Then he said, “No one will ever believe you” and walked away.

got an albanian friend me

No, you just learn to suffer through the grit. Each pear is a life lesson.

nice where from?

don't know exactly
he was born here tho

hate when people at work try to impose their stupidity on me
stay in your lane you fucking dumbarse

Wouldn’t remove it

scary stuff
grim, does it manifest into anything in his real life (people out to get him) or is it just far out theories about the world in general?

I'd put a second one up, to be honest. Then look forward to the court awarded damages.

obviously you nonce
good man

don't think thoughts and prayers are cutting it any more

Might treat myself to a four pack of Sapporo beers tonight de lads

It can't be a very uncommon name.

How many girls to you think post here?

alBANEia?

Reminder that thailad is a zoomer

and they're unironically saying women shouldn't be imprisoned for crimes because the ones that do commit crimes tend to have mental illnesses

what would you sue them for?

had a dream last night where I nearly had sex with a female friend of mine
was very nice
but in the same dream I got a new cat and dog and they could both talk and they said mean things to me ::(

money

generally theories about the world in general, i wouldn't say he's schizo or anything but honestly could see it developing that way 2bh
we used to joke around with the illuminati and all that when we were younger but he always took it way more seriously than anyone else.
however the extreme stuff sort of all began when he dropped out of sixth form. began with how education is evil and soon developed into firstly jews running the world but now i think he thinks it's freemasons. i suppose he then got into a rabbit hole because he soon stopped believing space is real and the earth is flat and all that and now his newest thing is this transgender thing.
incredibly frustrating person to live with

money money money
must be funny
in a rich man's world

lads...

Trying to do a quiet poo in a busy factory toilets but it's a farty one unfortunately haha

good post
will make sure to incorporate it in to my internal meme collection

which part of the UK hes in? tell him guri i rëndë në vend të vet

only conspiracy theory I genuinely believe is this whole "anti-vaxx movement" being orchestrated as a cover for mass migration
>measles vaccine only works when 90% of the population is vaccinated
>migrants from unvaccinated countries are pushing populations below 90% vaccinated
>measles returns
>i-it's because of you lot! t-the white people aren't getting their vaccines, honest!

south london
okay i'll tell him that

Attached: George_V_of_the_United_Kingdom01.jpg (1074x1633, 367K)

Don't think there's any way to salvage someone's mind when they go that deep into irrational thinking. At a certain point any attempt to educate them becomes seen as a threat and drives them deeper.

friendly reminder that albanians are fucking scum and the reason our country is a criminal shit hole, if you thought the nigs were bad albanians are 10000x more detremental to our country

reading about race and ethnicity in brazil

This is a half truth possibly. Heard before about outbreaks of tuberculosis in London due to all the pakis flooding in from whereit is rampant

the toil lads

i don't know really. he has serious confirmation bias. if you ever try and present him with facts that will debunk any of his theories he'll just claim that the data is corrupted etc

VERY good post. Would prefer 10 aspirational Indian families to move onto my street than one Albanian family.

Hopefully just a phase, perhaps he'll realise something he once believed is horse shit and it'll bring him around to question all the other stuff. I got a bit this way when I was smoking a bale of weed a day but came back to my senses.

daily reminder that brexiters don't want white christian poles and czech people coming to the country and instead want uneducated brown muslims who will just claim benefits from day one

you might be joking but i unironically would, albanians are one of the smallest minorities in england yet the 3rd highest population in UK jails. they also are the reason for the increase in gang crime throughout the UK even the black on black crimes are directly related to the albanians

nobody wants that besides extreme fringe far left mongs.

reckon there's some kind of natural law of the universe that if you go into a toilet stall in any empty bathroom to take a shit someone will come in immediately and have a really noisy one in the next stall

happens every time

In a queue to buy Man City season ticket

Started in 900th place, now 159th

>albanians
>white
>christian

did I say that albanians were white?
no i didn't
shut up

woah fascinating
*goes and talks to someone else*

I'm absolutely not joking. There are definitely good and bad Indian families, but there are only bad Albanians. They are one of the few countries where the term 'mafia' actually applies properly.

dont disgusting subhuman trannies get the shit kicked out of them at the footy

albanians are a huge part of the drug, weapons and human trafficking into the country i heard
easy to get an albanian kalashnikov in marseilles

just found out im 2% irish.
we built newgrange and shit. we wuz kangz before the english stole our technology

You can't argue that you don't want it if you voted to leave the EU. It's exactly what will happen, clearly, evidently and obviously - and always has been.

any phone man in?
which one out of these should i get?

Attached: ring.png (1874x1168, 652K)

I got the words "yakuza" and "jacuzzi" mixed up the other day and now I'm in hot water with the Japanese mafia

might be experiencing the so-called quarter life crisis

gonna go travelling?

toil is bad for your soul and increasingly I'm convinced that's why it exists

also called the i need to buy a motorcycle-crisis

Started to want to wear sensible clothes?

There's no reason after Brexit the UK couldn't make it's borders as open or as closed to any group it wanted. You know like every other country in the world. It's retarded to suggest people voted Brexit because they want more brown people and you know it.

kek this is me

im nordic

hate when people ask me "what I do"

could never go on weakest link for this reason

None

Get the Moto g7 power instead